Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26424 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:25:06 AM »
 8) 8) 8)
Surprise mothafucka!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:43:30 AM »
I like some of the things he says but with Alex you have to be careful. He will never call out the Jews. You know someone is not bought and paid for when they speak their mind about the Jews. Those are the ones with real balls and integrity. People like David Duke.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:44:03 AM »
Those 2 tits are both whack jobs, but Alex does raise a good point.  Take away our guns, and we're basically at the mercy of those that have guns or can harm us.  IE:  Our own military, police, criminals, foreign militaries, dangerous animals, etc.  We basically become slaves to those who have the upper hand.  Here is a little clip I like from a very educated well dressed black man.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »
I like some of the things he says but with Alex you have to be careful. He will never call out the Jews. You know someone is not bought and paid for when they speak their mind about the Jews. Those are the ones with real balls and integrity. People like David Duke.

People like you are the cancer of society.
from incomplete data

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 08:46:21 AM »
On most things Alex Jones is a paranoid loon but he does raise some interesting questions.  Considering that at the time the constitution was written owning something like a musket would have been equivalent to what the United States military was using, and the intention of the second amendment was to arm citizens in opposition to a tyrannical government, shouldn't militia groups have access to the kind of  modern weaponry necessary to successfully defend against an oppressive government?   I'm throwing this out there.  What do you guys think?
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »
People like you are the cancer of society.
Fuck off monkeybutt!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
Fuck off monkeybutt!

Fuck off, fascist!
from incomplete data

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:26 AM »
Don't use my thread as a platform for your race bullshit. Race consumes you. Don't think so, go reread your posts. As I've told you many times before, it's not about race. You are very tribal in nature. That's not very "evolved."

This is about GUNS and us keeping them.

I love the balls that Alex Jones has!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

That fucking Red Coat scum Piers Morgan. Limey Scumbag.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 08:51:25 AM »
shouldn't militia groups have access to the kind of  modern weaponry necessary to successfully defend against an oppressive government?   I'm throwing this out there.  What do you guys think?

Yes, we should.  And this is exactly what our own govt, and the UN does for foreign countries who are having their own civil wars.  We supply them with weapons equal to their govt, so that they will have a fighting chance.  So why does our govt feel that we should not be equally armed?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:17 AM »

Mark my words, if Morgan keeps his shit up, he will get hit for sure.  He is quickly becoming one of the most hated anti-Americans.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 08:54:28 AM »
Yes, we should.  And this is exactly what our own govt, and the UN does for foreign countries who are having their own civil wars.  We supply them with weapons equal to their govt, so that they will have a fighting chance.  So why does our govt feel that we should not be equally armed?

What about the well regulated militia aspect?   Should people who possess such weapons be part of a well regulated militia?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 08:54:53 AM »
Alex Jones "Your a hatchet man of the New World Order" HA HA - So Alex Jones is a front-man for the NRA, talk about a complete loon, that was one of the greatest meltdowns I have ever witnessed a gun nutter have.  You can just imagine the Murder Fantasies that Alex has about Piers, using an automatic weapon of course.
V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »
Geez, all they needed was an appearance by wango tango Nugent to seal the deal. See how claim Piers is? That's because he knows he's got this interview in the bag as far as portraying gun owners as wacked out misfits.

What we needed is someone like Larry Pratt again with just a little more aggression -

If Pratt was just a bit more aggressive, he would've smacked down Morgan quite handily.

This isn't a social war that will be won by bluster and bravado on either side, it's a game of just slightly tilting the rest of the population who have no real interest over to which ever side you're on.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »
I just search David Duke on youtube, some of Dukes videos are spine chilling!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 08:57:50 AM »
While the rest have to work at it, the stupid comes easy to you, doesn't it?    

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:04 AM »
What about the well regulated militia aspect?   Should people who possess such weapons be part of a well regulated militia?

The USA does not currently need a militia.  However, if the day ever comes that it does need a militia, then yes, the militia should be armed to the teeth.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:42 AM »
David duke is a fucking moron. Well smart enough to be a leading moron, so I'll say he's the Jew of morons

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 09:01:53 AM »
Mark my words, if Morgan keeps his shit up, he will get hit for sure.  He is quickly becoming one of the most hated anti-Americans.

No doubt in my mind.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 09:04:27 AM »
All households need one of these!!!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 09:05:47 AM »
Don't use my thread as a platform for your race bullshit. Race consumes you. Don't think so, go reread your posts. As I've told you many times before, it's not about race. You are very tribal in nature. That's not very "evolved."

This is about GUNS and us keeping them.

I love the balls that Alex Jones has!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I hate Piers Morgan as much as you buddy! Like I said in this interview Alex is on the mark!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 09:07:54 AM »
While the rest have to work at it, the stupid comes easy to you, doesn't it?    
Oh the irony of the pot calling the kettle black! hahahah!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »
The USA does not currently need a militia.  However, if the day ever comes that it does need a militia, then yes, the militia should be armed to the teeth.  

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

My question is, is one tied to the other?  It's an interesting question.  You want automatic weapons form a militia?   I'm just throwing these arguments out there to see what people think.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 09:11:45 AM »
Yeah, that will sell the NRA's case!  This is why normal citizens don't want a Gun Culture in the first place, if you dare say something they don't like they will want to kill you.  Why anyone would want to live in America is beyond me, their are far better places to live in the world!
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 09:13:42 AM »
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

My question is, is one tied to the other?  It's an interesting question.  You want automatic weapons form a militia?   I'm just throwing these arguments out there to see what people think.

I don't understand what you're trying to ask.  What is the question again?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 09:14:05 AM »
Yeah, that will sell the NRA's case!  This is why normal citizens don't want a Gun Culture in the first place, if you dare say something they don't like they will want to kill you.  Why anyone would want to live in America is beyond me, their are far better places to live in the world!
And far worse places. Would you like to live in Nigeria??