Author Topic: taxes go up on middle class - jokes on obama voters? or jokes on romney campaign  (Read 498 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
jokes on the romney campaign.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
jokes on the middle class drizzle...

I hope you understand now that the only solution is smaller more efficient govt. Spread the word to all your libtard/neocon friends although Im sure you surrond yourself with libtards.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
jokes not on the middle class as a whole. about half of them voted for romney and quite a big number of them realized the payroll tax cuts from last year were going to expire.

jokes on romney campaign for not exploiting the fact that obama was planning on letting rates rise on the middle class.  the whole campaign really boiled down to the middle class thinking obama would protect them. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL I said back in 2004 that taxes would have to be raised on the middle class my friend. Anybody with half a fucking brain can see the sledge hammer being raised above our heads.

Protecting the middle class is not a possiblity now dizzle, we have kicked the can to many times.

Only thing we can do is learn our lesson and cut govt spending and increase efficiency.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
not that i disagree with what your saying, but you always say that "theyre arent enough rich people to tax", and that just isnt true. if we wanted to we could organize and pay down the entire debt by confiscating all the wealth from the wealthy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
not that i disagree with what your saying, but you always say that "theyre arent enough rich people to tax", and that just isnt true. if we wanted to we could organize and pay down the entire debt by confiscating all the wealth from the wealthy.
If we took there assets maybe, taxing the Richard income certainly not

What you're talking about drizzle is liquidating assets in a sense theft. I also don't believe that's would pay down all of our debt I would have to see numbers on that.

We cannot tax our way out of this and to think we can tax our way out of this by just taxing the rich is just plain stupid 

bears

• Getbig IV

simply not true.  as long as spending is not curbed doing something even as drastic as this would not even get us there.  that should put into perspective what the expiration of the bush tax cuts will do for us.....NOTHING.  we can't tax our way out of this mess. 

but saying that doesn't win elections.  creating a divide, pointing fingers, and fabricating enemies is how to win elections.  and both sides are guilty of it. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

There was a link to an article that pointed out that 100% tax on the wealthy would not fix it.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
still haven't seen anyone say which taxes will be raised on the middle class (spare me the payroll tax bs)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hold on hannity is getting to it now,parrots in 3   2   1   ;D