Author Topic: Had a Big Mike Cox weekend  (Read 3174 times)

Jizzacked

Had a Big Mike Cox weekend
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:12:33 PM »
So I met this 24yr old piece of ass this weekend that I had met on a dating site.  She was a little on the chunky side, which I tend to like, and extremely down to fuck.  Got a hotel suite with this girl, cooked up some dinner, had a few drinks, and then fucked the ever loving shit out of her all night and all morning..... raw, no condom, no pulling out.  I brought a shitload of them with me but she just hopped right on my dick even though we had talked about using them.

This girl was a fucking machine, biting me and shit while I stuffed that ass into the bed.  Sucked dick like a champ too.... not to mention no smell whatsoever to the pussy.  Every time I took a break for a few, she would start jerking or sucking me off to get me going again.  Poor fucker in the next room must have had a rough night cause there was pretty much no sleep and she was a serious screamer.  I lost track of how many times I hit that, before she leaves she tells me she has never cum that many times in her life ever and can't wait until next time.  Think I will be seeing her this weekend again...

Just wanted to share my cool story with the bros, hope everyone else had a great weekend... and hopefully I don't have a child on the way  ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Had a Big Mike Cox weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 01:17:41 PM »
Video uploaded to lobstertube.com with direct link, or it didn't happen.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 01:20:02 PM »
My brotha!!!

Shit, that sounds like the chick im banging. You live in Tampa? :'(

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
pussy with no smell

food with no salt

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 01:37:53 PM »
Good story w/ lots of detail...Almost feel like I need a smoke and penicillin shot after reading this

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 01:43:20 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »
epic.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
So I met this 24yr old piece of ass this weekend that I had met on a dating site.  She was a little on the chunky side, which I tend to like, and extremely down to fuck.  Got a hotel suite with this girl, cooked up some dinner, had a few drinks, and then fucked the ever loving shit out of her all night and all morning..... raw, no condom, no pulling out.  I brought a shitload of them with me but she just hopped right on my dick even though we had talked about using them.

This girl was a fucking machine, biting me and shit while I stuffed that ass into the bed.  Sucked dick like a champ too.... not to mention no smell whatsoever to the pussy.  Every time I took a break for a few, she would start jerking or sucking me off to get me going again.  Poor fucker in the next room must have had a rough night cause there was pretty much no sleep and she was a serious screamer.  I lost track of how many times I hit that, before she leaves she tells me she has never cum that many times in her life ever and can't wait until next time.  Think I will be seeing her this weekend again...

Just wanted to share my cool story with the bros, hope everyone else had a great weekend... and hopefully I don't have a child on the way  ;D

Or was it more like THIS ONE :D

Jizzacked

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
haha thanks bros... I would post pics but it is a small world out there, don't want to jeopardize a good thing.  Looks like Saturday is going to be a repeat performance, updates to follow  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »

Jizzacked

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 02:27:35 PM »

Very nice :D  this chick had the thick but muscular legs going on.... a throwback to her cheerleader days.  She also goes to the gym and does cardio/weights as well, which is a huge turn on for me.  It is a good thing I am in phenomenal shape right now, otherwise I may not be able to keep up with this tiger woman

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 02:29:24 PM »
  Pics?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »
Because getting thousands of dollars worth of wages garnished by some unknown bitch who refuses to have an abortion is TOTALLY worth it  ::) ::)

Jizzacked

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 02:35:46 PM »
Because getting thousands of dollars worth of wages garnished by some unknown bitch who refuses to have an abortion is TOTALLY worth it  ::) ::)

you said it brother  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »

Did it smell like pussy?

Jizzacked

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 05:07:13 PM »
Did it smell like pussy?

the most subtle non rotten smell you could imagine.  10/10.... something you couldn't truly appreciate I think unless you have had some stank at some time or another

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
very good job bro.over and over again is the way to go. :)
again good job.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:42:54 PM »
Hit it one more time just for Big Mike Cox

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 05:51:11 PM »
that was a great story bro, but its pretty sad your not posting pics for all that i have done for you over the years pics and storys ect
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »
Falcon is right

What a disappointment

Great buildup in the story but no pics at all,  nothing for the Getbiggers.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 05:53:05 PM »
Falcon is right

What a disappointment

Great buildup in the story but no pics at all,  nothing for the Getbiggers.

what a dick jizzacked is the kinda poster you would expect less from
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 05:53:49 PM »
Video uploaded to lobstertube.com with direct link, or it didn't happen.

Da FAQ is lobster tube?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 05:55:38 PM »
baby on the way or STD? 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo