Author Topic: is moderate alcohol consumption bad for the brain i wondered, and googled  (Read 681 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
fuck off and gimme another beer

fuck my brain

gym**rat

• Getbig V
fuck off and gimme another beer

fuck my brain

You know to fuck your brain I will ave to go in via your ear. Are you prepared for that?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Alcohol is literally a poison. Why are you surprised?

It's toxic and poisonous for the brain, liver, the whole body. It has no real benefit except to make people act loose when they lose their senses and make bad irresponsible decisions and actions.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I know if you drink too much you can develope Korsikoff(sp) syndrome. It's a vitamin deficiency where you lose memory, and apparently mimics dimentia. Only in serious alcoholics though.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
You know to fuck your brain I will ave to go in via your ear. Are you prepared for that?

hit me

no homo

Alcohol is literally a poison. Why are you surprised?

It's toxic and poisonous for the brain, liver, the whole body. It has no real benefit except to make people act loose when they lose their senses and make bad irresponsible decisions and actions.

sounds great, sign me up, YOLO motherduckers

gym**rat

• Getbig V
hit me

no homo

It will only be gay if I act like a fag while I am fucking your ear. I promise to act straight so it doesn't compromise our manhood.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
It will only be gay if I act like a fag while I am fucking our ear. I promise to act straight so it doesn't compromise our manhood.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
"Well, you see Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it's the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weakest brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: is moderate alcohol consumption bad for the brain i wondered, and googled
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »
Outrun the bear

Two campers are walking through the forest when they suddenly encounter a grizzly bear.

The bear rears up on his hind legs and lets out a terrifying roar.

Both campers are frozen in their tracks.

The first camper whispers, "I'm sure glad I wore my running shoes today."

"It doesn't matter what kind of shoes you're wearing, you're not gonna outrun that bear," replies the second.

"I DON'T have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun YOU," he answers.