Author Topic: Ammo Shortage in the USA  (Read 1779 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ammo Shortage in the USA
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:37:41 PM »
All out of ammo: US cops can’t stay stocked up as gun and bullet sales soar
 RT ^ | 1/10/2013 | Spencer Platt

Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:27:27 PM

A spike in gun and ammunition sales has caused a nationwide shortage that has delayed police training exercises and is putting a substantial amount of weaponry in civilian hands.

Police in Atlanta, Georgia have been forced to delay training exercises due to a shortage of ammunition. The police department has put orders for more bullets on back-order, while officers are being deprived of the training that makes them capable of handling weapons.

“When you can’t get ammunition, it is very concerning,” Sandy Springs Police Chief Terry Sult tells WSBTV. “It affects our ability to be prepared. It affects the potential safety of the officers, because they’re not as proficient as they should be.”

The Sandy Springs Police Department is facing a shortage of tens of thousands of bullets and is scrambling to restock. The neighboring counties are facing an equally dire situation, with both practice ammunition and duty ammunition in short supply. Douglas County Chief Deputy Stan Copeland predicts it could be 6-8 months before the back-orders come in.

(Excerpt) Read more at rt.com ...

LOL!!!!!!!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ammo Shortage in the USA
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:45:47 PM »
this gun ban stuff is GREAT for gun companies, ammo manufacturers, NRA fundraising, etc.

It's also great for dem fundraising with the base.

Just another wedge issue like abortion or race or other nonsense we argue about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 06:46:46 PM »
this gun ban stuff is GREAT for gun companies, ammo manufacturers, NRA fundraising, etc.

It's also great for dem fundraising with the base.

Just another wedge issue like abortion or race or other nonsense we argue about.

I'm sitting pretty right now laughing my ass off at my boys scrambling for stuff who did not stick up over the last 4 years.  1 paid 1800 for an AR.   LOL!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
I'm sitting pretty right now laughing my ass off at my boys scrambling for stuff who did not stick up over the last 4 years.  1 paid 1800 for an AR.   LOL!!!!

yep.  i remember stocking up BEFORE the 2008 election... once palin was selected in August, we all knew obama would win.   So when prices spiked in Nov 2008, there was no shopping left to do.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »

Word.  lol.

I saw this coming from a mile a way.  Niggahs that come to my crib see my arsenal and get super jelly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 06:54:08 PM »
Word.  lol.

I saw this coming from a mile a way.  Niggahs that come to my crib see my arsenal and get super jelly.

I didnt pay 1800 for an AR - I think I paid 1100 in 2008 when it was obvious O-Mugabe was going to win