Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 134851 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
People who have become Muslim
« on: January 06, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
Where is the thread people who have become muslim? Are Christians feeling intimidated to see thousands of sincere converts to Islam? No need to merge threads or delete threads, let it be.

???

92-year-old Georgette Lepaulle from Berchem (Belgium) is the oldest Muslim revert in the world.

Never to late to become Muslim. All the sin she had gathered up for 92 years is forgiven

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Where is the thread people who have become muslim?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 07:35:19 PM »
Good lord, but you are such an idiot.

I must insist, which verses of the new testament implore you to speak like you do?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:52:50 PM »

Famous Rap Artist "Deso Dogg" Reverted to Islam..

"Deso Dogg", birth name Denis Mamadou Cuspert, is a German former rapper . Since he converted to Islam he began using the name Abou Maleeq and stopped rapping. He has instead written islamic poetry and nasheed in German.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 08:11:03 PM »
Where is the thread people who have become muslim? Are Christians feeling intimidated to see thousands of sincere converts to Islam? No need to merge threads or delete threads, let it be.

???

92-year-old Georgette Lepaulle from Berchem (Belgium) is the oldest Muslim revert in the world.

Never to late to become Muslim. All the sin she had gathered up for 92 years is forgiven

Thread was merged with the primary video thread.  Nothing was deleted.  

Feel free to add as many videos as you would like to it.  

In addition, about 60 anti-Islam posts were deleted across multiple threads today.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:32:05 PM »
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of The Sloar that day, I can tell you.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: Where is the thread people who have become muslim?
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »
I must not lie.  You are an idiot and the sad part is you are aware of this and do not care.  Keep up wih the rote sayings.

I have volunteered to be banned from here along with all of you Muslim scum.  It is a sacrifice that I will happily accept to keep you from vomiting your filth here. ;D

a classic example of deception, lying! this guy wants us banned and hate us for no other reason then were muslims and spreading the truth, we turn your anti-islam trash back and shove down your scared little throat. thats why you hate us.

go ahead, try what ever you can to get us banned, you cant hide the truth  :).

Allah the same God Jesus worshiped sees all things  ;) so try your best, your arrogance and ignorance show clearly.
Islam scares you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 09:03:31 PM »
Thread was merged with the primary video thread.  Nothing was deleted.  

Feel free to add as many videos as you would like to it.  

In addition, about 60 anti-Islam posts were deleted across multiple threads today.

Don't merge this thread, it's a seperate and unique thread of its own there is no need to merge threads. You should have at least consulted with me before doing something like that.

Education general videos is one thing. But this was a topic of it's own which was specifically examples of people who have become muslim and why.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 09:15:35 PM »
Janet jackson converts to islam

If the reports are true then Janet Jackson has lots to celebrate in the new year.

The singer is said to have become engaged to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, whom she’s been dating since 2010.

And as she tweeted a sultry seasonal greetings card to her fans, Jackson certainly looked as if she were in a good mood.

Pouting over her shoulder, Jackson’s fur coat slips down to reveal her bare shoulder in the card.

She was last seen with the luxury-brand mogul shopping in West Hollywood earlier this month, and in July the loved-up couple were spotted laughing on a yacht in Sardinia.

Earlier this year US tabloids reported that Jackson had converted to Islam in preparation for marriage to Al Mana after she was spotted wearing the hijab – the traditional Islamic head covering ordained for Muslim women.

Jackson, who’s net worth is estimated at $150 million , has been married twice before.

In 1985, she had her marriage to childhood friend and singer James DeBarge annulled after eloping only months earlier.

And in 1991, she secretly married dancer, songwriter, and director René Elizondo, Jr., but they divorced in 2000.

Two years later, the Rhythm Nation songstress began her on/off seven-year relationship with record producer Jermaine Dupri.

She has been linked to actor Rob Lowe, Hollywood screenwriter Gary DeVore, rapper Q-Tip, actor Matthew McConaughey, and Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris. – Daily Mail

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:04:26 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 03:24:31 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 03:31:58 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 05:17:41 AM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 05:18:45 AM »
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:29 PM »
LOL! E-kul I thought you were an atheist? You post CBN and christian missionary get together videos now? LOL! Funny guy!

CBN is as reliable as the onion news. At least Onion news is funny :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »
LOL! E-kul I thought you were an atheist? You post CBN and christian missionary get together videos now? LOL! Funny guy!

CBN is as reliable as the onion news. At least Onion news is funny :)

But anything posted from the Deen Show is A-OK, right?  I mean, that's a real standard!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
^The difference is the deen show is a muslim talk show where people who have become muslim talk about how they became muslim, their journey and reasoning, etc... as one can attest to seeing it, many educated christians in religion and the worldly sense. Even people who went to seminaries and have touched biblical scriptures with their hands which you haven't.

CBN on the other hand is mixed bag of all sorts of stuff including articles and stories which were proven fraudulent stories, fake stories, lies, etc... hence two totally different and incomparable things.

Plus they have Pat Robertson HAHA... a guy so deluded and lost on just about everything and of course Islam because "ISLAMMZZZ OF THE DEVILLL" yup!

Any idiot who goes around saying we Muslims do not worship the God of Abraham is as credible as santa clause. When Jews themselves recognize that we worship the God of Abraham. The one and only God, creator of all mankind and all of creation.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 07:14:24 AM »
^The difference is the deen show is a muslim talk show where people who have become muslim talk about how they became muslim, their journey and reasoning, etc... as one can attest to seeing it, many educated christians in religion and the worldly sense. Even people who went to seminaries and have touched biblical scriptures with their hands which you haven't.

CBN on the other hand is mixed bag of all sorts of stuff including articles and stories which were proven fraudulent stories, fake stories, lies, etc... hence two totally different and incomparable things.

Plus they have Pat Robertson HAHA... a guy so deluded and lost on just about everything and of course Islam because "ISLAMMZZZ OF THE DEVILLL" yup!

Any idiot who goes around saying we Muslims do not worship the God of Abraham is as credible as santa clause. When Jews themselves recognize that we worship the God of Abraham. The one and only God, creator of all mankind and all of creation.

ahmed, from your seat, I think it's fairly clear that the gist of the matter is if you post something it's "undeniably rock solid and completely legitimate" and if I post something it's "nonsensical crap with more holes than Swiss cheese".  You're not willing to accept that you don't always have the correct information and will not accept valid corrections; in essence, you're never wrong.  The majority of folks that share that view are typically kids and egomaniacs.  I'm fairly certain now that Groink had you pegged awhile back when he said "you're just a young know-it-all full of piss and vinegar".  I've given you the benefit of the doubt for months, but that time has passed.  There's absolutely no way to have a healthy discussion or share our faiths appropriately with that mindset.  The discussions are only "friendly" if the audience agrees with every word you post.  See, I know you and bigbobs and true all believe the same, but bigbobs and true are rational in their approach.  I can talk to those fellas even if we completely disagree, but disagree with you.....LOL.....the discussion is over before it begins.  

That won't work on this board.  

Still, I will also work to keep the anti-Islam posts and threads in check...if it's outright insults and degrading remarks towards Muslims (not just a simple difference of opinion mind you) I will eliminate that completely....it absolutely goes both ways.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
I'll respond to your post  later :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 09:52:48 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 10:50:21 AM »
I'll respond to your post  later :)

Sounds great!

FYI ~ the first minute of this clip confirms this dude was never a Christian...he merely associated with the Christian church visiting church with his family once or twice a year....association does not make a Christian.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 10:54:48 AM »

Here's a young, Jewish girl that states at approx 1:05 into the clip that "I'd be betraying my family, my culture, my traditions."  No mention of her faith in God whatsoever....telling. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »
Has far more to do with the stigma of zionists hating arabs, hating muslims, etc... and them viewing her as nothing for 'betraying them'.

Even my mother's mother initially would not talk to my mother for becoming Muslim. Unfortunate ignorance and preconceived notions. A lot of converts to Islam fear the backlash from their families but still embrace the truth and just try with wisdom to educate their families. We fear God, not God's creation.