Author Topic: A GOOD PERSON is measured by..  (Read 2045 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
A GOOD PERSON is measured by..
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:07 AM »
When I was younger, I used to judge people based on how they LOOK. Then, I stopped judging people based on their looks, and started judging others based on their INTELLIGENCE. Soon later, I stopped basing my opinion of others on their looks and intelligence, and started basing it on how SUCCESSFUL they were as individuals in business. Eventually realizing that none of these things matter at all in life without LOVE and PEACE of mind, I now base my opinion of other people solely on the content of their CHARACTER and the intentions in their heart. A good person is measured not by how they look or how they perform, but rather, HOW THEY LIVE..

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: A GOOD PERSON is measured by..
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:43 AM »
His penis

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 09:38:37 AM »
a man is or should be judged by his character

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:45 AM »
I judge them by how douchey they come across on the interwebs. You're not doing too well so far I'm afraid.
from incomplete data

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 09:41:45 AM »
When I was younger, I used to judge people based on how they LOOK. Then, I stopped judging people based on their looks, and started judging others based on their INTELLIGENCE. Soon later, I stopped basing my opinion of others on their looks and intelligence, and started basing it on how SUCCESSFUL they were as individuals in business. Eventually realizing that none of these things matter at all in life without LOVE and PEACE of mind, I now base my opinion of other people solely on the content of their CHARACTER and the intentions in their heart. A good person is measured not by how they look or how they perform, but rather, HOW THEY LIVE..

With having said that, how would you measure yourself then?  Seriously, take your life over the last 10 years, and how do you think you measure?   :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »
A GOOD POSTER is judged by the threads he starts. UNFORTUNATELY, yours are shitty, attention seeking garbage and it is no wonder you are banned everywhere else and were fired from a dead man's radio show with a LISTENERSHIP of 48.
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 09:49:58 AM »
honesty.  I hate liars.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 09:52:42 AM »

You twat, tell us how you can assess the content of their character and the intentions in their heart just by looking at them?  By the same right, how many 300+lb people do you have in your life?  When was the last time you gave money or assistance to someone homeless or down on their luck?  For example, the single mother of 3 who works 2 jobs to support her kids.  Have you EVER done anything for someone in that position?  Surely their character is solid.  Sure their intentions great and noble.  Tell us oh mongoloid of the internet...when have you given your time or money to helping someone like that.  I am sure they can't pay their bills or feed their kids with your "opinion" no matter how valuable you think it is.  

Kindly go fuck off now and shoot some more test into your self absorbed ass.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
Are yo guys even reading the post? 

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 09:56:48 AM »
With having said that, how would you measure yourself then?  Seriously, take your life over the last 10 years, and how do you think you measure?   :D

You can SEE my personal and emotional EVOLUTION in the actual post.  I am a much different person now..

Having said that; the previous 10 years as a WHOLE:  I was a complete piece of shit and I am embarassed of who I was.  That's NOT ME anymore though, so it doesn't bother or offend me to admit it. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »
are u still jakked up tho,,,

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 10:01:59 AM »
You can SEE my personal and emotional EVOLUTION in the actual post.  I am a much different person now..

Having said that; the previous 10 years as a WHOLE:  I was a complete piece of shit and I am embarassed of who I was.  That's NOT ME anymore though, so it doesn't bother or offend me to admit it. 

I'm glad you can admit that your life has been a complete waste up until now.  Everyone can change.   :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 10:15:57 AM »
still wrong,woooooooooooooosh........ there are tremendously good people who live very poor and have the best hearts but do not give or show they are good cause they simply can not. Then their are tremendously good people who drive lambos, ride in private jets and golf all day who give tremendously to the whole world whenever they can and are always worrying about helping people and have good intentions and it show.

Judging someone based on how they live is still not right there bro, keep trying, hey at least you are getting closer ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:25 AM »
how much they bench

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:52 AM »
I'm glad you can admit that your life has been a complete waste up until now.  Everyone can change.   :D
BINGO.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »
still wrong,woooooooooooooosh........ there are tremendously good people who live very poor and have the best hearts but do not give or show they are good cause they simply can not. Then their are tremendously good people who drive lambos, ride in private jets and golf all day who give tremendously to the whole world whenever they can and are always worrying about helping people and have good intentions and it show.

Judging someone based on how they live is still not right there bro, keep trying, hey at least you are getting closer ;)

My friend, I think we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT. :)

Read what I wrote, all that matters is the content of your character and the intentions in your heart..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
My friend, I think we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT. :)

Read what I wrote, all that matters is the content of your character and the intentions in your heart..
Now that part I agree with but what did you mean by the way they live?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:57 AM »

Yes, people should look for what's inside.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:58 AM »
Yes, people should look for what's inside...

..inside girls buttholes.
from incomplete data

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 10:25:08 AM »

Tell this to your therapist or make a douchey facebook post. Why not go and apologize to those people you were a prick to?  You think by posting this epiphany on a message board is the way to start?  Actions my friend.  Actions.  What did you do today that made someone else's life better?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 10:27:38 AM »
honesty.  I hate liars.

are you really telling the truth about this ?
c

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 10:31:08 AM »
His penis
x2. This is a well-known fact.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 10:37:09 AM »
honesty.  I hate liars.
What!, you're not a LIAR?

I can't stand righteous pricks, all people are pretty much the same with the exception of a few real psychopaths,  the average person some times lies, deceives, steals, manipulates, connives, wishes harm on others, cheats, is aggressive, is unfair, deliberately difficult, violent, abusive, insulting, hypocritical etc etc...  I can forgive people their misdemeanour's, I just can't stand the ones who either pretend or genuinely believe they don't do these things or do them way less than everyone else.  I would argue that lying is an essential survival tool in a modern world, and if you're not doing it, their is something wrong with you.  I would much rather someone be honest with me and tell me they LIE than to deal with a LIAR who claims he doesn't LIE.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 10:39:01 AM »
post count

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 11:22:20 AM »
Tell this to your therapist or make a douchey facebook post. Why not go and apologize to those people you were a prick to?  You think by posting this epiphany on a message board is the way to start?  Actions my friend.  Actions.  What did you do today that made someone else's life better?

This is not some recent epiphany, I've spent the last 2 years taking action.  I agree, words mean nothing, it's what you do.