Author Topic: Superstar Billy Graham has something new to bitch about:  (Read 18989 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Superstar Billy Graham has something new to bitch about:
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:36:22 AM »
WWE Hall of Famer Billy Graham wrote a message for CM Punk on Graham's official Facebook page ripping the WWE Champion for comments he made Monday Night on RAW.

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR CM PUNK

I watch the last hour of WWE Raw last night. It was the worst excuse for a show I have ever seen! My agent Scott is tight with legendary World Champion Bruno Sammartino. Scott has told me that WWE has been calling Brunno regularly begging him to go into the Hall of Fame. Bruno has been polite but has always said no thank you.

Tonight on RAW for the last 45 minutes of the show all they did was have CM PUNK talk, talk and more talk! The killer line came when Vince had Punk putting over his 314 straight days as world champ and then said and I quote, ” you had people like Burno Sammartino , only wrestled in Madison Square Garden only wrestled one a month.”

This was by far the biggest put down of Bruno ever. Why would WWE have Punk say that about someone they have been begging to go into the Hall of Fame for untold years? When that teenager looking CM Punk made that statement he was also talking about me, Ivan Koloff , Stan Hanson etc. Find the re run and listen closely and answer me this my Facebook friends – How can they justify putting down a real icon like this, and not get called out on it?

Any news sites can quote me on my statement below:

CM Punk, I have lost all respect for you for nor saying no to the writers of the WWE for saying Bruno Sammartino only wrestled once a month in Madison Square Garden. You talk about one of the greatest icons ever in pro wrestling like he was a JOBBER??? You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the self-dignity to say NO to the writers on that line. That line you delivered indicates that I am a big loser like Bruno as well and insults me as I wrestled in the same era as Bruno. This only confirms more that I want my name out of the WWE Hall of Fame.

How many monthly sell outs have you yourself drawn at Madison Square Garden? Not a PPV or the Raw TV show. Quit talking trash about Bruno. It’s an insult to him and all the wrestlers of his era including myself!

Superstar Billy Graham"

credit: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/266319-wwe-legend-rips-cm-punk-a-doesnt-want-to-be-associated-with-wwe

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Superstar Billy Graham has something new to bitch about:
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:11:02 PM »
Isn't that what being a heel is all about?  Isn't he supposed to try and create heat, and the more the better?  Mr. Graham sounds like he is buying in 100%.

Unfortunately for Punk, Graham is probably one of the few watching that has ever even heard of Bruno.  I love Bruno, and view it as a show of respect that he is mentioning him.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:38:31 PM »
Graham must have forgot that it's a work.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
I think what alot of people are forgetting is that old school guys like superstar and bruno take things like this in a whole different light, Nowadays its deemed OK to bash on a different generation but back in their day im sure you didnt hear them bashing on their predecessors, But yeah things have changed and graham should realize that its a work

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:27:28 AM »
I think what alot of people are forgetting is that old school guys like superstar and bruno take things like this in a whole different light, Nowadays its deemed OK to bash on a different generation but back in their day im sure you didnt hear them bashing on their predecessors, But yeah things have changed and graham should realize that its a work

Graham, like many others, is just trying to stay relevant.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
VERY true lol but still i see a point with Grahams statement

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
VERY true lol but still i see a point with Grahams statement

Years ago, it was common etiquette for a guy who was about to say anything derogatory about his opponent to clear it with him first. Also, certain topics were off limits.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »

Years ago, it was common etiquette for a guy who was about to say anything derogatory about his opponent to clear it with him first. Also, certain topics were off limits.

i remember Arn calling Robert Gibson a "hoot owl" in an interview because he had a lazy eye.  Old schoolers f'n rule!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
i loved mid 80's graham who was post heavy roid look to back 'from the orient'training under the great karate master's to karate graham destroying the backlund belt and there feud culminating in a lumberjack match with graham submitting to the 'chicken wing'he claimed backlund choked him and he didn't quit 'in true wrestling lingo'he was going strong in nwa florida and other territory post wwf with the karate theme before late 80's tyedyed shirt multicolored goatee mustache version with bad hip and really beat up body,,,

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 02:25:16 PM »
Isn't that what being a heel is all about?  Isn't he supposed to try and create heat, and the more the better?  Mr. Graham sounds like he is buying in 100%.

Unfortunately for Punk, Graham is probably one of the few watching that has ever even heard of Bruno.  I love Bruno, and view it as a show of respect that he is mentioning him.

exactly

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »
 ;D
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:17:18 AM »
;D

I had that mag. lol
Along with hundreds of others, wish I saved them.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 11:23:27 AM »
I had that mag. lol

Hey, look who showed up!
What's up, brother?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 03:01:57 PM »
I had that mag. lol
i have about 40 or so from the early 70's left. here's 2 of them
F

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 07:44:31 AM »
i have about 40 or so from the early 70's left. here's 2 of them

Had them also, ^%$##&^%&^*&  :'(
I used ride my bicycle all over town to different stores to buy them all, what a "mark", wish I was 13 again lol

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »

Hey, look who showed up!
What's up, brother?

Nothing new here, hope all is well with you.
 I watched about 5 minutes of WWE Monday night, Randy Orton, I think he is 3rd generation, I wonder if anyone these days knows his family tree???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:09 AM »
 I watched about 5 minutes of WWE Monday night, Randy Orton, I think he is 3rd generation, I wonder if anyone these days knows his family tree???
GRANDFATHER,FATHER ORTON JR/ACE/RANDY I THINK RANDY'S GOOD ACTUALLY.VON ERICHS WERE A CRAZY FAMILY TREE...

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
GRANDFATHER,FATHER ORTON JR/ACE/RANDY I THINK RANDY'S GOOD ACTUALLY.VON ERICHS WERE A CRAZY FAMILY TREE...

You right on, How about Barry Whindon's father? Rock's? Even Putski and Bruno's kids wrassled lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
You right on, How about Barry Whindon's father? Rock's? Even Putski and Bruno's kids wrassled lol
WIHNDAM'S DAD WAS BLACKJACK MULLIGAN AND BROTHER KENDALL LAME SKINNY NOODLE BODY,,,ROCKY JOHNSON DAD/HIGH CHIEF PETER MAIVA...SCOTT PUTSKI I BELIEVE BUILT TOO,,,DAVID SAMMARTINO AND ANOTHER?JIMMY SNUKA'S DAUGHTER IS IN WWE....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 12:31:18 PM »

That's why I can't understand Vince having such a hard-on for inducting Bruno into the HOF. What percentage of his current audience has even heard of Bruno.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it is an ego thing. Vince would probably feel some kind of control over Bruno should he accept the invitation.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 12:39:35 PM »
WIHNDAM'S DAD WAS BLACKJACK MULLIGAN AND BROTHER KENDALL LAME SKINNY NOODLE BODY,,,ROCKY JOHNSON DAD/HIGH CHIEF PETER MAIVA...SCOTT PUTSKI I BELIEVE BUILT TOO,,,DAVID SAMMARTINO AND ANOTHER?JIMMY SNUKA'S DAUGHTER IS IN WWE....

Nice!
A few more who come to mind:

Grizzly Smith - Jake Roberts & Sam Houston.
Larry Hennig - Curt/Mr. Perfect.
Stan Stasiak - Shawn Stasiak (currently a Chiropractor, I believe).
Ted DiBiase - Ted DiBiase ;D
Boris Malenko - Joe & Dean
Davey Boy Smith - Harry Smith.
Johnny Valentine - Greg "The Hammer"
Ricky Steamboat - Ricky Jr.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »

That's why I can't understand Vince having such a hard-on for inducting Bruno into the HOF. What percentage of his current audience has even heard of Bruno.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it is an ego thing. Vince would probably feel some kind of control over Bruno should he accept the invitation.

Kids don't know who Bruno is, so Vince doesn't care. The reality is, the HOF is not a place you can visit as far as I know, just as real as Stasiak's heart punch or Dory Funk's figure four  ;)
To bad I would go see it for sure lol

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 01:21:59 PM »
The reality is, the HOF is not a place you can visit as far as I know, just as real as Stasiak's heart punch...

Wait...
Da fck are you sayin?

:D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »
I think I remember reading a while back that the old man was considering having a brick & mortar HOF built, but I can't remember where. I want to say it was somewhere in FL, but don't quote me on that.