Author Topic: Why don't we do the "What's your one rep max on.." threads like bodybuilding.com  (Read 2809 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Because most getbiggers warm up with your max.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Because most getbiggers warm up with your max.

I warmed my dick up with your moms anus last night. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
bodybuilding.com  ??? ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
I warmed my dick up with your moms anus last night. 

funny. you would think i would have noticed when i was warming my dick up with your mouth last night.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
funny. you would think i would have noticed when i was warming my dick up with your mouth last night.

funnny, you would think I would have noticed that when your mom farted my cum into your mouth.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
funnny, you would think I would have noticed that when your mom farted my cum into your mouth.

you need to try harder.  this thread is pathetic ... even by your standards.

Nails

• Getbig V
Ok Ill start

My Max Bench press is 800,000lb and my squat is about 135lbs , i dont deadlift because my back gets a lot of stress from bench pressing eight hundred thousand pounds

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I keep it in the 8-12 rep range for maximum hypertrophy bro
follow the arrows

Nails

• Getbig V
i have one legged extended 3 tons before , but only do 1 ton hammy curls i dont want to tear a hammy

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
you need to try harder.  this thread is pathetic ... even by your standards.

Who the fuck are you anyway cocksucker? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Ok Ill start

My Max Bench press is 800,000lb and my squat is about 135lbs , i dont deadlift because my back gets a lot of stress from bench pressing eight hundred thousand pounds

dead on!! haha

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Ok Ill start

ha

True Amateur

It's a darn good question and it's interesting that the slack jawed wimps who currently populate Getbig don't even lift weights, therefore they become defensive and sarcastic when bench pressing is mentioned. At some point, the real bodybuilders left Getbig and migrated to other Bodybuilding chat forums. What's ledt here are a bunch of pussies who have never even worked out. I'm doing my best to turn things around.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
It's a darn good question and it's interesting that the slack jawed wimps who currently populate Getbig don't even lift weights, therefore they become defensive and sarcastic when bench pressing is mentioned. At some point, the real bodybuilders left Getbig and migrated to other Bodybuilding chat forums. What's ledt here are a bunch of pussies who have never even worked out. I'm doing my best to turn things around.
STFU fgt.

True Amateur

STFU fgt.
You couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
STFU, fgt.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Get the fuck out of my thread you son of a bitch

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

your best
sucks

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
because most herbivores first response would be" well let's see how much dose your mom weigh" and it would go down hill from there.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Get the fuck out of my thread you son of a bitch
What's your exact location?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Funny, you would think i would have noticed when i was warming up Goodrums anus with your dick

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
What's your exact location?

8 East Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
your best
sucks

actually he obliterated you a few times. I like this guy, he makes phony like you swallow their loads.
®

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
8 East Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215

;D ;D ;D