Author Topic: Victor Richards Dwarfing Don Long  (Read 25728 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Victor Richards Dwarfing Don Long
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 06:25:26 PM »
You just made a complete retard of yourself for 2 reasons; 1 that is Ronnie in that pic and 2 Vic was never over 315 and a very fat 315, the pics of him are mostly of him at 260. Dennis dwarfs him in every angle and is way bigger muscle wise

LOL, if that's true no wonder Vic looks so vascular there. Vic was quoted as being 370 lbs on his website or somewhere else some years back; I'm not sure as to the accuracy of that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 06:26:59 PM »
LOL, if that's true no wonder Vic looks so vascular there.
lol, bro someone put Vics head on Ronnie`s body and now you see how much bigger Ronnie is, you see.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 06:28:48 PM »
lol, bro someone put Vics head on Ronnie`s body and now you see how much bigger Ronnie is, you see.

yes, ronnies abs give it away and his chest. not vics body.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »
You mean that is Ronnie Coleman's body with a different head/face? That sure doesnt look like Ronnie, but his body does. Same chest and you can definitely tell by the abs.
What is this, elementary school? you knew what I meant

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 06:30:48 PM »
LOL, if that's true no wonder Vic looks so vascular there. Vic was quoted as being 370 lbs on his website or somewhere else some years back; I'm not sure as to the accuracy of that.

i also read he had 25 inch arms, 65 inch chest, 36 inch quads, and ate 30,000 calories daily (5 chicken breasts and 10 cups of rice every meal, etc). ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »

You can see for yourself here. Vic's pretty big to say the least!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »
What is this, elementary school? you knew what I meant

No, i was being genuine. I had a brain fart. Was just seeing if we were on the same page.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 06:34:11 PM »
Go to Vic's website.  ;D

http://www.vicrichards.com/    (the link is safe)  

Love the section where you can "donate" and all the money will go help needy kids learn about health and fitness.
a

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
i also read he had 25 inch arms, 65 inch chest, 36 inch quads, and ate 30,000 calories daily (5 chicken breasts and 10 cups of rice every meal, etc). ::)

Hahaha, Vic was a pretty mythical character in BB circles.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »
Ronnie at his peak destroys Victor. Victor was never as ripped as Ronnie and his torso is too long with high lats insertions. His midsection stood out because it did not flow into the upper body.

Ronnie has that WOW factor that Victor did not have. He was big but not in the same league as Ronnie.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
I can't see Ron being much bigger than Vic, i mean they were 2 different body types where Vic is extremely stocky with a long torso and Ronnie has a slighter frame with an X shape. Vic was built more like a block, didn't have the genetics required to satisfy the judges need for aesthetics. dude was without a doubt a freak.

funny how people downplay him so much and try to put their thumb over him. anybody on here ever see the guy in person?? just for some  clarification

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 07:21:49 PM »
I can't see Ron being much bigger than Vic, i mean they were 2 different body types where Vic is extremely stocky with a long torso and Ronnie has a slighter frame with an X shape. Vic was built more like a block, didn't have the genetics required to satisfy the judges need for aesthetics. dude was without a doubt a freak.

funny how people downplay him so much and try to put their thumb over him. anybody on here ever see the guy in person?? just for some  clarification

Exactly. Big Vic deserves better treatment.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
Some of the best genes ever .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:14 PM »

Bro the bottom line is when kovacks turn pro he was over 300 on contest day, was 365 with abs, his arms were fucken huge and yes I have seen Victor R, Ronnie, Markus, Gunter and no one and I mean no one comes close to kovacks.

Now imagine he never competed as a pro, the whole world would be saying he could have been Mr. Olympia, everyone would, the hype he was generating was outrageous. I remember reading an article in Musclemag saying Kovacks is going to the NOC and he will win that and will head to the Olympia at 340lb shredded and that he will make evryone look small. Go look at his pics of him at 365, he looked good, looked proportioned and was fairly lean, but brother contest day is a whole knew ball game, it is night and day. Plain and simple.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
Bro the bottom line is when kovacks turn pro he was over 300 on contest day, was 365 with abs, his arms were fucken huge and yes I have seen Victor R, Ronnie, Markus, Gunter and no one and I mean no one comes close to kovacks.

Now imagine he never competed as a pro, the whole world would be saying he could have been Mr. Olympia, everyone would, the hype he was generating was outrageous. I remember reading an article in Musclemag saying Kovacks is going to the NOC and he will win that and will head to the Olympia at 340lb shredded and that he will make evryone look small. Go look at his pics of him at 365, he looked good, looked proportioned and was fairly lean, but brother contest day is a whole knew ball game, it is night and day. Plain and simple.
When you saw Kovacs did he still look good? Before he ruined his build, he looked awesome at 30lbs for the North American Championships

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 08:33:31 PM »
Vick dwarfed EVERYONE in Venice at the time except...

... HUGE Nasser who doesn't really think very high of the nigerian, calling him lazy and unfocused.

Obamaesque.
®

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2013, 08:49:42 PM »
In his best condition ever he would not make top 10 in any Mr.Olympia line up, in fact Rich Gaspari beat him on stage weighing a whopping 50lb less that is how shitty Victor is on a stage.

People forget gym pics mean nothing. Dennis James is king of gym pics and would easily make Victor look like his little brother and you know what happens when he jumps on stage and he is not even as chubby as victor.

Didn't Richards throw a major temper tantrum, after Gaspari beat him? That's been the knock on Richards, that his ego can't take him, losing to smaller but better-conditioned bodybuilders.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2013, 08:54:07 PM »
Didn't Richards throw a major temper tantrum, after Gaspari beat him? That's been the knock on Richards, that his ego can't take him, losing to smaller but better-conditioned bodybuilders.

Hi Rich.  ::)
®

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »
Hi Rich.  ::)

Now, that's original!  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 09:47:41 PM »
Vick dwarfed EVERYONE in Venice at the time except...

... HUGE Nasser who doesn't really think very high of the nigerian, calling him lazy and unfocused.

Obamaesque.
Nasser's back training was lazy and unfocused...especially for a 280 pound bber.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
Nasser's back training was lazy and unfocused...especially for a 280 pound bber.

Now this guy was never unfocused.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2013, 12:33:18 AM »
Ronnie at his peak destroys Victor. Victor was never as ripped as Ronnie and his torso is too long with high lats insertions. His midsection stood out because it did not flow into the upper body.

Ronnie has that WOW factor that Victor did not have. He was big but not in the same league as Ronnie.

8 Sandows vs not a single pro title says more than enough.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2013, 01:34:59 AM »
^^^ EXACTLY claimed the whole thing was a huge set up and that is why he never competed in the pro ranks, he was a sore loser. He was making 4000 per appearance so he had it made financially and generated enough publicity as the uncrowned Mr. Olympia, in fact when he gave speeches he would always have the attitude that if he stepped on staged it would be over for everyone and people bought into this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 01:52:46 AM »
When you saw Kovacs did he still look good? Before he ruined his build, he looked awesome at 30lbs for the North American Championships
Even far after he ruined his build he still looked insane in the off-season, bodybuilding is the most mysterious thing on the planet.

I remember seeing him at a show down here and I looked at his arms and I was like WTF, the biggest arms I have ever seen, I mean these thing were fucken way bigger then my head, I swear, enormous. Then 4 weeks later he is competed in the Arnolds and when I saw the pics, I thought WTF ''where did his arms go" I mean they looked like they were 17 inches and a month earlier they had looked to me to be close to 24-25 inches.

This is why pics by oneself means jack in contest shape and pics with people in the off-season mean shit also. All that counts is standing in a line up shredded with everyone else exposing all your weaknesses and the ligfhts not forgiving any bodyfat you have left.

I am 250lb here, standing 5'9 in 2008, we are talking at least 8 years after his all time freakish 400lb off-season look

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 01:55:39 AM »

I am 250lb here, standing 5'9 in 2008, we are talking at least 8 years after his all time freakish 400lb off-season look

And it shows.