Author Topic: Rich Kids of Instagram  (Read 5754 times)

kofo

• Getbig II
Rich Kids of Instagram
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:38:38 AM »
http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

Ok, this is the 1% showing us 99%ers how they live their life.

"Our everyday is better than your best day"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Rich Kids of Instagram
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:47 AM »
Those fuckin' rich kids, who do they think they are!

THE NERVE!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:49 AM »
Happy New Year Kofo fella!

How about some awesome photoshops or updated pics to start the new year?

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:59 AM »

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:41:45 AM »
More like "Kids with rich parents".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:33 AM »
Heading over the #fiscalcliff. In #fur, of course. #ciao by wes_holland

#carwashforgoldrolies #aceofspades #rose by onepercent

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 01:53:24 AM »
"Our everyday is better than your best day" - that's pretty obnoxious as it's all relative. You can be a suicidal ungrateful bastard while flying around in your helicopter and shitting your gucci pants - I'm sitting at home reading my son a story and thanking God that he's a smart kid, and we're having a great time together.

I have no hate for rich kids, after all their parents worked fucking hard to acheive their goals, they have every right to enjoy the luxury.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 02:10:06 AM »
More money than taste.  What a horror show.  :-X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 02:13:27 AM »
"Our everyday is better than your best day" - that's pretty obnoxious as it's all relative. You can be a suicidal ungrateful bastard while flying around in your helicopter and shitting your gucci pants - I'm sitting at home reading my son a story and thanking God that he's a smart kid, and we're having a great time together.

I have no hate for rich kids, after all their parents worked fucking hard to acheive their goals, they have every right to enjoy the luxury.

I like this poster - balanced but a bit witty and get's the point across

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 02:26:00 AM »

agreed

and everytime i read his posts about his goodness to his wifey and kid makes me hate myself even more for being the pussy that i am

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 02:28:50 AM »
agreed

and everytime i read his posts about his goodness to his wifey and kid makes me hate myself even more for being the pussy that i am

You evince a lot of self-hate on here, stud. What's the deal with that?

Also, your hecklers are mocking you for not having posted new pics. Are those going up sometime soon? ("No Homo")

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 02:36:10 AM »

I do too but that post had a Mr Brady vibe. 

"Ya know, Bobby, sometimes..."

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 02:39:52 AM »
agreed

Man up then you skinny little faggot

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 02:40:13 AM »
You evince a lot of self-hate on here, stud. What's the deal with that?

Also, your hecklers are mocking you for not having posted new pics. Are those going to up sometime soon? ("No Homo")

i guess it comes from rejection

my piece of shit father abandoned me and my mom when i was just a babe

and my uncles abused the shit of me verbally just like groin does, in fact i keep wondering if he is actually my uncle Steve :D

and then when it comes to females i occasionally meet nice and good ones but they terrify me so i find a way to "escape" them, either by insulting them, or tying to prove to them that i am a complete asshole, so hence the self-hatred

the new pics will come up in about 4-6 weeks, as i've switched focus and now i'm trying to do a "relatively lean" bulk

i was a real dipshit before coz i thought that i could "spot gain" and add muscles by using isolation moves LOL but i snapped out of that madness finally and now i'm focusing on compounds ie. dips, chins, squats

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 02:53:48 AM »

And then their kids blow it all and act obnoxious on twitter and instagram...especially in a time of economic hardship...And of course there are the obligatory detox, therapy, and rehab that their parents may pay for...because when you have it all, there is nothing to aspire to...so hilarity ensues in the form drugs, booze, and depression...you know, First World Problems

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 03:20:56 AM »
agree the good thing of it all is that these people are not free of problems either, god how boring life will be when you can buy it all.

money is nice to a certain level.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 03:45:48 AM »
I have no idea why the 99% don't just WASTE the 1% - NONE!
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 03:48:10 AM »
agree the good thing of it all is that these people are not free of problems either, god how boring life will be when you can buy it all.

money is nice to a certain level.

I bought a few really expensive dress shirts the other day, real good tailored shirts. One of the reasons I enjoy them so much, is knowing I will buy a couple more accessories soon to match them. If I had enough money to just walk in the store and blow a couple grand on 10 outfits, would I enjoy the experience as much?

Nothing like enjoying your hard earned.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 04:49:55 AM »
No thanks.
Good money is important to be free to choose your path and go after things you like. There's no sense in such huge surplus which makes your very existence a futile battle for artificial meaning.
I wish them well but should they really think they're the shit then they're heads shall be carved open by the mob.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 06:17:33 AM »

Its funny, I went to a private high school which was filled with kids like this, sons and daughters (lol) of top executives of Companies like AOL during its prime, and even members of The Marriott family,   But whats interesting is that the ones with the MOST money were usually the ones who least flaunted it.

I think of one of my dad's friends, not going to name names but he is one of the richest men in Egypt/middle east, sure he has rich people toys and a masssssssive yacht (I've stayed on it) which he charters and rents out to celebrities....and I'm not talking B listers, I'm talking Madonna and Jennifer Lopez (to name a few)..... but this guy is one of the  nicest most humble human beings I've ever met.  If you just saw him standing on a street you wouldn't think anything of it... he doesn't dress flashy or extravagent,  wears a simple $50 watch, very easy going and the people who work for him absolutely love him.

Nothing wrong with being rich and enjoying it (I think that's what we all strive for)  but flaunting it all the time like a douche bag tends to show that there is some type of insecurity and a deeper issue in my opinion.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 07:02:42 AM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
tax those shits
all drugs - TPPIIP

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 07:20:10 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 07:22:57 AM »

yeah, and you hope he ll become rich just like these rich kids one day, because he s smart. Clap clap.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 07:25:11 AM »
Apparently 81% of millionaires DID NOT inherit it.