Author Topic: O-Twink to have Anti-Gay Pastor give prayer at innaugaration  (Read 10257 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: O-Twink to have Anti-Gay Pastor give prayer at innaugaration
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 01:14:35 PM »

Yeah - the "social cons" need to give it a rest for a while in demanding legal approaches to these issues.  &guy voters are repulsed by this stuff, but the fiscal issues should be a slam dunk for the repubs now w the mess obama has made

Do you think that, in forming their political identity, impressionable young/new voters are influenced more by social issues than fiscal ones?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 01:17:01 PM »

Do you think that, in forming their political identity, impressionable young/new voters are influenced more by social issues than fiscal ones?

Social issues since they have been indoctrinated w leftism in the schools for years by the time they get to voting age. 

At least w the fiscal issues you can look to some 18 yo and say - you want a job or do you want be an obamaphone lady your entire life

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 01:29:32 PM »
Social issues since they have been indoctrinated w leftism in the schools for years by the time they get to voting age.  

At least w the fiscal issues you can look to some 18 yo and say - you want a job or do you want be an obamaphone lady your entire life

There are some young people I talk with who don't think that way. Last November, a 21 year-old college girl texted me, "I can't believe you're not voting for 0bama." I asked her what, specifically, 0 has done or said he will do that she likes. She never answered me.

That's why I'm not kidding when I say that voters should have to pass some kind of test before being permitted to vote; to demonstrate knowledge of what they're about to vote on! How can you vote for someone when you know NOTHING substantial about them?

At least some of the liberal posters here can actually point to concrete things they like about the president. That's fine; it's their opinion. But, considering the number who seemingly know almost nothing about the guy, I can't help but wonder if the reason they like him is simply because Jay-Z and George Clooney are "buddies" with him. :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 01:33:05 PM »
That is why we are screwed - we are a nation of idiots w the Chief Idiot at 1600 PA Ave..  Celebutard Culture w Obama as the head pop icon Celeb. 

There are some young people I talk with who don't think that way. Last November, a 21 year-old college girl texted me, "I can't believe you're not voting for 0bama." I asked her what, specifically, 0 has done or said he will do that she likes. She never answered me.

That's why I'm not kidding when I say that voters should have to pass some kind of test before being permitted to vote; to demonstrate knowledge of what they're about to vote on! How can you vote for someone when you know NOTHING substantial about them?

At least some of the liberal posters here can actually point to concrete things they like about the president. That's fine; it's their opinion. But, considering the number who seemingly know almost nothing about the guy, I can't help but wonder if the reason they like him is simply because Jay-Z and George Clooney are "buddies" with him. :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 01:47:18 PM »
That is why we are screwed - we are a nation of idiots w the Chief Idiot at 1600 PA Ave..  Celebutard Culture w Obama as the head pop icon Celeb. 

I knew a woman in her 40's who said, in all sincerity, that she was voting for John Edwards "because he's cute."
Then, she shot a dreamy stare off into the fourth quadrant with a look on her face like she anticipated Edwards coming to her house and screwing her on the bed she shared with her husband because of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:29 PM »

I knew a woman in her 40's who said, in all sincerity, that she was voting for John Edwards "because he's cute."
Then, she shot a dreamy stare off into the fourth quadrant with a look on her face like she anticipated Edwards coming to her house and screwing her on the bed she shared with her husband because of it.

I have no doubt about that at all. 

If Ron Paul were vs Obama - Obama probably would have won too due to the legions of morons in this society now voting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 02:59:10 PM »
 :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 07:13:33 PM »

no such thing as an Obama phone no idea what you think "leftism" in schools is

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 07:17:04 PM »
:)

it seems more right wing morons think of Obama as the hulk

you're the one who thinks he is a incredible dictator and you are his slave (as you're put it)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 04:54:10 AM »
This is how the electoral college and popular vote saw Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 04:58:13 AM »
This is how the rest of the country see the teabaggers and 47% Republican'ts.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »
no such thing as an Obama phone no idea what you think "leftism" in schools is

Tell that to her and her buddies!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
Tell that to her and her buddies!!

newsflash

just because she is as stupid as you still doesn't make it true

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »
newsflash

just because she is as stupid as you still doesn't make it true

News Flash!!

They fell for Obama's BS, just like you. Don't pawn your fellow Obama-worshipping minions on me.

She, much like you, probably thinks Obama's going to bilk those EEEEEEVVVVVIIILLL rich people and give the money to folks like her.

Yep, there are no Obamaphones.....and the middle class didn't get their taxes raised......and Obama kept unemployment under 8%.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2013, 01:37:33 PM »
News Flash!!

They fell for Obama's BS, just like you. Don't pawn your fellow Obama-worshipping minions on me.

She, much like you, probably thinks Obama's going to bilk those EEEEEEVVVVVIIILLL rich people and give the money to folks like her.

What BS ?

When did Obama ever mention an "Obama phone" ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »
What BS ?

When did Obama ever mention an "Obama phone" ?

Apparently, you didn't read the last line: "She, much like you, probably thinks Obama's going to bilk those EEEEVVVVIIIILLL rich people and give the money to people like her". Obama ran his campaign on redistributing the wealth. Obamaphones, if you will, apparently are part of that.

BTW, Obama mentioned a lot of stuff on which he didn't deliver (cutting the deficit in half, not raising taxes on the middle class, keeping healthcare premiums low, etc).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »
Apparently, you didn't read the last line: "She, much like you, probably thinks Obama's going to bilk those EEEEVVVVIIIILLL rich people and give the money to people like her". Obama ran his campaign on redistributing the wealth. Obamaphones, if you will, apparently are part of that.

BTW, Obama mentioned a lot of stuff on which he didn't deliver (cutting the deficit in half, not raising taxes on the middle class, keeping healthcare premiums low, etc).

so you're agreeing there is no such thing as an Obamaphone ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
so you're agreeing there is no such thing as an Obamaphone ?

There is an obamaphone.  Obama massively expanded the program to include cell phones where it used to be only for landlines for emergencies.

Now its used by obama voters to score coke, pot, booze, chooms, cigs, welfare scrips, etc.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2013, 01:48:41 PM »
There is an obamaphone.  Obama massively expanded the program to include cell phones where it used to be only for landlines for emergencies.

Now its used by obama voters to score coke, pot, booze, chooms, cigs, welfare scrips, etc.   

no there isn't

no such thing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
no there isn't

no such thing

The millions who got free phones from O-TWINK obviously disagree. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
RRREEEEEEMMIIIIIIXXXXX!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »
It may not be "officially" called an 0bamaphone, but govt assistance recipients do receive a phone. I know a single mother going to school who has one.

It has limited services, but you can still talk and text.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »

Agree.

But really, the repubs need to shut the fk up about religion, sexuality, and other social matters that have little if any impact on the way the country is run. Times are different now. People are different. I would venture to say that our society is currently the most socially liberal it's ever been; including members of all parties...except Rick Santorum, who even my most conservative friends find revolting.

Well said.  I'm fairly liberal on many issues. Though, I have certain ideas that some call conservative, such as on the gun control debate.  One of the major issues that turns me off about the republicans is the religion talk.  
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2013, 02:33:08 PM »
It may not be "officially" called an 0bamaphone, but govt assistance recipients do receive a phone. I know a single mother going to school who has one.

It has limited services, but you can still talk and text.

would be kind of odd if it were considering the programs started long before Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2013, 02:34:05 PM »
would be kind of odd if it were considering the programs started long before Obama

For landlines!  No for cell phones which ObamaDoc great expanded to include all his ghetto peeps.