Author Topic: Chris Brown at it again...  (Read 25405 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Chris Brown at it again...
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:35:22 AM »
Singer Chris Brown has become the target of a Twitter hate campaign after a photograph of him surfaced on the social media network.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Brown at it again...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:37:50 AM »
Hahaha oh brother

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:44:00 AM »
WHOA NELLY WTF?!!!!!  ROTFLMAO!  Btw, I hear this is very common now in the music industry. LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:53:00 AM »
That has to be a photoshop...
Chris Breezy goes both ways? Rhianna better use an umbrella---eh

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:51 AM »
WHOA NELLY WTF?!!!!!  ROTFLMAO!  Btw, I hear this is very common now in the music industry. LOL

I've often thought about this (no homo) - just how much quality pussy, anytime, anywhere/BJ's whenever you want, sex with 3,4,5 girls at the same time because you're famous etc etc - how long before your desires become twisted and it takes something 'different' to get your interest like a big black dick in your mouth hahahaha gayer than chris browns memories

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »
Lol.. Looks like he's a natural on the skin flute.  :-X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:06 AM »
What a f a g g o t

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 02:32:13 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 02:32:38 AM »
i always thought he was quite the bottom bitch, now its confirmed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 02:42:36 AM »
I've often thought about this (no homo) - just how much quality pussy, anytime, anywhere/BJ's whenever you want, sex with 3,4,5 girls at the same time because you're famous etc etc - how long before your desires become twisted and it takes something 'different' to get your interest like a big black dick in your mouth hahahaha gayer than chris browns memories
Has nothing to do with that. He is relatively young...it has more to do with how he was raised...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 03:18:51 AM »
I guess "Chris Brown, show  'em how to Dougie" has a brand new meaning...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 03:22:20 AM »
i want to fuck him in a kkk uniform

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:38 AM »
Yuck.  Vomiting is an awful experience.  Don't eat too much pudding, kids.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 03:29:53 AM »
His friend (let's call him "Tyrone") must've had a snakebite -- probably from a random poisonous snake in the hotel hallway -- and Chris manned up, courageously suckling the poison out of Tyrone's cervix tickler despite the "homosexual" connotations of his act. That's a real, hetero friend right there. I don't know why they both had to take their clothes off for the procedure, but I digress.

Also, I'd hate for the apparent attacks on him by his primarily African American fan base to be the result of his being homosexual. I'm sorry to say that that is yet another indicator of Kneegar primitiveness: rampant homophobia. (My apologies to reputable negros like Wiggs; I'm simply pointing to general, contingent characteristics that many, but not all, Kneegars share.)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 03:41:15 AM »
His friend (let's call him "Tyrone") must've had a snakebite -- probably from a random poisonous snake in the hotel hallway -- and Chris manned up, courageously suckling the poison out of Tyrone's cervix tickler despite the "homosexual" connotations of his act. That's a real, hetero friend right there. I don't know why they both had to take their clothes off for the procedure, but I digress.

Also, I'd hate for the apparent attacks on him by his primarily African American fan base to be the result of his being homosexual. I'm sorry to say that that is yet another indicator of Kneegar primitiveness: rampant homophobia. (My apologies to reputable negros like Wiggs; I'm simply pointing to general, contingent characteristics that many, but not all, Kneegars share.)

AA, latin and arabic cultures tend to be very machismo biased, looking down upon effeminate or gay men---kinda like old skool Euro cultures did in the US and Europe. But, when you have a culture where the women are the primary parents (this beginning with the baby boomer generation), you started to see more men exhibit feminine mannerisms. It's been said that black folk are the "canary in the cave" or the barometer for what will happen for the rest of the country (ex, drug addiction and other things), and this holds true for single mother raising boys who take on feminine characteristics and mannerisms (rolling of the eyes, being passive aggressive, manipulative, overly sensitive, very emotional)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 04:04:49 AM »
I always thought when you wanted to push the limits you downloaded video of a woman sucking on a horses cock, not decide to become GAY!
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 04:15:54 AM »
Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 04:22:08 AM »
that picture is not real. Is it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 04:23:23 AM »
to each his own, but gagging on a penis just doesn't look like fun.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 04:32:51 AM »
to each his own, but gagging on a penis just doesn't look like fun.  

Looks like there are hundreds if not thousand other things that could be more fun and entertaining.

Watching "Buck Rogers"-reruns for example, eating whitecake etc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 04:36:40 AM »
Looks like there are hundreds if not thousand other things that could be more fun and entertaining.

Watching "Buck Rogers"-reruns for example, eating whitecake etc

yeah... if there was a 8-inch gag-appendage that came out of hot girls, i wouldn't want to choke on it.

thank goodness many women are okay with it, for our sakes, but wow I can't understand "wow, I really want to have an erect sausage shoved down my throat"...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 04:44:29 AM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 05:42:20 AM »
AA, latin and arabic cultures tend to be very machismo biased, looking down upon effeminate or gay men---kinda like old skool Euro cultures did in the US and Europe.

Ok.

But, when you have a culture where the women are the primary parents (this beginning with the baby boomer generation), you started to see more men exhibit feminine mannerisms.

1. What makes these inherently feminine mannerisms? I've never seen any evidence that women are inherently more manipulative or passive-aggressive than men, let alone evidence that they are this way such that it cannot be explained by historical contingencies (e.g., culture) -- the occasional kunt aside, that is. Your best bet to find actual evidence for such a claim would be sociobiology: the realm where intrinsic (biological) differences between the sexes are postulated and given a scientific glean. But it seems to me attempts to objectify fuzzy, subjective notions like "passive aggressiveness" would be laughable.

That leaves us with your intuitions and a bit of pop psychology; not the sort of stuff we use to find out how the world really is, I'm afraid.

2. While your claim that "feminine" traits (as you define them) have increased in prevalence among African American men, I'm not sure what evidence you could use to back it up. You can't exactly measure eye rolls per minute (::)). You also need to square it with your claim that AA culture is machismo-based: is it machismo-based but less so than before due to the increase in feminine qualities among AA men, or what?

I dug up a random clinical psychological meta-analysis of Bem Sex-Role Inventory (BSRI) and Personal Attributes Questionnaire (PAQ) scores from 1973-1994, apparently widely accepted measures of gender stereotyped traits. The results indicate that both men and women have become more masculne over the time period in question, but especially women (I'll leave out the explanations, which you are free to read at the link below). Granted, the study focuses on college kids and hence underrepresents African Americans. But, absent contrary evidence, it is still prima facie support for the negation of your claim about the feminization of dem dere neeguls.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02766650?LI=true#page-2

It's been said that black folk are the "canary in the cave" or the barometer for what will happen for the rest of the country

If African Americans were canaries in the cave with regard to the issue of feminization, we'd expect less homophobia in their communities. Here's why: you claimed that due to single motherhood, African American culture has an increased prevalence of feminine traits; the increased frequency of these traits in turn ought to lead to less homophobia (at least, I would think so). Since African American culture has more single motherhood than white cultures, it follows that all things being equal it ought to have less homophobia than such cultures.

Yet that isn't the case; instead, the opposite is true. So perhaps AA culture is the opposite of a bellweather, at least in a lot of ways: it retains some of the nasty features white cultures are abandoning (or have abandoned), (homophobia, low levels of education and wealth, more crime, a relative failure to homogenize, and so forth.)

FINALLY, though interesting, I'm not sure of the relevance of your comments in the first place since we're discussing homosexuality -- a genetic predisposition -- not merely feminine traits and their relative prevalence in this or that community.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 06:01:38 AM »
Parker has an inferiority complex that stems from his perceived intelligence level. He posts huge replies to threads that are not meant to be serious, but he feels he needs to say what everyone else already knows, in an overly intellectual tone to make up for his ugliness.