Author Topic: REALLY NOW? humans, with all of our abilities many of us cant outlive animals?  (Read 389 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we are so far advanced many of us dont live past 60

its because of dat dere heme iron

we have knowlege of this

but choose not to accept it

letting creatures of far less intelligence and communications abilities to outlive us

dont you agree that humans are much more capable, if they ate a shit load of rice, and bean burritos and worked out everyday? consuming only things that benefit there body and not pose a risk factor?

dont you agree humans are clearly doing something wrong if they arent making it much past 60?

i would think the human limit could be infinite at best an at normal DAILY acitive vegetarians who cosumed ALL of the grains and beans lived 300 years
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Well, we humans can be quite self-destructive as well, we think too much, compared to animals.

Losing a cub as a lion, you get new ones, losing children as a human can be devastating for the psyche.

Losing loved ones can cause depression, which in turn can make it so the human resort to drugs, alcohol, reckless driving/behavior etc

We are also quite fond of eating without caring, drinking, and using preps that are not good for our bodies (Derek Anthony et al) as well as choose certain lifestyles. (G4P leading to AIDS and other illnesses)

Things that chimps, lions and roaches would not think of nor care about.

Then of course, animals are usually aware of where the hostile animals are and protect their own.

Us humans can't even travel by bus or train before a dark niglet starts pushing you down on the tracks etc

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Never seen Elk act like DA. Kwon has me LMMFAO   :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
  Never seen Elk act like DA. Kwon has me LMMFAO   :D

That's one reason why the Elk will have a long life.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yet Derek Anthony will live to 100 years old despite destroying his body!

X