Author Topic: OH, WE CAN TELL..............  (Read 1570 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
OH, WE CAN TELL..............
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:26:22 AM »
As a black man, i have been given the GIFT of being able to spot white women that are down with my team. Not sure how this gift came about, but ive had it since the 6th or 7th grade.

I can walk into a club, or mall or place of employment and like a moth to a flame, find those fine white women that are game for my night stick. Sometimes its the hair, sometimes its the finger nails or it can be the jewerly, but the brother-dar is in full effect.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: OH, WE CAN TELL..............
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:32:43 AM »
As a black man, i have been given the GIFT of being able to spot white women that are down with my team. Not sure how this gift came about, but ive had it since the 6th or 7th grade.

I can walk into a club, or mall or place of employment and like a moth to a flame, find those fine white women that are game for my night stick. Sometimes its the hair, sometimes its the finger nails or it can be the jewerly, but the brother-dar is in full effect.
newsflash, most good looking men, whatever their skin color, know when a woman wants to fuck them. Only ugly men have no idea how it works; but they for sure know that women DONT WANT to fuck with them.

You have nothing special.

And the ability to actually go further and fuck them is another matter that requires additional skills.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Good for you.  Must beat fucking black women by a million miles.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:08 PM »
I don't think it's particularly hard for anyone to spot a white girl who likes black guys. 
A

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »
the trashiest pale ones at the 'club'?

epic_alien

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »
its also common knowledge that black men will sweep up other mans trash(wanting the fat chicks) and these fat chicks know this. so this is your connection.

nothing wrong with fat chicks though.

bmc approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »
68% of the American public is overweight or obese. 51% of the American public is Caucasian.  Black men make up 6-7% of the U.S. population. Many are in prison or don't fuck with white females. So who exactly is wifing and procreating with the most of the fat whities? That would you be you white fellas. And as I've stated many times before. it's quite obvious by now that we fuck and marry more than just fat white women...We're cutting into your "good" numbers and you hate it. You make up the new stereotype of that decade to make you feel better. It's not getting any better for you and you know this.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 12:34:15 PM »
68% of the American public is overweight or obese. 51% of the American public is Caucasian.  Black men make up 6-7% of the U.S. population. Many are in prison or don't fuck with white females. So who exactly is wifing and procreating with the most of the fat whities? That would you be you white fellas. And as I've stated many times before. it's quite obvious by now that we fuck and marry more than just fat white women...We're cutting into your "good" numbers and you hate it. You make up the new stereotype of that decade to make you feel better. It's not getting any better for you and you know this.

The thought of BMC or Andreisdaman lusting after white women make me a little sick. 

On the other hand, you fucking white women gives me hope in the future!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 12:47:09 PM »

It doesn't bother me.  From my personal experience, by and large the white women who date black men have something wrong with them, kind of like strippers.  The ones who don't have problems and date black guys, date black guys who act like white guys. 
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
Im a white guy and I can always spot the mudsharks. It is very easy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »
All joking and trolling aside. This race shit is really old and tribal. But I guess if I were in charge for so long and there was a paradigm shift. I wouldn't be too happy either.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 01:02:44 PM »
All joking and trolling aside. This race shit is really old and tribal. But I guess if I were in charge for so long and there was a paradigm shift. I wouldn't be too happy either.

Yeah a paradigm shift in favor of the rich.  We can sit here and go back and forth all we want while power brokers gain more control.  The thing is, they abandoned the average white person long ago, but they still like riling us up.  They don't care about race or culture.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
Yeah a paradigm shift in favor of the rich.  We can sit here and go back and forth all we want while power brokers gain more control.  The thing is, they abandoned the average white person long ago, but they still like riling us up.  They don't care about race or culture.

You hit the nail on the head my man. It's no longer about race. It's about class.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 01:08:56 PM »

LOL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Decent girls marry a guy like their father and the people that raised her.

There's no question mudsharks are wired differently.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »
You hit the nail on the head my man. It's no longer about race. It's about class.

I'm done playing right into there hands by replying to the race stuff. 
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 01:29:29 PM »
Decent girls marry a guy like their father and the people that raised her.

There's no question mudsharks are wired differently.

Or perhaps they had shitty fathers?
 ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 01:31:22 PM »
Or perhaps they had shitty fathers?
 ;)

Yes x10...  I personally know of a girl like this.  I only wish she had met you!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 01:35:14 PM »
Yes x10...  I personally know of a girl like this.  I only wish she had met you!

Look at the divorce rate bro These days it's who doesn't come from a broken home. Our way of life and culture has been torn apart and we allowed it to happen in the name of "progress" ::) Everything you see wrong in this country is the result.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 01:36:40 PM »

Hahaha

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
Look at the divorce rate bro These days it's who doesn't come from a broken home. Our way of life and culture has been torn apart and we allowed it to happen in the name of "progress" ::) Everything you see wrong in this country is the result.

The power balance shifted in favor of women.  They don't need a man to support a child therefore the traditional family erodes.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:27 PM »

Good point, I can't give up my 1950's outlook.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 01:41:37 PM »
The power balance shifted in favor of women.  They don't need a man to support a child therefore the traditional family erodes.

I don't want to talk about this shit anymore, I'm actually getting angry.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »

class has always played the race card to preserve its (class) status
c

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:48:34 PM »
I don't want to talk about this shit anymore, I'm actually getting angry.

It is pretty fucking depressing. 
A