Author Topic: Should I raise hell or act like a bitch  (Read 1467 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Should I raise hell or act like a bitch
« on: January 07, 2013, 05:29:35 PM »
some idiot truck driver rammed my car 5 weeks ago.
Insurance sent repair garage to pick the car

5 weeks have passed, three delivery dates have been missed

Option 1: tomorrow I drive to the garage (in my a crap 2nd car) and raise hell until the fucking thing is done

Option 2: i keep calling them like a bitch asking them to please, please fix the car as soon as possible

advice anyone

che

• Getbig V
Re: Should I raise hell or act like a bitch
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 06:05:11 PM »

Option 1: tomorrow I drive to the garage (in my a crap 2nd car) and raise hell until the fucking thing is done

Option 2: i keep calling them like a bitch asking them to please, please fix the car as soon as possible

advice anyone

Option 2

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »

advice anyone

Keep your abs tight all the time.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:06:16 PM »

advice anyone

option 3: stroke one off, have a beer and call it a day

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »
Option 1 = Alpha
Option 2 = Beta

If you have to ask a bunch of (mostly) Alpha males what to do, chances are your going to select Option 2 like beta bitch.

Hope this helps.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
What is your insurance agent doing to help you? They should make sure you get taken care of, mine does. That is, unless you got some cheap ass Internet insurance. Then you are getting what you pay for. Not being a dick, just saying.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 06:30:59 PM »
What is your insurance agent doing to help you? They should make sure you get taken care of, mine does. That is, unless you got some cheap ass Internet insurance. Then you are getting what you pay for. Not being a dick, just saying.

insurance company is middle of the road

i haven't complained to them yet. that would be option 3, I haven't done it because so far my thinking is that option 1 or 2 are probably more efficient in the short term

there is option 2.5- I call the garage and threaten to complain to the insurance company unless..... maybe i am wrong but i think that me going there is more likely to get them going than threatening to complain via the insurance company. if i go there i show them that i am pissed off enough to go ape shit and i will keep coming until the fucking thing is done

believe me i am ready to do that

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »
  Demand the Claims Adjuster's Supervisor. Rent a car. What company? Total fault?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 06:34:50 PM »
insurance company is middle of the road

i haven't complained to them yet. that would be option 3, I haven't done it because so far my thinking is that option 1 or 2 are probably more efficient in the short term

there is option 2.5- I call the garage and threaten to complain to the insurance company unless..... maybe i am wrong but i think that me going there is more likely to get them going than threatening to complain via the insurance company. if i go there i show them that i am pissed off enough to go ape shit and i will keep coming until the fucking thing is done

believe me i am ready to do that

Those garages depend on referrals from the insurance companies. You going there isn't going to do shit. A report to your ins company will directly affect future business. Seriously, it will get you immediate results. And like another poster states, you should have a rental car comped to you.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
  gymrat is right

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »
Option 2 with just a little extra firmness. Also when talking to them try to get them to picture themselves in your shoes. People are generally a bit more sympathetic if they can picture themselves in the same predicament.

And if all else fails, politely keep going up the chain of command till someone gets tried of hearing you yap, and actually does something to help you.

:).

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 07:11:58 PM »
Those garages depend on referrals from the insurance companies. You going there isn't going to do shit. A report to your ins company will directly affect future business. Seriously, it will get you immediate results. And like another poster states, you should have a rental car comped to you.

i would like to believe that to be the case. i guess i will start tomorrow with option 2.5 -I call the garage and threaten to complain to the insurance company unless.....

if they tell me to fuck off then i am going on option 2- tomorrow I drive to the garage (in my a crap 2nd car) and raise hell until the fucking thing is done

and try to look as unhinged as possible, hearing voices and shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 07:15:48 PM »
Locate then sleep with the hot 18 year old daughter of the idiot truck driver.

post her pics on getbig, where she'll be meme'd into infamy.

register an account for him and eat popcorn while he attempts to match wits with getbiggers.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 07:16:15 PM »
i would like to believe that to be the case. i guess i will start tomorrow with option 2.5 -I call the garage and threaten to complain to the insurance company unless.....

if they tell me to fuck off then i am going on option 2- tomorrow I drive to the garage (in my a crap 2nd car) and raise hell until the fucking thing is done

and try to look as unhinged as possible, hearing voices and shit

If that doesn't work stand in the office of the garage and start crying uncontrollably and then shit your pants. They will finish your car while you wait. I promise you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »
Locate then sleep with the hot 18 year old daughter of the idiot truck driver.

post her pics on getbig, where she'll be meme'd into infamy.

register an account for him and eat popcorn while he attempts to match wits with getbiggers.

Hahahaha  :D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 05:09:39 AM »
Either option is bad, if you do 1 they'll probably do a shit job. If you do 2 nothing will change.

Do 1 and ask nicely but firmly. Show you are the true Alpha Getbigger. If that doesn't work then fuck with their business.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
Option D - Want to fight

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 07:15:15 AM »

advice anyone

you need to go down there and throw some hands

dont be afraid to go to the ground just stay active while in guard

by the time you sink in a kamora they will be all over your car
T

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 07:46:53 AM »

advice anyone

I give you the thumbs up its not often that you see a man who acts like a bitch and is proud of it, i would love to slap you and watch you cry then  shake your hand and say thank you bitch.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 07:50:48 AM »
It took a repair garage 6 weeks to fix my car 3 hours away from me.. I was a beta bitch and embraced their very slow service because I had a new dodge charger rental, an upgrade over my beta bitch 09 civic