Author Topic: Leroy Colbert Vs the Hodge Twins (pt 2)  (Read 17631 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Leroy Colbert Vs the Hodge Twins (pt 2)
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2013, 08:22:36 PM »
I wonder what Leroy thinks of guys like Shawn who looked incredible.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2013, 09:33:11 PM »
And there are no spy satellite stuff to take pics!? Unbelievable.   ;)
Uh, there are plenty...
spy photos don't mean a thing unless you have concrete evidence...meaning scientists and acheologists down one the ground.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2013, 11:31:49 PM »

THIS IS PART 3.....

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »
The Twins reply to Leroy :

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2013, 04:45:18 PM »
the hodge twins are absolute zeros......period paragraph......leroy colbert is a bbing legend.....and a class act i might add.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2013, 04:51:49 PM »
You have to had it to Leroy....I mean he's over 80 years old and he's still spitting some hard truth in the modern times....and he's absolutely right about the Hodge Twins.  But the only problem is that the Hodge Twins has a very massive following on Youtube.

get him on your show

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2013, 04:52:38 PM »
Leroy seems like a genuine good guy, full of great advice . I have seen other interviews he has done and he is a class act, humble guy to boot.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2013, 04:55:31 PM »
The Hodge Twins look to be setting themselves up for the WWE...If they have any kind of work ethic, they could definitely pull it off...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2013, 12:58:23 AM »
I have known Leroy 5 years, he is a great guy just trying to make a living with good intentions...add to the fact that he at one time had one of the best physiques you will ever see in your fucking life (at 21 his physique shitted on the best built members here by a landslide) ...shit talking will not be tolerated!!!!
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2013, 08:07:25 AM »
Like I said many times before people with life guard bodies know nothing about paying dues and respecting the true iron pumpers in the world, I rather hear Leroy tell the truth than some twink clowns get on YouTube, guys who are cupcakin lollipopparonis in the gym!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2013, 11:33:06 AM »
Two surreodental turds that need to be flushed down the toilet of non-history.

Leroy seems cool - crazy arms.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2013, 03:04:03 PM »

haahahahahahahah!!!

the hodge twins don't say anything ambitious, and mostly don't say anything wrong (from what i've seen).

what makes leroy an expert?  ::)  built "21 inch arms"?  congratulations, you took steroids and are black.  amazing expertise.

"experiment for years" hahahahaahh like this clown even knows what an experiment is!

the fitness world is nothing but a bunch of maniacs running around trying to extrapolate the "truth" from their personal experiences.  the hodge twins acknkowledge this, and the fact that their personal experience is nothing special; leroy and "fitness experts" don't.  retards like leroy can't even see the brutal irony.

glutamine, lol.  what a joke.

To the Leroy Colbert haters…

It is sad to watch a legend like Leroy Colbert throw his pearls to swine to the misguided and disrespectful… Mr. Colbert is an icon and pioneer of the bodybuilding movement…  You think you got it bad?; Imagine this- you haters out there with paper assholes … Men like Leroy Colbert were bit by the iron bug in a time when the bodybuilding movement was looked down upon and ridiculed… Yet, in case you are not aware; in his time Leroy Colbert was one in a million for his time!

Would any of you have had the passion, intestinal fortitude, courage and deep rooted belief in your calling to go down that road? .. Imagine this; you live in a time when almost everyone on the planet thinks that because you are a muscleman that you are some kind of fucking fruit cake and weirdo … You shit talkers who live in a world that seeks only the approval of others; you would shit yourselves under pressure and take up softball instead! … 

You lames spend more time bickering about who’s natural and who’s not… Face the facts; YOU JUST DON’T HAVE THE POTENTIAL FOR BODYBUILDING; So quit comparing yourself to men like Leroy … Everyone has a calling, and Leroy Colbert’s calling was to educate, inspire and to further the sport (avocation or whatever you want to call it) of bodybuilding… YOU ASSHOLES SHOULD RESPECT THAT FOR WHAT IT IS!!! … Love it or hate it, you ARE a bodybuilder (No? Then WTF you doing here?)…

For his time, men like Leroy did the best they could, and set a positive example.. They should not be held accountable for the lack of science at the time, but respected for the deep seated vision and dogged determination they possessed... If nothing else, men like Leroy Colbert literally broke ground for modern bodybuilding, and thereby the popularity of the fitness movement at large...

Yeah, Leroy is old school, and probably a little cantankerous, PO’ed and agitated… But so the hell what! … A mother fucker gets to be THAT old and still passionate about what he believes in has a right to be! - Don’t you think? .. If not, then you need to be bitch slapped, and I’m sure Leroy could still give you an ass whipping… By the way, where you fuck are the rest of you historians, and why aren’t you coming to say your piece about Leroy Colbert? .. Nuff said

The Oracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2013, 06:13:44 PM »

Leroy seems like a cool dude. But The Hodge Twins are having fun on YouTube. Why rag on them?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
Leroy's a legend. I still don't understand how people can talk shit about him, he's a nice guy with lots of good information.