Author Topic: One question....  (Read 2710 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
One question....
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
Can gear show up on a 6 panel piss test?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: One question....
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »
What's a 6 panel test?

If you mean some kind of drug test, it depends on what kind of drug tests they do. PED drugs even ephedrine if i am not mistaken is 'not allowed' in some tests to be found. Depends on the group doing the testing for you and their 'concerns'.

AAS show up in blood and urine tests for a certain period of time... look up detection times. Athletes are hardcore into detection times ha ha... as they time their useage up until a point so it clears their system fully. Deca sticks around for over a year, so does tbol if im not mistaken.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:12:56 PM »
a 6 panel is the type of test they use here ( i work at a drug rehab facility ) it detects meth crack coke weed shit like that......but they also send our piss to an outside tester too. Ive heard its VERY EXPENSIVE to test for gear and this place is kinda cheap in that area. Also detection times do me no good as they are random tests.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
Yea ey, well then I don't think so but don't quote me.

Narcotics and shit trash drugs like that are one thing, steroids are a totally different thing so I doubt it, they don't relate what so ever, so it wouldn't make sense that they'd be part of the test. I could see athletic tests, sports tests, or certain companies that have weird policies like I mentioned not even allowing ephedrine use, or any kind of performance enhancing drugs, but one way to know is maybe ask? Some people are just ignorant and just might equate narcotics with bodybuilding durgs or ped lol. The media certainly does.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
Right....i just asked a former security gaurd from here that works in the gym with me and he said thats not on the test and that its a different kind of test altogether, im just nervous about it seeing as how the job market is really bad in my town and this place will fire you at a snap of a finger.

One more question for you.....can you get good results from just deca or test by themselves? If not could you possibly lay out a decent cycle for me? Im extremely new at this stuff lol thanks for all the help

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 11:36:54 PM »
Right....i just asked a former security gaurd from here that works in the gym with me and he said thats not on the test and that its a different kind of test altogether, im just nervous about it seeing as how the job market is really bad in my town and this place will fire you at a snap of a finger.

One more question for you.....can you get good results from just deca or test by themselves? If not could you possibly lay out a decent cycle for me? Im extremely new at this stuff lol thanks for all the help

Deca by itself I don't think so...test yes, mix them and it's even better. Majority of first cycles are plain test, 90% of the time a long ester like test e/c.

I'm sure more knowledgeable guys like whitewidow,overload or Ahmed can tell you more.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 01:25:52 AM »

NO!!!
 :P
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 01:35:42 AM »

NO! a panel test kit will not show steroid use that is for rec drugs. when I got UA's for my pain contract they send my piss to a lab where they do some very thourough testing. It will show exact levels of the drugs in your system and will pick-up any drug you are taking however I don't think they even look for anabolic steroids. just narcotics. usually panel tests just show you are positive for a drug but do not show the level of how much of the drug is in your system  but when it is sent out to a lab they will give you exact measurements of how much of each narcotic is in your system. It gets to expensive to test for steroids.

They do sell Test for steroids at walgreens over the pharmacy counter for like 80$ Unless someone buys one of those tests but it will not show on a panel test for sure. ven when they send the urine to a lab it will show but they do not look for steroids unless they are told too.just all narcotics.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 05:49:48 AM »
No it's not going to show up.

A good first cycle is 500mg of Test EW for 16 weeks or if you want a little more you can run 500mg Test and 600mg Deca. I prefer people start out with one compound so they can see how their body responds to Test before they add another compound to the mix. You could also run 500mg of Test with an oral up front like Dbol for 6 weeks. However, these days i'm becoming a big fan of Anavar, but it needs to be run at 60mg minimum ED to get anything out of it IMO.

Good luck!

8)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
the problem is that because of insurance purposes my place of work sends every test to a lab client or worker. but even if it showed a higher test lvl they wouldnt think anything right off hand i suppose eh?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 01:31:56 PM »

Test by it self YES ABSOLUTELY. Deca by it self not recommended unless you really know your body and how it reacts to the drugs.

IMO I think you need to do a lot more research before you run any cycles. Figure out your doses, cycle lengths, and the type of pct you are going to run. A little research will really help you run a successful cycle.
~

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 02:46:47 PM »
the problem is that because of insurance purposes my place of work sends every test to a lab client or worker. but even if it showed a higher test lvl they wouldnt think anything right off hand i suppose eh?

They'll just know you're the ultimate alpha male  8)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 08:32:34 PM »
lol i hope thats all they'll figure out

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 11:24:25 AM »
how long after a cycle should i wait to start another?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 12:28:31 PM »
No it's not going to show up.

A good first cycle is 500mg of Test EW for 16 weeks or if you want a little more you can run 500mg Test and 600mg Deca. I prefer people start out with one compound so they can see how their body responds to Test before they add another compound to the mix. You could also run 500mg of Test with an oral up front like Dbol for 6 weeks. However, these days i'm becoming a big fan of Anavar, but it needs to be run at 60mg minimum ED to get anything out of it IMO.

Good luck!

8)

this right here is some good advice for a first cycle. all these idiots (on other boards) will tell you to just start with tren at 100 mg ed and masteron and all that shit. Its stupid and a waste of money and gear because depending on your level of development the gear may not all be used by the body and why do that when you will gain just as good on test 4-600 mg/week with an oral like winny/dbol/anavar.

Just a heads up in case you've encountered one of these idiots i described above. you can always up the dose, but do it when you're body will effectively make use of it!

good luck

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 03:12:24 AM »
thank you