Author Topic: I`m regretting voting for Obama/Biden  (Read 15954 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: I`m regretting voting for Obama/Biden
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
The following is the rude awakening the average Obama voter will experience in 2014 while having their taxes prepped by H&R Block at Walmart:

"Wait a minute, hold up!  Y'all always cut me a refund check for $900 to $1,100 on the spot and you telling me I gotta pay your $700 this year?  Man, my medical benefits at work already went up about $125 a month and are gonna go up again this year and now I gotta pay you taxes?!  Where is my refund check?!!!  I voted for Obama....something ain't right here!  Lemme talk to your manager!"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »
The Health Care debacle is reason enough to regret it all. (no true Universal Healthcare, just pure Fascism-collusion between the Private Insurance Industry and Government) A Republican plan stolen from Bob Dole and Mitt Romney. 

Then there is the gun debacle that is getting ready to happen.

And now there is nonsensical stuff like this:

http://kotaku.com/5975012/joe-biden-will-meet-with-video-gamings-chief-lobbyist-on-friday

This Friday, Joe Biden Will Talk School Shootings With The Video Game Industry

this :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2013, 09:43:58 AM »
You were all warned many many many times.

You guys think Romney would have been able to get with any of this bs w the media on him 24/7?  No.   Romney would have been allowed to focus on the economy and little else which is still a mess.

HOPE AND CHANGE FOOLS   

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2013, 09:50:42 AM »

You guys think Romney would have been able to get with any of this bs w the media on him 24/7?  No.   Romney would have been allowed to focus on the economy and little else which is still a mess.

HOPE AND CHANGE FOOLS   

There will be change.  You can bet the farm on it.   :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2013, 10:03:15 AM »
Hucakbee said it all when he said if more people were reading the Bible with their families nothing of all that crap would happen at all in the first place.

Parents who let kids play with violent video games very early, dont love them and abandon them emotionnaly are the only responsible for their kids becoming headcases wanting to destroy life instead of cultivating, protecting it. Had they loved their kids enough, had they stuck together in the interest of their kids instead of separating for each others sole egoistical interests, nothing bad would have happened.

Basically atheists are fucked up, pretend to be free and smarter than everyone else, BETTER than everyone else, but they are in fact lost and destructive. This is why atheists dont reproduce anymore ultimately and get replaced by religious people, whatever the god they believe in. Life has no meaning if you dont believe, and only one God is the true one. The process of life is a constant selection operated by the creator of the experience who is looking to obtain a very precise result.

Shut the fuck up.
from incomplete data

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2013, 10:06:44 AM »
Romney was just a white Obama.  If the Republicans would start to get back to the right of center and stand for something they might do better.  Sad but the Republicans our the Democrat's bitches in Washington.  Why should I have to pay for some fat ass, smoking, couch potatoes insurance?   Let them die it is their choice.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2013, 10:08:18 AM »
Romney was just a white Obama.  If the Republicans would start to get back to the right of center and stand for something they might do better.  Sad but the Republicans our the Democrat's bitches in Washington.  Why should I have to pay for some fat ass, smoking, couch potatoes insurance?   Let them die it is their choice.

YES

We need Fiscal Conservatives that are Socially Liberal.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2013, 10:12:44 AM »
YES

We need Fiscal Conservatives that are Socially Liberal.

I could not agree more.  But since the fix is in we will never see a person like that.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »
For the very first time ever I feel like some really bad stuff is about to happen to the american people.

Really?  I've been thinking this for the past few years, and the more money I make, the more I fear I become a target.  It's always going to happen, no culture/government stays the same, look at Europe and how many times they have revolted and started over.  It's just the US's time.  I myself, and putting my affairs in order to high tail it out of here when the shit hits the fan.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
Fixed.

How the US goes, so goes the rest of the world.
This is it right here!!!

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2013, 10:23:54 AM »

HOPE AND CHANGE FOOLS   

This. Romney might have not been a much better POTUS but he would have been better for the economy.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
Many white kids that shoot up schools blame it on video games.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2013, 12:32:52 PM »
simple response.

all the smart people voted for obama. the dumb ones didnt vote or voted romney. fact. google it.

which group are you?

not their problem you arent the sharpest tool in the shed.

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2013, 01:03:56 PM »
Yeah as long as you have a congress full of crooks doesnt matter who the head man in charge is. Nothing but the poster boy for the entire congresses mess anyway. Obama , Romney, Joe Blow wouldnt save us from the inevitable which is those who have the congress positions are in love with money ,, OUR MONEY .

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2013, 01:08:48 PM »
the people in congress should all be put in prison.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2013, 01:15:11 PM »
Don't forget about "hj res 15". The left's attempt at repealing the 22nd amendment.  They are going to try and make Obama president for life!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
simple response.

all the smart people voted for obama. the dumb ones didnt vote or voted romney. fact. google it.

which group are you?

not their problem you arent the sharpest tool in the shed.

LOL!!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »

LOL!!!!!
You laugh like you suggest yourself as a discriminating voter. In fact, you're at best a retard at the end of the day and a tender of a potato at the onset.  

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
they already do this,

its called car insurance
I agree that you shouldn't have to have car insurance.  Obamacare is altogether different though, because you don't have to own a car, but now you HAVE to buy health insurance. 

I would have liked to seen insurance taken completely out of healthcare.  It raises the cost of everything. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
I agree that you shouldn't have to have car insurance.  Obamacare is altogether different though, because you don't have to own a car, but now you HAVE to buy health insurance. 

I would have liked to seen insurance taken completely out of healthcare.  It raises the cost of everything. 
x8

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
x8
Putting a middleman where there doesn't need to be one. Didn't insurance start out as an extortion scam perpetrated by petty thugs in the 1st place, before it became legitimate business?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
Putting a middleman where there doesn't need to be one. Didn't insurance start out as an extortion scam perpetrated by petty thugs in the 1st place, before it became legitimate business?
Fire depts'/insurance were started before there was a need.  ;D 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
Obamacare?   The Government Forcing people to buy a "product" from the private sector is the very definition of Fascism.

The Average Penalty for NOT choosing to buy Health Insurance will be around 1200 dollars by 2016.

Is this some great revelation to Obama voters?  

It was CRYSTAL CLEAR prior to the election.
:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »

Is this some great revelation to Obama voters?  

It was CRYSTAL CLEAR prior to the election.

Romney was worse.  :-\  Don`t forget his Healthcare Plan, Romneycare(although on a state level) is basically the same thing as Obamacare which is the same thing as Bob Dole`s Health Care Plan.  Its all bad.  Plus Romney`s assault weapons ban that he enacted will most likely be the same thing that is to come.