Author Topic: I`m regretting voting for Obama/Biden  (Read 15976 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I`m regretting voting for Obama/Biden
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
The Health Care debacle is reason enough to regret it all. (no true Universal Healthcare, just pure Fascism-collusion between the Private Insurance Industry and Government) A Republican plan stolen from Bob Dole and Mitt Romney. 

Then there is the gun debacle that is getting ready to happen.

And now there is nonsensical stuff like this:

http://kotaku.com/5975012/joe-biden-will-meet-with-video-gamings-chief-lobbyist-on-friday

This Friday, Joe Biden Will Talk School Shootings With The Video Game Industry

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: I`m regretting voting for Obama/Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 08:26:24 PM »
thats why I didnt vote at ALL. neither Mitt or Obama appealed to me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:26:42 PM »
That is absolutely FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

FUCK YOU BIDEN.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
You and millions others.  You were warned, but "you knew better"..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »
The Health Care debacle is reason enough to regret it all. (no true Universal Healthcare, just pure Fascism-collusion between the Private Insurance Industry and Government) A Republican plan stolen from Bob Dole and Mitt Romney. 

Then there is the gun debacle that is getting ready to happen.

And now there is nonsensical stuff like this:

http://kotaku.com/5975012/joe-biden-will-meet-with-video-gamings-chief-lobbyist-on-friday

This Friday, Joe Biden Will Talk School Shootings With The Video Game Industry

TA, can you say more about his health care plan?
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
Oh brother......

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 08:31:26 PM »
You and millions others.  You were warned, but "you knew better"..
I think Mitt Romney would have done the same or worse.  He actually implemented an Assault Weapons Ban, his Healthcare Plan in Massachusetts is the same garbage that Obamacare is and I am sure Romney gives two fucks less about Video Games and would have blamed them perhaps even moreso. (Republicans have been blaming Video Games for a few months now which is complete nonsense)

I hope Jesse Ventura runs in 2016.  I even think Chris Christie is a sensible choice since he really doesn`t cater to anyone.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
I think Mitt Romney would have done the same or worse.  He actually implemented an Assault Weapons Ban, his Healthcare Plan in Massachusetts is the same garbage that Obamacare is and I am sure Romney gives two fucks less about Video Games and would have blamed them perhaps even moreso. (Republicans have been blaming Video Games for a few months now which is complete nonsense)

I hope Jesse Ventura runs in 2016.  I even think Chris Christie is a sensible choice since he really doesn`t cater to anyone.

They would rather blame games than guns... Too bad no one wants to just blame CRAZY.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 08:35:57 PM »
TA, can you say more about his health care plan?
Obamacare?   The Government Forcing people to buy a "product" from the private sector is the very definition of Fascism.

The Average Penalty for NOT choosing to buy Health Insurance will be around 1200 dollars by 2016.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »
And here we go...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
Listen to this moron.  This used to be/is the way Republicans talked when they were trying for the same exact health plan.  The Democratic Party is far from Progressive or Liberal at this point.  Not only that, they have chosen to distance themselves from the Constitution.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
interesting thread Adonis

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »
They would rather blame games than guns... Too bad no one wants to just blame CRAZY.
I think most people believe Crazy can be fixed and that a pill or five will do it (complete nonsense).  Crazy has been with Homo Sapiens all along.  Violence though, has seriously declined not only the United States, but in the World.  These are the safest times to live in of all humanity.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »
thats why I didnt vote at ALL. neither Mitt or Obama appealed to me.

you're an American?

Worst news I heard all day.

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 08:51:22 PM »
interesting thread Adonis
“There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party … and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat.” - Gore Vidal

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 09:23:21 PM »
For the very first time ever I feel like some really bad stuff is about to happen to the american people.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »
the celebration of violence in our culture is a real problem and the appropriate response to crazy people going on shooting sprees is addressing cultural factors that influence the celebration of violence such as violent video games, movies, etc. not to legislate that they may not be violent, but to have serious , meaningful conversation with the american public and the producers of such content about the morality of such an entertainment industry.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 09:32:02 PM »
the celebration of violence in our culture is a real problem and the appropriate response to crazy people going on shooting sprees is addressing cultural factors that influence the celebration of violence such as violent video games, movies, etc. not to legislate that they may not be violent, but to have serious , meaningful conversation with the american public and the producers of such content about the morality of such an entertainment industry.
Plus more guns.
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 09:33:16 PM »

YES!!!!

The intelligent tbombz is back!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 09:35:14 PM »
::)
Yes, because Joe Biden has completed all of the Achievements in GTA IV and therefore is an authority on Video Games.

There is plenty of Fluffy Carebear type entertainment out there, I suggest you find it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
YES!!!!

Thats not intelligent at all.  Why try to change the Zeitgeist over isolated incidents?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 09:41:40 PM »
Thats not intelligent at all.  Why try to change the Zeitgeist over isolated incidents?

I'm only refering to tbombz pointing out the fact that we need to discuss what's creating killer kids, not banning the tool they happen to use.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 09:42:09 PM »
Thats not intelligent at all.  Why try to change the Zeitgeist over isolated incidents?

Squeeky wheel syndrome. It never fails, the US populace is quite adept at knee jerk reactions.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
YES!!!!

:)

::)
Yes, because Joe Biden has completed all of the Achievements in GTA IV and therefore is an authority on Video Games.

There is plenty of Fluffy Carebear type entertainment out there, I suggest you find it.
biden isnt an expert on psychology who could provide valuable insight into video game and movie creation and how to provide the kind of entertainment consumers want without celebrating death and violence....   but he is the vice president of the united states and that carries somme weight anyways.

your free to watch and play and celebrate violence all you want to. but i personally think that its degenerative and negative and damaging to society and would rather not partake in it. and i encourage others to feel the same. and i think that if you want to address the issue of violence then people need to seriously think about what their movies and video games are teaching them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 09:47:23 PM »
I'm only refering to tbombz pointing out the fact that we need to discuss what's creating killer kids, not banning the tool they happen to use.
There are a billion reasons that could cause one to kill, from the DNA level to "I didn`t want milk with my eggs, you bitch".  This is not new behavior whatsoever and in fact, Violence is at its lowest point in all of human history and shows no sign of increasing.

Waste of discussion.