Author Topic: Chris Brown at it again...  (Read 25403 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Chris Brown at it again...
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 06:16:44 AM »
^last part 1st. Humans are a tricky lot when it comes to certain things. For instance, within the AA entertainment (hip hop, R&b, gospel, etc) it's unpopular to be gay, but behind the scenes there are a lot of gay males---this is called being on the DL or down low. Many men put on a front, and try to be ultra-masculine...
Remember, since slavery it has been embedding in AA men that they are stallions, studs, and ultra-masculine. Which means effeminate behavior is looked down upon---yet at the same time the "flamboyant" homosexual has now been a part of AA popular culture. Turn on the radio to almost any popular AA morning show ( Steve Harvey, Ricky Smiley, or Russ Parr) and there will be a "flamboyant" gay male as part of the cast, or show.
It's a result of the first thing...

If you ever observed women, been around women, have sisters, etc then you'll know that women tend to exhibit certain traits---overly passive-aggressive (being indirect in statements as well), and being manipulative in a certain way---ie, manipulating a situation so that the outcome favors them---by using one's feminity, or other avenues. Is universally known. Whether it be a woman in Calcutta, to a woman in Indonesia, or a woman in Chile, or South Florida. Women exhibit certain traits that are quite common. How or why, I don't know, a learned behavior, or one influenced by say, hormones, a woman's nature---being blessed with being less muscular and physically adept than men, women having to learn how to use guile vealed threats to gain favor within a group? Who knows.
Now, is that to say that a straight, non-effeminate man may not exhibit said traits? No, it is not.
There have been many men who are backstabbing, lying, cheating manipulative bastards.
But, as the saying goes, there are many paths to Rome...and I use this in saying, that said male who is manipulative could have learned it from his environment, from his father, other men, or even other women. It is a learned behavior.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:18:25 AM »
Parker has an inferiority complex that stems from his perceived intelligence level. He posts huge replies to threads that are not meant to be serious, but he feels he needs to say what everyone else already knows, in an overly intellectual tone to make up for his ugliness.
That's first.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 06:19:22 AM »
The chris brown picture posted is only part of it, he is actually riding some other dude too, google for the full effect  :-X

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 06:31:00 AM »
^last part 1st. Humans are a tricky lot when it comes to certain things. For instance, within the AA entertainment (hip hop, R&b, gospel, etc) it's unpopular to be gay, but behind the scenes there are a lot of gay males---this is called being on the DL or down low. Many men put on a front, and try to be ultra-masculine...
Remember, since slavery it has been embedding in AA men that they are stallions, studs, and ultra-masculine. Which means effeminate behavior is looked down upon---yet at the same time the "flamboyant" homosexual has now been a part of AA popular culture. Turn on the radio to almost any popular AA morning show ( Steve Harvey, Ricky Smiley, or Russ Parr) and there will be a "flamboyant" gay male as part of the cast, or show.

If you ever observed women, been around women, have sisters, etc then you'll know that women tend to exhibit certain traits---overly passive-aggressive (being indirect in statements as well), and being manipulative in a certain way---ie, manipulating a situation so that the outcome favors them---by using one's feminity, or other avenues. Is universally known. Whether it be a woman in Calcutta, to a woman in Indonesia, or a woman in Chile, or South Florida. Women exhibit certain traits that are quite common. How or why, I don't know, a learned behavior, or one influenced by say, hormones, a woman's nature---being blessed with being less muscular and physically adept than men, women having to learn how to use guile vealed threats to gain favor within a group? Who knows.
Now, is that to say that a straight, non-effeminate man may not exhibit said traits? No, it is not.
There have been many men who are backstabbing, lying, cheating manipulative bastards.
But, as the saying goes, there are many paths to Rome...and I use this in saying, that said male who is manipulative could have learned it from his environment, from his father, other men, or even other women. It is a learned behavior.
did not read

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 06:35:31 AM »
I've often thought about this (no homo) - just how much quality pussy, anytime, anywhere/BJ's whenever you want, sex with 3,4,5 girls at the same time because you're famous etc etc - how long before your desires become twisted and it takes something 'different' to get your interest like a big black dick in your mouth hahahaha gayer than chris browns memories

It's fucking (or better yet, sucking) Freud himself

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:42 AM »

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 06:47:10 AM »
The chris brown picture posted is only part of it, he is actually riding some other dude too, google for the full effect  :-X

Can't find anything.. link?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 06:47:37 AM »
So the guy is a getbigger?
O

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 06:50:25 AM »
I have always said the job of good looking male twinks is to suck on the dick of a real man, they have being doing this since the days of rome, chris is just doing his job

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »
Loves a spitroast!

O

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 06:54:57 AM »
Fake

And not a good one ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 06:58:35 AM »
Fake

And not a good one ::)

Dunno, the cropped pic is pretty good.
O

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 07:01:21 AM »
oh no! the "stars" are not what they seem  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »
oh no! the "stars" are not what they seem  ::)

Hahaha yes Sebastian, their worlds have come crumbling down!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 07:23:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahaha

but i think it is photoshop of they used a 1980's cell camera to take the photo.  Come on, the graininess tells the story.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »

Their desire to be like the white kid -raised by a single mom- is what feminizes them. Overall it looks like the feminization of all societies -but muslim ones- is unstoppable.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 11:45:41 AM »
yeah... if there was a 8-inch gag-appendage that came out of hot girls, i wouldn't want to choke on it.

thank goodness many women are okay with it, for our sakes, but wow I can't understand "wow, I really want to have an erect sausage shoved down my throat"...
That's what every woman and inmates  say before giving it a try.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 11:47:23 AM »
Loves a spitroast!

Could be just  a gay dude that happens to look like him.... I mean aside from fame, he's average looking.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 11:49:33 AM »
Parker has an inferiority complex that stems from his perceived intelligence level. He posts huge replies to threads that are not meant to be serious, but he feels he needs to say what everyone else already knows, in an overly intellectual tone to make up for his ugliness.
nah, parker is a black male raised by a single mom who is/was a teacher if i remember correctly, and who somewhat as he ages feel a growing attraction for white people, in fact he wishes he could be white. Probably dress nerdy in the same fashion as nba players with these stupid glass less eyeglasses.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 11:52:07 AM »
If it's good enough for The Bieber and E-Kul, it's good enough for Chris Brown.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 11:55:02 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
Singer Chris Brown has become the target of a Twitter hate campaign after a photograph of him surfaced on the social media network.

Rhianna start this ,would be some nice revenge

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 01:20:30 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »
nah, parker is a black male raised by a single mom who is/was a teacher if i remember correctly, and who somewhat as he ages feel a growing attraction for white people, in fact he wishes he could be white. Probably dress nerdy in the same fashion as nba players with these stupid glass less eyeglasses.

Your dipshittedness never fails.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
No, my parents have been together for 46 yrs. My father has a strong backhand (James Evans).
Mother was a teacher for 42 yrs, and father was a professional.
Grew up in a mixed environment (school). And I like everybody.