Author Topic: Fellow canadians!  (Read 5176 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Fellow canadians!
« on: January 08, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
I just found a local canadian protein online supp store that does not rip off! Shipping has been ridiculous and the place i buy from the states has had shittier and shittier customer service (smartpowders). The prices have gone up and up and they take forever to ship sometihng that should be here within a day or two with fedex.

Canadianprotein.com! They sell 25lbs, 45lbs even sacks of protein! From all the reviews I saw they seem legit! Quality wise, taste wise, mixability, etc.

Definitely my next buy! Just thought I'd share AND they have free shipping over 99$ sooo!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Fellow canadians!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 06:06:57 PM »
i used to order from a few places i forget one of them was local and the other svncanada but... then i started ordering from the states, even after customs everything was cheaper but lately the shipping is getting ridiculous.. on average 50 and sometimes even 70 and they only allow fedex.. which is great sa its 1-2 day.. but lately they are so negligent on shipping out that it pisses me off... then the fedex guy that delivers sometimes does not leave a note or knock loud enough very lame hassle..

ive trusted nutraplanet and even at one point had an unlimited personal 20% discount.. but then it expired and i switched to smartpowders... however theyve had so so customer service and recently their prices went up.. so i compared and nutra was cheaper again!...

Still the shipping is killer and customs sometimes i get lucky somehow turns 20 bux.. last time from nutra turned out 67 (#)@(...

canadianprotein.com i can't wait to order but i just got my last order with 10lbs of protein n some misc supps so...  not ordering any time soon.

Thanks for sharing that site will check it out!

I don't care about bs marketting or brand names, i like to also buy in bulk as i do my research, don't need to be spoon fed magical marketting pictures... so.. just trying to save money not buy flashy products..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:52:08 AM »
i used to order from a few places i forget one of them was local and the other svncanada but... then i started ordering from the states, even after customs everything was cheaper but lately the shipping is getting ridiculous.. on average 50 and sometimes even 70 and they only allow fedex.. which is great sa its 1-2 day.. but lately they are so negligent on shipping out that it pisses me off... then the fedex guy that delivers sometimes does not leave a note or knock loud enough very lame hassle..

ive trusted nutraplanet and even at one point had an unlimited personal 20% discount.. but then it expired and i switched to smartpowders... however theyve had so so customer service and recently their prices went up.. so i compared and nutra was cheaper again!...

Still the shipping is killer and customs sometimes i get lucky somehow turns 20 bux.. last time from nutra turned out 67 (#)@(...

canadianprotein.com i can't wait to order but i just got my last order with 10lbs of protein n some misc supps so...  not ordering any time soon.

Thanks for sharing that site will check it out!

I don't care about bs marketting or brand names, i like to also buy in bulk as i do my research, don't need to be spoon fed magical marketting pictures... so.. just trying to save money not buy flashy products..

but you like all those proprietary blend carb/fat blockers...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:54:15 AM »
prices do look decent on that site though... i'm due for protein in about 2 months... i'll have to give it a try

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 05:14:58 AM »
i order from www.supplementscanada.co m

http://www.supplementscanada.com/ephedrine_8mg_oral_nasal_decongestant_synergenex_50_tablets.html

I can get that stuff at a store on bathurst and eglington for 2.99. I don't really take protein powders anymore so I don't know the prices on that but everything else I've ever needed this store beat most places. I know you live in toronto so if if you wanna check it out this is it:

http://qinaturalfoods.foodpages.ca/

http://www.qinaturalfood.com/contact.html

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 09:12:49 PM »
Anybody have any personal experience with Animal Flex joint supplement?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:36 PM »
personally the only things worth a damn for joints are high dose fish oil and cissus... deca and equi as far as cushioning roids..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 03:33:15 AM »
http://www.supplementscanada.com/ephedrine_8mg_oral_nasal_decongestant_synergenex_50_tablets.html

I can get that stuff at a store on bathurst and eglington for 2.99. I don't really take protein powders anymore so I don't know the prices on that but everything else I've ever needed this store beat most places. I know you live in toronto so if if you wanna check it out this is it:

http://qinaturalfoods.foodpages.ca/

http://www.qinaturalfood.com/contact.html

I don't supplement stims anymore but thanks. I'll have a look at that site.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »
I just found a local canadian protein online supp store that does not rip off! Shipping has been ridiculous and the place i buy from the states has had shittier and shittier customer service (smartpowders). The prices have gone up and up and they take forever to ship sometihng that should be here within a day or two with fedex.

Canadianprotein.com! They sell 25lbs, 45lbs even sacks of protein! From all the reviews I saw they seem legit! Quality wise, taste wise, mixability, etc.

Definitely my next buy! Just thought I'd share AND they have free shipping over 99$ sooo!

I order from them. Great protein.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 03:16:19 AM »
Anybody have any personal experience with Animal Flex joint supplement?

My buddy has gone through several canisters and was very happy with it. I believe he also used it with their EFA/Omega formula. I'm considering trying the Flex, but it seems the Omega uses flax as the principle ingredient.

It does contain a variety of fish oils, but it's all part of a "blend" and you know how that goes... Universal doesn't list the amounts of each fat source, but flax is listed first, thereby constituting the biggest percentage.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »

My buddy has gone through several canisters and was very happy with it. I believe he also used it with their EFA/Omega formula. I'm considering trying the Flex, but it seems the Omega uses flax as the principle ingredient.

It does contain a variety of fish oils, but it's all part of a "blend" and you know how that goes... Universal doesn't list the amounts of each fat source, but flax is listed first, thereby constituting the biggest percentage.

i've been using a novel source for fish oil these days...

fish

:)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »

i've been using a novel source for fish oil these days...

fish

:)

What kind of fish do you like?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »

What kind of fish do you like?

the kind that swims...

been pigging out on plain old tillapia lately though...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »

the kind that swims...

been pigging out on plain old tillapia lately though...

Tilapia is good, and not hard to prepare.

I love salmon and tuna steaks, but I usually only buy the latter when on sale. Grilled tuna steak is amazing! I didn't realize the first time I grilled it that you don't have to leave it over the heat for long.

Smoked Alaskan coho salmon is simply ambrosial. Every so often, my Dad and I go in on an order from a Taku market in Alaska. Pricey, but incredibly good.

I also love smoked steelhead trout like those caught in Lake Eerie. Unfortunately, this is a seasonal fish, and I can never make it there during that time. Luckily, my Aunt & Uncle are very generous with the catches.

I found a place near me that has year-round trout season, and I plan to try my hand at that this Spring. I've already started collecting recipes, and would also like to try smoking some.