Author Topic: Victor Richards Dwarfing Don Long  (Read 25782 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Victor Richards Dwarfing Don Long
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2013, 09:53:54 AM »
Bullfuckingshit! Did you see what Ronnie looked like at 320? Richards no way he weighed more than 320!

You're calling Vic a liar then.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
HE DID NOT ATTEMPT COMPETING,,,
Bro, you are only as good as how ripped you can get, everything else counts for nothing. I stage marshal over 100 shows and I always see someone who is jacked, I mean 20 inch arms, thick torso, enormous legs and he ends up in 5th place in the heavyweights and the middle weight takes the overall, yet this guy if only he lost another 15 pounds would smash everyone.

We have seen his best conditioning and it would not make a posedown at a cheesy tier 3 show. the stage lighting makes you look softer always, I see guys backstage that look ripped and when they go on stage, I am like WTF this guy is smooth as shit. The stage is a different ball game and nevermind standing next to some with striations everywhere . We can sit her and say well  "if he got ripped" but that is the point he couldn't, that is all she wrote, or else we would have seen it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2013, 11:00:17 AM »
You're calling Vic a liar then.
Look at that pic above, it says his weight on the pic (the weider pic), 275. Nasser competed at 275, was way more ripped then Vic in that pic and and a 315lb Nasser looked like a fat-ass, HTH

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
i was always a huge fan of Vic's. Dude was a freak no doubt, but he didn't have the desire to compete. so what?

his physique was great, but unrefined. he was paul dillett with a work ethic.

but compare an offseason current Kai to Vic at any point and they're similar.. Kai's probably better. But, given Vic's knowledge, or lack thereof, and lack of a 'coach' at the time to tell him what to take and how, he did great with what he had.

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2013, 12:48:04 AM »
Victor @ 1994 FIBO in Germany:

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2013, 12:53:55 AM »
Look at that pic above, it says his weight on the pic (the weider pic), 275. Nasser competed at 275, was way more ripped then Vic in that pic and and a 315lb Nasser looked like a fat-ass, HTH

Weights always get exaggerated