Author Topic: Encounters with Arnold  (Read 4652 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Encounters with Arnold
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
STORY 1

In the late 90s (Or early 2000), when I was in high school, my best friend was training in a nice gym in the suburbs of Washington DC, he was doing some lat pull downs, and when he was done, the moment he got up and turned around, he found himself face to face with Arnold Schwarzenegger who was in town visiting.  Arnold smiles at him and goes "Hey, your pants are falling, but I guess thats the style man!"  (my buddy was wearing baggy sweat pants).... He was frozen speechless, Arnold smiled and moved on with his work out.  My friend said he still appeared pretty big and strong during his work out!

STORY 2

A few years back when he was still governor, my sister-in-law was standing line speaking to a hostess trying to get a table at a restaurant in LA, when a large man in a suit leaving the restaurant cut in front of her at the line and in a thick Austrian accent asks the hostess, "Do you have change for a 50?"  - Yep it was Arnold

STORY 3

I received a text from my father-in-law during his trip to California, as he was eating at a restaurant in Santa Barbara and all his text message said was "Your hero is eating at the table right next to mine."   - Once again, it was Arnold!

STORY 4 (The closest I've ever come to meeting Arnold)

My senior year in high school I was a member of the Student government (I was Treasurer).  We decided that we wanted Mark Shriver (Maria's brother) to be our special guest speaker at our graduation, he accepted our invitation (this was the second time he was to speak at our school), a few weeks before graduation I spoke to him, and like an asshole I asked if there was any chance Arnold would be in town and if he could convince him to attend the graduation, he said he didn't think so but will try to talk to him (lol)...  
During the graduation speech, Mark was being funny and said a few jokes, and said "I would like to say I feel very important to be speaking here today, but my pride was washed away when security did not know who I was and that I Was the graduation speaker, and as a result were hesitant to let me on the premises.  Then there was the one student who asked me a few weeks ago if my brother in law Arnold Schwarzenegger could come speak today instead of me!"  (Thats not how I said it!! lol)

Sometime later my mom told me that Mark Shriver was campaigning for election into congress and he went door to door at our neighborhood asking for votes, my mom spoke to him for a little while and said he was a really good guy.  I came to find out later that Mark Shriver actually lived in the same neighborhood as my friend from the first story and that Arnold and Maria would often stay with him whenever they were in town, which would explain why they would be training in the same gym together.

But man!!!! .....  it seems like everyone has met Arnold except me :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Encounters with Arnold
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:25:29 AM »
Saw Arnold maybe 4 months ago at his total recall book signing, he said to me "see you later bud"  , im sure he was just being nice to me and didn't really think i would see him later

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:26:48 AM »
Saw Arnold maybe 4 months ago at his total recall book signing, he said to me "see you later bud"  , im sure he was just being nice to me and didn't really think i would see him later

I'm at chapter 10 (I think) of his life story.  Very much enjoying that book!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:29:04 AM »
I'm at chapter 10 (I think) of his life story.  Very much enjoying that book!
So you re going to cheat on your wife and divorce once kids are "grown up"  too?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »
So you re going to cheat on your wife and divorce once kids are "grown up"  too?
you think too much..get a life

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 11:41:53 AM »
We had a threesome with Sofia Lauren, our dicks touched only once.  Fun times.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
I just finished Total Recall and it's the "story book" account of his life.  Nothing bad is in the book except for the obvious which he doesn't really go into detail about.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 11:45:27 AM »
you think too much..get a life
huh?

Why read someone's book if you re not fascinated by his life, if you dont admire him in the first place? It is obvious "big ach" the rich muslim dude living in north america who inherited it all from his father  and who visited nasser el somebody actually consider dumping his fat ugly arabic wife for something "better". All evidences point to it.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »
huh?

Why read someone's book if you re not fascinated by his life, if you dont admire him in the first place? It is obvious "big ach" the rich muslim dude living in north america who inherited it all from his father  and who visited nasser el somebody actually consider dumping his fat ugly arabic wife for something "better". All evidences point to it.

My wife's from the US you dumbass

You can admire people who have done wrong in their life.... pretty much everybody has done something wrong in their life.  Just because you admire them doesn't mean you wan to go do the wrong things they have done!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 12:32:13 PM »
Arnold is about the only celebrity that I would like to meet.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 02:48:56 PM »
huh?

Boy...you are a negative fuck....
Mr. AZ 2003

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »
huh?

You're like a bug who just wouldn't die.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 02:53:21 PM »
  Saw him eating and smoking a cigar

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
I have shook hands with a person who spotted him at Arnold Sports Festival that is as far as it goes with me.  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 03:12:58 PM »
I attended his How To Avoid Egyptians tutorial.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »
Saw him in some movies in the 80s

Pottsy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »
Met and trained alongside Arnold many many times back in the 80s in Joe Golds world gym santa monica.Dude just loves pussy and sarcasim he is larger than life quick wit and lets shit run off him like a duck to water.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
Met and trained alongside Arnold many many times back in the 80s in Joe Golds world gym santa monica.Dude just loves pussy and sarcasim he is larger than life quick wit and lets shit run off him like a duck to water.

And thats why he is legendary

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »
I shook his hand three years ago at the Arnold lol. Was quite a unique experience, but I will say this.. he is no more than 5'11.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »

He should totally recall all those books.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 09:24:45 PM »
I shook his hand three years ago at the Arnold lol. Was quite a unique experience, but I will say this.. he is no more than 5'11.

THANK YOU!!!

FFS how can people believe he is 6'2" AND 240 lbs lololol give me a break...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 09:36:17 PM »
One time I saw him pooping in a bathroom.

Luckily, he forgot to flush.

I ran in the stall and ate the nuts out of his poop.

NOW I WILL LIVE FOREVER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »
THANK YOU!!!

FFS how can people believe he is 6'2" AND 240 lbs lololol give me a break...

I find that very hard to believe, I'm 6 feet and I can't imagine that I'm taller than him.  Just doesn't look it on film.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:53 PM »
From an old thread. . .

I forgot a good one. 

We were attending the 1988 Olympia at Universal Studios, and were walking into the show on the Red Carpet. There were big crowds on each side watching the festivities and we were walking a few people behind Arnold and his friends. When the crowd spotted Arnold they started yelling and the flash bulbs were going crazy.

We all started hitting front-double-biceps, most-musculars, etc...  Arnold turned and saw us and had a mighty laugh  .

Man... that was 18 (now 25) years ago.
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 02:51:30 AM »
I find that very hard to believe, I'm 6 feet and I can't imagine that I'm taller than him.  Just doesn't look it on film.

thats because you're not 6 feet tall
"