Author Topic: Epic leans  (Read 6169 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Epic leans
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
The Gypsy Workout, 2013 style.....long live the european community, we were so stupid to let these southern countries suck us dry.............. >:(

Yea, Holy shit, what's next ??
They have been talking about Turkey to join for ages now... HAHAHAHA, Turkey! Really?
OMG, what's fukin' next? Some African countries begin to join  - how does Somalia sound :-X :-X
I predict long and prosperous future for EU.... not  :D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 09:18:28 PM »
Yeah, I'm joining the Team Twink bandwagon too.  8)

Tired of being bloated and saggy.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
I support Sev, for all of the shit he talks he does actually DO what he says he's gong to when it comes to his body.

He may not have turned into a beast when he geared up, but actually he did it, and was 230 pounds.

Then you have guys that have been threatening to gear up, compete, get to sub 10% , sub 6% bf for years, and they never do shit but talk.

Good point. I hope he never makes a thread entitled "I'm going over to BigCyp's place to rape his wife" because I will literally have to keep watch with my rifle lol

os_ecu

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 02:11:39 AM »
You have my support , Sev  :)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 03:39:05 AM »
How is olive oil ever not organic?
The answer is "yes".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 03:41:48 AM »

Eat some food god darn-it, you LOOK MISERABLE!
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 03:50:09 AM »
I like the Christmas display in the background lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 04:13:36 AM »
looks like a motivational pic for aids victims to not give up on life and train a bit

:D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 04:31:16 AM »
Epic 40 pound bicep cable curls!
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 06:46:09 AM »
Epic 40 pound bicep cable curls!
the weight curled IS actually 40 lbs  ;D

I figured after I posted videos of benching 405 for reps and squating 500+ I can relax a little  ;)

Groink: of course you like me .. I also have a sense of humor and good genes ..  ;D

It always amused me certain members who try to own me but never post pics .. You are obviously aware of the fact that I shit on you (call yourself booty  ;D ) in each and every way .. otherwise you would own me with pics and videos of your massive lifts  ::)

dr chimps: you try too hard to be witty. You either have it or in your case don't .. making a bald joke? jeesh .. you def owned me  :D

I will always enjoy sharing what I do with getbig: maybe someone will learn from my experience or at least get a laugh  ;D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 08:02:32 AM »
Epic mind/muscles connection and concentration.   Guaranteed hypertrophy.

Y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
you are very diplomatic these days

guess you got fed up with the obsessive stalking
nah, he just needs friends at the moment for some reasons, so he s being nicer than usual.  When our resident groink is happy with his life, he mocks everyone before posting a picture of himself striking a bicep pose. This is pretty common behavior in human beings; when you feel down you re nice to everyone, more empathic, when you feel better/good, most of the time you ignore others at best, or destroy them given the opportunity at worst.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 08:34:23 AM »
nah, he just needs friends at the moment for some reasons, so he s being nicer than usual.  When our resident groink is happy with his life, he mocks everyone before posting a picture of himself striking a bicep pose. This is pretty common behavior in human beings; when you feel down you re nice to everyone, more empathic, when you feel better/good, most of the time you ignore others at best, or destroy them given the opportunity at worst.
about right sure,,,does this ever apply too u,,,,

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 08:44:21 AM »
Is that your club? Looks like a great place. (high-classy)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 08:52:34 AM »

his Father club, yes. Spermastase has never worked a day in his life.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:47 AM »
his Father club, yes. Spermastase has never worked a day in his life.

???

Sev worked as a financial advisor in the US (+ trainer/dietician to some A-list celebs/professional athletes) and with the money he made there he opened up his club in Romania. He's a self-made man.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »
Yeah, I'm joining the Team Twink bandwagon too.  8)

Tired of being bloated and saggy.

You should.

Welcome to Team twink. Or Team Sierra Leone Fisherman. Ie Team Everyday physique

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 11:11:45 AM »
???

Sev worked as a financial advisor in the US (+ trainer/dietician to some A-list celebs/professional athletes) and with the money he made there he opened up his club in Romania. He's a self-made man.
why do you ask if it's his own gym if you know the real answer then?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »

LOL, whatever. My life is just fine. Im being nice to Sev because a few weeks ago he posted something cool about me.  i can let a silly internet "feud" go at the drop of a hat...it's the fucking internet. if someone is cool with me, I'm cool with them...it's pretty much how I have been since day 1 on this site.

And the people who go way back on this site, and have posted pics and some personal info.... get much more tolerance then the anonymous assholes who pop up and have one purpose, to be obnoxious pricks.

If he were to put the gloves back on, so would i, and the hostilities would resume, no sweat off my ass...its not that serious, really. and im sure he feels the same exact way.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 12:33:07 PM »
looks like a motivational pic for aids victims to not give up on life and train a bit

brutal 10inch "guns"

That was my first thought too actually... Aids victim. :-X

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 12:34:50 PM »
the weight curled IS actually 40 lbs  ;D

I figured after I posted videos of benching 405 for reps and squating 500+ I can relax a little  ;)

Groink: of course you like me .. I also have a sense of humor and good genes ..  ;D

It always amused me certain members who try to own me but never post pics .. You are obviously aware of the fact that I shit on you (call yourself booty  ;D ) in each and every way .. otherwise you would own me with pics and videos of your massive lifts  ::)

dr chimps: you try too hard to be witty. You either have it or in your case don't .. making a bald joke? jeesh .. you def owned me  :D

I will always enjoy sharing what I do with getbig: maybe someone will learn from my experience or at least get a laugh  ;D

My avatar alone blows your whole life away, you pathetic cunt.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 12:38:19 PM »

He cleans up their for penny's after closing hour.....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 12:41:50 PM »
LOL, whatever. My life is just fine. Im being nice to Sev because a few weeks ago he posted something cool about me.  i can let a silly internet "feud" go at the drop of a hat...it's the fucking internet. if someone is cool with me, I'm cool with them...it's pretty much how I have been since day 1 on this site.

And the people who go way back on this site, and have posted pics and some personal info.... get much more tolerance then the anonymous assholes who pop up and have one purpose, to be obnoxious pricks.

If he were to put the gloves back on, so would i, and the hostilities would resume, no sweat off my ass...its not that serious, really. and im sure he feels the same exact way.

8) G,,,

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 12:52:21 PM »

That's a great post.

Honestly thought, I must admit you did look like a sociopath or jerk at least in your posts back in the days. You seem to change your attidute and create great posts when you're not afraid to oppose many, like in the Rich Piana's topic. That was great call actually.