Author Topic: HAHA, I got totally played from online dating  (Read 7943 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
HAHA, I got totally played from online dating
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
As I mentioned before. I hit up POF and had some successes with some 4's and 5's.  There was this one chick, super cute in her pics.  You can never tell if they are legit her so I asked her to IM me photos of her to prove it and she did.  She seemed smart, cute, whatever.  I am not dumb though.  I know being on POF she probably was towing a shitload of guys. She then gives me her number and we texted a shit load.  She was real open everything, then BOOM!  She stopped replying to me for a couple days now.  Fucking whores.  HAHA.  Am I hurt.  hell no, but I was looking forward to sticking my cock in her, raw, no pulling out in honor of BMC.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: HAHA, I got totally played from online dating
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 09:14:02 AM »
That's why Henry Ford invented the assembly line - power lies in numbers.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:22:16 AM »
As I mentioned before. I hit up POF and had some successes with some 4's and 5's.  There was this one chick, super cute in her pics.  You can never tell if they are legit her so I asked her to IM me photos of her to prove it and she did.  She seemed smart, cute, whatever.  I am not dumb though.  I know being on POF she probably was towing a shitload of guys. She then gives me her number and we texted a shit load.  She was real open everything, then BOOM!  She stopped replying to me for a couple days now.  Fucking whores.  HAHA.  Am I hurt.  hell no, but I was looking forward to sticking my cock in her, raw, no pulling out in honor of BMC.

The fact you are even asking that question means you are. Don't give up though perhaps she has been kidnapped or something and can't get to her phone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »
she found a guy that she likes. 

once he has sex with her a few times, they'll become a couple, or he'll move on to new fish.

at that point, she'll text you out of the blue and expect to pick right up where yall left off.  It's how the game works.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:49 AM »
perspective

As I mentioned before. I hit up POF and had some successes with some 4's and 5's.  There was this one dude , superduper cute in his pics.  You can never tell if they are legit  so I asked him to IM me photos of him to prove it and he did.  he seemed smart, cool , whatever.  I am not dumb though.  I know being on POF he probably was towing a load of girls. he then gives me his number and we texted a lot load.  he was real open everything, then BOOM!  He stopped replying to me for a couple days now.  Inconsiderate waster.  HAHA.  Am I hurt.  hell yes, but I was looking forward to meeting him .
c

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 09:40:12 AM »
Saves you from. Wicked case of herpes. You should thank her

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 09:40:46 AM »

once he has sex with her a few times, they'll become a couple, or he'll move on to new fish.

at that point, she'll text you out of the blue and expect to pick right up where yall left off.  It's how the game works.

And when she does, tell her your new religion only alllows anal before marriage.,

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
LINK???

you should OUT This KU NT and what she was so open about on her txt

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 09:47:36 AM »

Find a 3, hit that chick raw, dont pullout and have her clean you up orally

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 09:51:18 AM »
I banged this broad that I picked up at a rave and it was pretty nice, she was kinda freaky in bed and all. Then we go to another rave the next week and everything's looking good till she manages to go backstage and disappears with the dj's that were playing that night. Safe to say I was pissed, felt like a massive beta  ;D
So at that point I decided to let go of her and only meet up if she wanted to go for a date(read:fornicate). We went on a date last night and the dumb bitch decided to do the celibacy thing and I promptly sent one of those "It was nice knowing you, good luck with everything" kind of texts to her and removed her from Facebook. She immediately threw a hissy fit and wondered why the hell I did that etc and said she just wanted to move forward slowly. Wtf? I already banged her?

She's walking on very thin ice at this point, only a blowjob can save her now.
from incomplete data

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 09:52:07 AM »
She was real open everything, then BOOM!  She stopped replying to me for a couple days now. 

Maybe she is dead now.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 09:55:15 AM »
Lol epic beta male devastated his Internet crush stopped talking to him.. Now makes a post to his other Internet friends complaining about his dismay. I expected more from you being a getbigger.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 09:56:22 AM »
That's why Henry Ford invented the assembly line - power lies in numbers.

Are you suggesting we build some kind of assembly line that will enable mass procreation with whores?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
I banged this broad that I picked up at a rave and it was pretty nice, she was kinda freaky in bed and all. Then we go to another rave the next week and everything's looking good till she manages to go backstage and disappears with the dj's that were playing that night. Safe to say I was pissed, felt like a massive beta  ;D
So at that point I decided to let go of her and only meet up if she wanted to go for a date(read:fornicate). We went on a date last night and the dumb bitch decided to do the celibacy thing and I promptly sent one of those "It was nice knowing you, good luck with everything" kind of texts to her and removed her from Facebook. She immediately threw a hissy fit and wondered why the hell I did that etc and said she just wanted to move forward slowly. Wtf? I already banged her?

She's walking on very thin ice at this point, only a blowjob can save her now.

Haha So you take her out once and she goes off and has a gangbang with the DJs ...and you take her out again?! ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 10:06:01 AM »
volume is the way to win.

if you haven't talked to her in 2-3 days, shoot her a nice "whats shakin" text.  Then leave it alone for 2 weeks.

You should be so busy talking to 5 other girls that it's cool, you aren't losing sleep over it.  Can't go catching feelings.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 10:08:06 AM »
Haha So you take her out once and she goes off and has a gangbang with the DJs ...and you take her out again?! ???

well tbh I don't think she did bang the dj's. She definitely might have but I don't think she did. During the night she kept calling and texting trying to get me to go with them to some stupid after party but I wasn't having it.

Anyways, I'm in it for the sex and not much else. If she doesn't put out, then SHE will be out.
from incomplete data

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
volume is the way to win.

if you haven't talked to her in 2-3 days, shoot her a nice "whats shakin" text.  Then leave it alone for 2 weeks.

You should be so busy talking to 5 other girls that it's cool, you aren't losing sleep over it.  Can't go catching feelings.
. Yes. But tell her she's in luck if she wants other guys, you can bring them along..,

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 10:28:01 AM »
Next time don't send her a picture of your little 2 inch rinky dink.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
Can't go catching feelings.

Is this like catching crabs?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »

240 dropping pearls of wisdom on this thread.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
them dating sites r bullshit, clubs worked back in my day n they still work now. when i was in great shape i used to get pussy everywhere i went, supermarkets,laundry mats, church ect
R

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 10:52:05 AM »
thats nopthing brother.

i got mislead in much worse way, often the photos of the girls are couple years old, sometimes over a decade.

they hope to get your sympathy first and then you might overlook her physical flaws, thats the "trick"

im not complaining though, i had quite epic fuckings with some girls from dating sites.

the best is to mangage no more than 3 at the same time, my experience is,if i try more than that, it all goes bust, but my city is kinda small, in the usa id up the base girl pool to 5.

Yes. i would have three or four on a string at a time, any more than that and you forget who is who, and who you told what bullshit story to.

If you get the DTF tatted up druggie girl mixed up with the straighlaced, type A fitness maniac, it can get ugly, LOL

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »
Yes. i would have three or four on a string at a time, any more than that and you forget who is who, and who you told what bullshit story to.
If you get the DTF tatted up druggie girl mixed up with the straighlaced, type A fitness maniac, it can get ugly, LOL

hahah, exactly what I did with one.  I forgot I gave her my fake name and later on I gave her another fake name and she totally called me on it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »

Bingo, she'll think she found the one, he'll fuck her and take off and she'll try to come back.  no thanks.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 11:09:18 AM »
Don't go chasing waterfalls.

Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all.

But I think you're moving too fast.