Author Topic: When Muslim Women Die  (Read 4079 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
When Muslim Women Die
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:08:09 AM »
I did post this question in another thread but I think it's worthy of discussion in its own right. Most of the text below was a reply to a_ahmed who detailed what he'd get in paradise in terms of women. 'cause apparently - he's getting a lot of virgins...

Where do these women come from, exactly? Did they never live on earth?  

I mean, you can't go stealing chicks of other Muslim men, can you? You'd be honor bound to stone them to death after for their infidelity. They can't be chicks that existed on earth unless they are western gals you get. I guess women off infidel men is OK, right? Or are they just soulless creations of Allah? Not sure I'd want to shtump something with no soul.

Also - what do Muslim women get when they die? A bunch of well hung studs to fuck? When your wife gets to heaven, will she be serviced by 72 young, handsome, virile men who can keep it up all day?   Would the studs not end up stoning her to death for infidelity, though? Or is it just the men that get a bunch of sexy young things in the afterlife?

How does your wife feel about the extra competition she's going to have in the afterlife if she isn't granted a cockfest? Women are treated well in the Muslim world after all. Don't you think it's a bit of a slap in the face to her for you to be fucking all these hot chicks? Does she realise you fantasize about it regularly? Muslim women must be very cool to be OK with that. My missus would cut my balls off.

Alternatively - how do you feel about her getting drilled in all 3 holes from identical Brad Pitt triplets in the afterlife? You'd be cool with that considering all the fucking you'd be doing, right? Women being equal and all.

Any thoughts?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: When Muslim Women Die
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
I will try to hopefully answer this later when I get time, even though I know as usual you are insincere and with ulterior motives. Plus as usual you start with false premises but that's okay I'll correct you inshAllah :)

As a side note your display pic is extremely inappropriate and I feel appalled  that you even try to cynically talk about respect of women.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:47:58 PM »
I will try to hopefully answer this later when I get time, even though I know as usual you are insincere and with ulterior motives. Plus as usual you start with false premises but that's okay I'll correct you inshAllah :)

As with all my posts, I am being humorous but the point is quite valid. We hear much about all this sex the men will get in the afterlife (e.g. 72 virgins). We hear nothing about how this would make your loved one feel or what the women get in the afterlife sexually.

It is also a mystery as to where all these virgins came from in the first place.

As a side note your display pic is extremely inappropriate and I feel appalled  that you even try to cynically talk about respect of women.

Well - I think she has lovely hands to be honest, I don't see what the problem is.

To be honest, this discussion isn't really about MY respect of women. Anyway, I don't see what is respectful about having 72 virgin sex slaves in the afterlife.

Give any woman a choice.

1 - Have a photo of her hand covering her genitals as an internet forum avatar
2 - Become a virgin sex slave in the afterlife
3 - Be the wife of a man who has 72 virgin sex slaves in the afterlife

I am fairly sure most women would pick number 1.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:28 PM »
those "virgins" arent the women we see here on earth, so its not that 'BOOM' all women become sex slaves for men.  what they look like no-one can tell you. but i do remember reading in the quran, it says they are a diffrent creation.

also if i am not mistaken, you can be togther with you family in paradise that includes your wife from this life.

remember heaven isnt earth, so dont think the rules apply, in the sense you wife will get jelous. Allah is the most just, there are lectures about this topic you rasied(what women get) but i havent listen to those, maybe you should go a youtube search and Allah willing you will find you answer.

and as always Allah knows best.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:48 PM »
those "virgins" arent the women we see here on earth, so its not that 'BOOM' all women become sex slaves for men.  what they look like no-one can tell you. but i do remember reading in the quran, it says they are a diffrent creation.

also if i am not mistaken, you can be togther with you family in paradise that includes your wife from this life.

remember heaven isnt earth, so dont think the rules apply, in the sense you wife will get jelous. Allah is the most just, there are lectures about this topic you rasied(what women get) but i havent listen to those, maybe you should go a youtube search and Allah willing you will find you answer.

and as always Allah knows best.

So let me get this right...

The women you fuck in heaven are some sort of soulless creation? Non-thinking creatures of some sort or perhaps women that are severely retarded and thus happy to serve as your slave. And these creations are created by a benevolent God? Do they not have free will? They are just creatures created for a mans entertainment?

Also - your male desires to fuck women are taken with you into the afterlife but your wifes love for you and desire to be your only partner is not carried across? You are horny but she's no longer jealous?

What about your wifes sexual desires? Do you take yours and she leaves hers behind?

Sounds like something a very earthly male made up rather than something from a benevolent God.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 10:42:55 PM »
So let me get this right...

The women you fuck in heaven are some sort of soulless creation? Non-thinking creatures of some sort or perhaps women that are severely retarded and thus happy to serve as your slave. And these creations are created by a benevolent God? Do they not have free will? They are just creatures created for a mans entertainment?

Also - your male desires to fuck women are taken with you into the afterlife but your wifes love for you and desire to be your only partner is not carried across? You are horny but she's no longer jealous?

What about your wifes sexual desires? Do you take yours and she leaves hers behind?

Sounds like something a very earthly male made up rather than something from a benevolent God.

Very simple, paradise is 100% pleasure 100% of the time. Any food you want to eat(but purely for taste and enjoyment not to survive), drinks of all types(same idea as food)...ect Don't go by earthly rules.

I told you man, I'm not a scholar, go to YouTube and do research, I know women get some reward but I'm not sure what... I'm not going to lie and say I have the answere. Maybe ahmed, bigbobs, stingray might know.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:45:34 PM »
Remember though, Allah is the most just, and will give both men and women what they desire...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »
Remember though, Allah is the most just, and will give both men and women what they desire...

Ok - so if a women desires 72 well hung studs, she'll get that in the afterlife?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 01:33:59 AM »
This question is not a easy question to answer, and i dont think i have enough knowledge to adequately answer it.

Both men and women will have the reward of paradise according to their deeds they did in this life. For example the higher or lower a muslim deed, the different rewards and levels of heaven he/she will be in.

The minimum a reward a muslim will get is that he will get a reward 10 times this world, this is just minimum for a muslim. So his reward is 10 worlds.

The mimimum females a muslim male gets in paradise is 3.Thats his wife when she dies and 2 other women.And when you die, there is no timezome.Your not there sitting in your grave 10 years waiting for your wife to die, not to sure exaclty how this timezone works to be honest.

Does a muslims female get 3 husbands?I honeslty am not sure, she is in paradise, so i guess if she wants it she can just wish it.

With the issue of 72 wives, again this is not for the lay muslim or average muslim. This is a particular reward for a person who goes the extra mile in his islamic duties.

Does that mean that a average muslim can still ask for 72 wives in heaven.I honeslty and not sure.

Maybe when im in paradise i will see what i will get.

Im more preoccupied trying to get into heaven, let alone knowing whats in it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 09:49:23 AM »
i didn't get time yet i need to sit down and respond but i will

Although as I pointed out in another thread, heaven is a world like this world but without all the evil, suffering, tribulations, tests, jealousy, envy, etc...

The life is eternal and of pure pleasure, unlike any pleasures of this world. Sex will not be like sex in this world, with stench, sweat, etc... everything will be different but similar to this world except better. The problem some non muslims have is that they envision perverse ideas of their own to understand this.

God is the one that created this world and created heaven. God is the one that created all creation, created us and created procreation. Created sex, created suffering, created pleasure. But heaven will be something unlike we know.

God has reserved 100 mercies for mankind, of which he gave 1 in this world and of which he preserves 99 mercies for the day of judgment and the hereafter.