Author Topic: Crazy business owner is threatening to fire the first bullet if Obama uses execu  (Read 3859 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all right which one of you gun nuts is this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

When O-THUG declares himself the dictator and god king you communists so desire - anything can happen

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
When O-THUG declares himself the dictator and god king you communists so desire - anything can happen

WTF is with you and they stupid dickhead names you're making up? President Obama is YOUR president and Comander in Chief too. Have some respect man. He at the very least deserve that even if you don't agree with some of his policies.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama won't uses executive order.

1. You can't use executive order against a clear right in the constitution.

2. He said he wouldn't abuse it ::)
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WTF is with you and they stupid dickhead names you're making up? President Obama is YOUR president and Comander in Chief too. Have some respect man. He at the very least deserve that even if you don't agree with some of his policies.

He is not my president and I dont respect him in the least bit in any capacity.  Respect is earned and so far he has abused his authority many times over to the point I don't give a rats ass about anything he says whatsoever.

He is a lawless street thug and common criminal and little more.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama won't uses executive order.

1. You can't uses executive order against a clear right in the constitution.

2. He said he wouldn't abuse it ::)
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

What ObamaDoc says and does are two completely seperate things.  What he says is intended for the gullible sheep and idiots who voted for him, what he does is the complete opposite. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

What ObamaDoc says and does are two completely seperate things.  What he says is intended for the gullible sheep and idiots who voted for him, what he does is the complete opposite. 

You just described every politician every elected to office in any country the past 50 years  ???

Would you have been on Romney's ass like this had HE been elected?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You just described every politician every elected to office in any country the past 50 years  ???

Would you have been on Romney's ass like this had HE been elected?

Absoltely - i was on Jorge Arbusto El Segundo the same way for his bs. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Absoltely - i was on Jorge Arbusto El Segundo the same way for his bs. 

Serious question. Do you see any good in Obama? Has he done anything good in your opinion during his first tenure?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Serious question. Do you see any good in Obama? Has he done anything good in your opinion during his first tenure?

He is a good father to his daughters.   Policy wise?  Allowing the Spec Ops to do their thing and drone strikes I guess is ok but I dont like the lack of transparency w that. 

Otherwise - nothing whatsoever.   

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
He is not my president

He is the duly elected and sworn-in President of the United States. Unless you are not a citizen of the United States or don't consider yourself American, then I have news for you: He is your President.

and I dont respect him in the least bit in any capacity.

Whether you respect the man or not, you should respect the Office, as a symbol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is the duly elected and sworn-in President of the United States. Unless you are not a citizen of the United States or don't consider yourself American, then I have news for you: He is your President.

Whether you respect the man or not, you should respect the Office, as a symbol.

Symbol of what?  The executive branch unde the last two idiots has become synonymous w what exactly? 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Symbol of what?  The executive branch unde the last two idiots has become synonymous w what exactly?

Your first question doesn't even merit an answer. And if you are stupid enough to ask it, you don't deserve to live in this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Your first question doesn't even merit an answer. And if you are stupid enough to ask it, you don't deserve to live in this country.

The role of Presidency has morphed and been bastardized into something not even remotely resembling the original intent of the constitution. 

I'll show respect when respect is earned, until then, so long as we have at least the facade of freedom, i will mock and curse all of these disgusting politicians who are collapsing the society. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
The role of Presidency has morphed and been bastardized into something not even remotely resembling the original intent of the constitution. 

I'll show respect when respect is earned, until then, so long as we have at least the facade of freedom, i will mock and curse all of these disgusting politicians who are collapsing the society. 

You don't get to pick and choose the bits you like about the Constitution. Obama's election was the will of the people. Your countrymen. Democracy. Why can't you find peace in that? It's not like Obama suspended the constitution and grabbed office ala dictator style. It would appear you'd only find acceptance when people vote and behave (Obama) like YOU want.

Only one person with dictator-like qualities here pal. It's you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You don't get to pick and choose the bits you like about the Constitution. Obama's election was the will of the people. Your countrymen. Democracy. Why can't you find peace in that? It's not like Obama suspended the constitution and grabbed office ala dictator style. It would appear you'd only find acceptance when people vote and behave (Obama) like YOU want.

Only one person with dictator-like qualities here pal. It's you.

LOL.   Spoken like a true sheep.   Just because a politician gets elected does not make it ok for whatever usurpations he/she can scheme and scam his way into   

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You don't get to pick and choose the bits you like about the Constitution.

Lol, You should tell that to President Obeezy regarding the 2nd Amendment.  Classic irony.

Seriously, fuck him.  I didn't vote for him and he hasn't done anything to earn any respect from me.  Quite the contrary.

This guy Yeager has a lot of balls to just come out and say it like that.  Best of luck to him.  The black helicopters are probably circling  his house right now.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

"If it goes one inch further, I'm gonna start killing people"

Hardly helps his cause does it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Once your meds kick in hopefully you'll stop saying such fucking stupid things

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
He is not my president

Who is your President?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

He's going to start killing people???  Who??  I can more than bet that Secret Service will be paying this guy a visit
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

His stupidity is a well established fact

What I suspect, though not officially confirmed, is that he also suffers from some sort of mental impairment

there really is no other explanation for his behaviour

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I'm not saying it would have been much better under Romney, but this country has taken a wrong turn somewhere, not exactly sure when, and it's for the worse. The president is not supposed to be the totalitarian head of state. There is the checks and balances system. Does anyone not know/remember that Hitler gained power by usin the very democratic system he despised. There was the Reichstag fire, which he used to invoke article 48, which gave him absolute rule. He dissolved parliament and never looked back. Now, I don't think Obama is evil, but it is dangerous to not start "checking" people when they are in power. We have these gun tragedies and he's inching closer to using that as a reason to get rid of an amendment that only some Americans have a problem with. And before you get all up in arms saying "he's not taking guns", I'm not saying that, but it is trending that way. Maybe not in his term, but once you start down the path, it's hard to come back.