Author Topic: The AFTERLIFE is really a DREAM STATE!  (Read 7385 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
The AFTERLIFE is really a DREAM STATE!
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:18:27 AM »
So ponder this: At the precise moment that we are BORN, the brain releases a powerful hallucinogenic chemical known as DMT(dimethyltryptamine). This same chemical is released EVERY NIGHT when we sleep and it is what causes us to DREAM. We dream every night, whether we remember it or not. Here comes the freaky part; DMT, as it turns out, is also released at the very moment that you DIE. So logically, it would make sense to assume that you enter a DREAM state at the very moment of death. Dream states are timeless and have infinite potential variation. Is it possible that HEAVEN AND HELL are simply DREAM STATES that occur post-mortem? The “afterlife” is simply one long, never-ending, continuous DREAM? Is the CONTENT of that dream determined by HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES? If we live a GOOD and moral life, perhaps we can dream in death peacefully. If we live a BAD and immoral life, we will dream in death unpeacefully, burderned by feelings of remorse, guilt, fear, and regret. I wonder..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: The AFTERLIFE is really a DREAM STATE!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:25:00 AM »
Brain function ENDS at death - how can you possibly dream?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:33:32 AM »

A dream, which in PHYSICAL reality may last only a few minutes, can be PERCEIVED by the dreamer as an INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME.  3 seconds can equal TRILLIONS OF YEARS in the dream state of the mind.

DMT is released AT THE MOMENT OF DEATH; perhaps the actual dream lasts less than a few seconds, but that's all that is necessary..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 10:34:59 AM »
I ain't buying it. Death = nothingness.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:51 AM »

Not really, there are/were several medical definitions of what constitutes actual death.  Brain death is one of them, not the only one, and its not easy to diagnose.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »
Don't feed this cunt..
O

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:46 AM »
So ponder this: At the precise moment that we are BORN, the brain releases a powerful hallucinogenic chemical known as DMT(dimethyltryptamine). This same chemical is released EVERY NIGHT when we sleep and it is what causes us to DREAM. We dream every night, whether we remember it or not. Here comes the freaky part; DMT, as it turns out, is also released at the very moment that you DIE. So logically, it would make sense to assume that you enter a DREAM state at the very moment of death. Dream states are timeless and have infinite potential variation. Is it possible that HEAVEN AND HELL are simply DREAM STATES that occur post-mortem? The “afterlife” is simply one long, never-ending, continuous DREAM? Is the CONTENT of that dream determined by HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES? If we live a GOOD and moral life, perhaps we can dream in death peacefully. If we live a BAD and immoral life, we will dream in death unpeacefully, burderned by feelings of remorse, guilt, fear, and regret. I wonder..

doesn't sound any dumber than any other explanation i've heard.

eg. there is a magical city in the clouds with a gatekeeper and he checks you out and lets you in,.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 11:50:24 AM »
Death = a general anesthetic, maybe nothing maybe more nothing less

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 11:56:26 AM »
i was in a dream state when i did your mom last night , so much experience haha.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
brain function does not = thinking/being/awareness (you)

brain function affects thinking/awareness/being (you).

and being/awareness/thinking effects brain function (you).

upon death the body loses about 14 grams of weight.    that weight leaving the body is the energy field that if you.   you are an energy field occupying a physical body. that physical body interacts with you energy field and your energy field interacts with the physical body.

you are not your brain, you are not your thoughts, you are not your emotions or that little voice inside your head.  you are a percieving energy field capable of thought, emotion, and creation.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »
Hey kids. It's time again for the Ross Erstling Retard Ego Hour.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »
im glad with every thread that is not about bbing competitions

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »

oh oh somebody discovered an Old Joe Rogan interview ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 01:46:29 PM »
So when are you bringing your new supplement 'Afterlife' to the market?
"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 02:03:51 PM »
brain function does not = thinking/being/awareness (you)

brain function affects thinking/awareness/being (you).

and being/awareness/thinking effects brain function (you).

upon death the body loses about 14 grams of weight.    that weight leaving the body is the energy field that if you.   you are an energy field occupying a physical body. that physical body interacts with you energy field and your energy field interacts with the physical body.

you are not your brain, you are not your thoughts, you are not your emotions or that little voice inside your head.  you are a percieving energy field capable of thought, emotion, and creation.

Thought it was seven grams? however, there is no evidence that the body looses weight when you die, in fact subsequent studies have found nothing, the original research was never replicated.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 02:05:04 PM »
  Ross is ok

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 03:38:25 PM »
You could try killing yourself then report back whether or not your theory is correct.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »
When you die you cease to be a mind and "revert" to Mind, like a carrier signal for a radio station. Pure information.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »
I must be dreaming; I see an angel! :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »

Translation :  I'm terrified of death .

Jizzacked

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 05:42:09 PM »
DMT(dimethyltryptamine) is not actually released at the point of death, but during near death experiences. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »
I don't even know where to start. Just STFU  ::)
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »
I don't even know where to start. Just STFU  ::)

Yes, he is an idiot.
X