Author Topic: Piers Morgan Gets Destroyed Once Again on his show.  (Read 12955 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Piers Morgan Gets Destroyed Once Again on his show.
« on: January 11, 2013, 12:33:47 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Piers Morgan Gets Destroyed Once Again on his show.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 12:36:07 AM »
WONDERFUL!

HE MUST BE DESTROYED/DEPORTED!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »
OMG - BRUTALLY OWNED BY A KID

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 01:39:07 AM »
OMG - BRUTALLY OWNED BY A KID
Fresh off his high school debate team bus, destroying a anti-american propagandist CNN reporter

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 04:55:37 AM »
The piers situation is kind of like Getbig, throw one or two Englishman in a sea of Americans and he/they will quickly rise to the top and leave the Americans flustered.The quicker wit/humour/intelligence soon becomes readily apparent ala Piers/Big Cyp.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 04:58:11 AM »
Piers Morgan is NO BigCyp!

More like a Tay Tay Tbombz

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 05:02:23 AM »
The piers situation is kind of like Getbig, throw one or two Englishman in a sea of Americans and he/they will quickly rise to the top and leave the Americans flustered.The quicker wit/humour/intelligence soon becomes readily apparent ala Piers/Big Cyp.

Dude was awesome on Trumps apprentice show.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 05:06:29 AM »
???
He was taken to the woodshed here.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 05:08:19 AM »

Dude was awesome on Trumps apprentice show.

Yep, him and John Rich were the best ever IMO.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 08:05:58 AM »
Here's is Morgan in another debate:

Kolchak

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 08:18:54 AM »
Thanks for posting this - kid destroyed him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »
Piers Morgan got taken to school by this kid.  Morgan tried every trick he could think of to weasel out of it but the kid's calm, fact-based argument shit all over him.  Bravo Mr Shapiro!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 10:13:10 AM »
The Brits are always yammering on about their intellectual superiority over Americans yet this guy gets owned by a child.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »

I watched this before and Piers took a dirty beating, This is how you deal with antis , facts , intelligence and more facts

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »

OMG the minute he went... HOW DARE YOU!!! he lost

God that was an amazing beatdown!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 10:47:24 AM »
This guy needs to go back to where he came from. The only reason he is on the air right now is because of ratings. I will NEVER watch his show again.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »
This guy needs to go back to where he came from. The only reason he is on the air right now is because of ratings. I will NEVER watch his show again.

if you cannot see the focking irony of americans for demanding a person to be departed because he spoke his mind - you are dead inside :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 11:03:05 AM »

His ratings were awful In June 2012, it was reported that Piers Morgan Tonight had the lowest ratings for a CNN primetime slot in 21 years. he attached himself to the tragedy at Sandy Hook and found a way to increase his ratings by attacking pro Second Amendment quests , he keeps having pro gun advocates on the show because it's a lighting rod of a topic and it's designed to increase his ratings

He doesn't give a flying fuck about AR15's or the dead children , he cares about his job being on the line

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:43 AM »
if you cannot see the focking irony of americans for demanding a person to be departed because he spoke his mind - you are dead inside :D

;D I don't care if he stays on the US just needs to go back to what he was doing before he had a show. The bottom line is that these assault weapons will be banned eventually and most likely in the very near future. Then our children will finally be safe.  :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »

It's not about him speaking his mind, it's about him trying to tell us how to run our country.  I'd say we're pretty damn tolerant of this fuck stick.  How long do you think his little act would last if he tried this shit in Russia?  

It would be the equivalent of an American going to Great Britain, and trying to ban fish and chips because it's bad for them.   :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 11:11:10 AM »
It's not about him speaking his mind, it's about him trying to tell us how to run our country.  I'd say we're pretty damn tolerant of this fuck stick.  How long do you think his little act would last if he tried this shit in Russia?  

It would be the equivalent of an American going to Great Britain, and trying to ban fish and chips because it's bad for them.   :)

The same fucking thing man, he is under the believe things should be run different, freedom of speech...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 11:13:34 AM »

That is exactly how you talk to the leftists thugs and tyrants - you destroy them, mock them, and make them look like the worthless shitbags they are. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »

I encourage him to say whatever he wants when he invites people on who know what they are talking about it's priceless to see him being made to look like the complete fool he is.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/dad-charged-making-terroristic-threats-testing-school-safety-160251551.html

Dad charged with making terroristic threats after testing school’s safety system

A North Texas father’s attempt to test the safety response of his child’s school had an unintended consequence—for the father. After walking into the school saying he was a gunman, the unarmed Ron Miller has been charged with making "terroristic threats" at Celina Elementary School.

According to Celina school district superintendent Donny O'Dell, Miller approached a greeter at the school and told her: “I am a gunman. My target is inside of the building. I'm going in the building. You stop me." Added O’Dell to local news station WFAA: “They recognized, at that point, that he did not have a weapon and they were able to go ahead and tell him to leave."

The school’s principal chose not to call 911, instead dialing a nonemergency number, because the 44-year-old Miller, a paramedic, was immediately recognized as a parent and school volunteer.

After Miller left, there was no lockdown and no threat to kids’ safety, according to O’Dell, who also admitted that they did find some problems with their safety response. For one, the greeter had no radio to contact the police.

Said O’Dell, “We found some glitches … some things we need to work on. Of course, none of this ever takes place when you expect it to, so human response to certain situations is not always perfect because we're not perfect."

Some parents felt that the school should have treated the incident more seriously, especially in the wake of the recent tragic shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. A Celina parent, Abby Hall, told the local station, "The steps should have been taken and it should have been my choice on whether or not I picked my kid up early.”

Meanwhile, Miller, who was arrested on Wednesday night after being charged with making terroristic threats—a third-degree felony—was released on $75,000 bail.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »
nwo hatchet man and psyop obamanoid