Author Topic: HAHA, I got totally played from online dating  (Read 7935 times)

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHA, I got totally played from online dating
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
I'm loving all the POF talk lately.  Shit is funny as hell! 
I saw all the single guys on here make POF profiles and see who can tap the most ass in a 3 month period, NO LYING!  And post all of the horror stories, as there are bound to be some good ones.
Don't let this one bother you one bit.  Keep talking to a few other girls (find at least one that will fuck you on a regular basis) and this one will most likely come back around, assuming she doesn't get into a relationship. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
There is no way a white woman who is worth more than a 4 ever gives you the time of the day. If at least you were rich and less nerdy, you could get maybe a 6 or 7 white woman, who would let you work while she empties your wallet daily at the local mall, but that's about it.

you re just rightfully and logically so looking for average women cause you are average yourself, dude. Make no mistake. Good looking women only go with good looking men or filthy rich and stable men. Never for the average or ugly looking dude who has no money.

And you probably dont interest good looking women whatever their skin color, especially if you re unemployed. You can only settle with someone at the same level as yours. Prolly a not so good looking fat, unemployed woman. But I guess you ll find a fat not so good looking woman who works so you ll be able to stay at home while she's the bread winner.
So you ll be happy if she s at least WHITE, to impress other black people. That's your only realistic option, as black women will probably want you to work lol.

You re just slowly rationalizing things as you age and the opportunities get fewer, but that's the most logical option you re left with; we only get what we can get depending of what we have to offer in the end, nothing more, nothing less. And once we have it we can either dump it for better, or keep it at all costs (or ruin it all).
Good luck to you finding that not so good looking, fat white woman who works and will support you.

HAHA are you fucking kidding me? Uberman obviously doesnt go outside very much lol. Most super hot chicks go for average looking not so well built men becausae they are less of a threat.... also the ego factor- most dont want a man who gets more attention than they do. Also personality, being able to make a chick laugh is a huge thing for most women.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
I'm loving all the POF talk lately.  Shit is funny as hell!  
I saw all the single guys on here make POF profiles and see who can tap the most ass in a 3 month period, NO LYING!  And post all of the horror stories, as there are bound to be some good ones.
Don't let this one bother you one bit.  Keep talking to a few other girls (find at least one that will fuck you on a regular basis) and this one will most likely come back around, assuming she doesn't get into a relationship.  

when it comes to online dating In my expereince if you can get the chick to MEET up with you- you should be good to go. Assuming you look in real life like you do in your pictures you will fuck her. Im talking about a legit date not a meet and greet...
but its important to remember  the good looking girls get HUNDREDS of messagess every day.....so you cant catch feelings with online chicks.... This is not like high school where your sitting next to a girl in class and seeing her every day- she might really like you and you might be that guy shes really considering a relationship and your gonna text eachother for hours and many times this can be a bad thing. A girl catches feelings for you and many times her feelings get too strong to meet up with you again because she gets funny. so Keep it brief- keep the texts brief and dont tell her much about you. you guys  start getting close over the phone and cant meet up cause your busy, CUT if off for a few weeks...then hit her back up. Dont let her think your a creep.... even if you are :)  Also might I add el  diablo-  you are using POF wrong. You use it to find diamonds in the rough...that occasional 8/10 single mom that pops up looking for some cock. not to fuck some 5/10....try going outside for that.
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2013, 07:29:52 AM »
Flint, I know you are young and I laughed at some of your drug advice but what you wrote below is brilliant and spot on.  It takes a different mentality for "online dating"  If it drags on too long you just become on of many the bitch tags along.  Meeting in person early is key.  At that point you seal the deal or you will just be a pawn.
I was blind thinking this whore was into me and actually wanted more.  Funny thing is I read a lot of her texts again and I seem to get the feeling her profile was bullshit from the start.  She claims to be 29 but a lot of what she wrote sounded like a young teen.
I need a vegas trip again to meet some nice whores.

when it comes to online dating In my expereince if you can get the chick to MEET up with you- you should be good to go. Assuming you look in real life like you do in your pictures you will fuck her. Im talking about a legit date not a meet and greet...
but its important to remember  the good looking girls get HUNDREDS of messagess every day.....so you cant catch feelings with online chicks.... This is not like high school where your sitting next to a girl in class and seeing her every day- she might really like you and you might be that guy shes really considering a relationship and your gonna text eachother for hours and many times this can be a bad thing. A girl catches feelings for you and many times her feelings get too strong to meet up with you again because she gets funny. so Keep it brief- keep the texts brief and dont tell her much about you. you guys  start getting close over the phone and cant meet up cause your busy, CUT if off for a few weeks...then hit her back up. Dont let her think your a creep.... even if you are :)  Also might I add el  diablo-  you are using POF wrong. You use it to find diamonds in the rough...that occasional 8/10 single mom that pops up looking for some cock. not to fuck some 5/10....try going outside for that.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »

Lol'ed so hard that my socks flew off.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2013, 09:57:37 AM »
Silverspoon, great stuff man. You are my new favourite poster -  the end of the first post about your friends sister had me seconds away from shouting 'TELL THAT BITCH!!!' At the train station lol

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2013, 10:06:10 AM »
The fact you are even asking that question means you are. Don't give up though perhaps she has been kidnapped or something and can't get to her phone.

Was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.  The OP is clearly bothered by being rejected, otherwise it would not be on his mind and he would not be posting it. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2013, 02:16:20 PM »
Flint, I know you are young and I laughed at some of your drug advice but what you wrote below is brilliant and spot on.  It takes a different mentality for "online dating"  If it drags on too long you just become on of many the bitch tags along.  Meeting in person early is key.  At that point you seal the deal or you will just be a pawn.
I was blind thinking this whore was into me and actually wanted more.  Funny thing is I read a lot of her texts again and I seem to get the feeling her profile was bullshit from the start.  She claims to be 29 but a lot of what she wrote sounded like a young teen.
I need a vegas trip again to meet some nice whores.

Dont listen to these cats dude. LOL at thinking anyone cant catch relationships over the phone is not very smart to begin with or doesnt have much experience with women anyways. Ive gotten closer via text than with girls I was with in commited relationships in real life.

I
Meet this chick out of state ,( wherei was going seng to be originally moving to so i set my profile up for there) we started talking and. With time we started getting pretty close, talking to eachother every day for hours. She was a real chick I knew where she worked everything made her send lots of pics etc...

. Anyways- . She offered to pay for my trip to fly me out to Texas to visit her for a week of sex.....no strings attached girl was 22 every teenagers dream I was barely 19 at the time. .I was so busy with my job at the time I worked landscaping 5 days a week and could never get any time off to fly out and see her. Here we are FOUR months later still talking on the phone every day. you started to feel something a few days after talking to this chick yo lost out on? try 4 months brother I dont care what anyone says after 4 months you start to catch feelings for a chick....

anyways Finallly boss gives me a free pass told him I had some family issues....that very week she changes her mind on me. I was like are you fUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! Of course I could read between the lines, I knew she found another guy and didnt want to tell me the truth but it was completely my fault for waiting too long. But I couldnt deal with this fact, the chick was so hot and she was going to pay for my plane ticket to fuck her and i didnt even have to pay for a hotel lol....... I was crushed....

now of course if it was a real girl in real life I woldnt of given a fuck because I could of seen her flaws (which she had she was a physcho girl) but it was the fact that I was in love with the IDEA of this girl that made the situation so bizarre. When you cant see a person's flaws, and only see what they look like in pictures your mind starts playing games with you and yo start seeing them as something there not.  I became obsessed, for months after every time I was with a chick (in real life ;D) I would picture I was fucking her....a girl i didnt even meet.  I even brought her picture around with me....was on a bed with this girl one time on top of her I had her picture in my back pocket and whipped it out honest to god. Not healthy....but it can happen to anyone I have never been the type to obsess over a girlfriend in real life! ever. thats why If I dont meet up with a chick within a few weeks and she wnts to play "the tell me about yourself" game I simply cut contact with her.
.... TRULY makes you appreciate real life contact with women and people in general.....thats why When Im on lots of shit and look good just use the gym...no texting bullshit ..no games or guessing if the girl loks as good in real life the broads literally right there and shes in your territory.....and you have an excuse to be dressed like shit and show off your body without looking like a douchebag :)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2013, 02:23:16 PM »
yes,always make sure to have a haelthy mix of whores, girls from going out and online dating.

and yeah the online dating market is unforgiving, gotta be fast,without "bothering" them too much.

a sixpack and bit humour will give fast results somewhat, atleast you know theyre in for it bc partialy of the body, this is good selection tool.

they dont like bbuilders in general, they want it to be fitness, so i tell them, yeah fitness is what i do :D

yep this is the hardest part. One wrong word or text and it's over.....for every amount of time you spend talking to the girl without meeting up with her is for how long you have to dissapear for without looking like a desperate creep.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »

there is a man dancing in the middle of that cloud pillar.