Author Topic: alpha pharma  (Read 19560 times)

shortbig26

• Getbig II
alpha pharma
« on: January 11, 2013, 09:52:50 AM »
are these still a safe buy as of now suspose my source has the numbers to match on the box to site and it comes up as real product...also are organon 100mg amps of deca still a safe buy thank you

whitewidow

Re: alpha pharma
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 01:35:07 AM »
are these still a safe buy as of now suspose my source has the numbers to match on the box to site and it comes up as real product...also are organon 100mg amps of deca still a safe buy thank you

alpha=pharma has tested out great in the past. the dosage was right on the money and their were no contaminents and it was made with top shelf raw materials. This 3rd party test done by llwellyn was 3 years ago so who knows if they changed their ethics or manufaturing practices. just because it tested out very well 3 years ago does not mean they will now. however I have faith in that company. I think getting good old Testovirons is the way to go, but hell I have always had luck with alpha-pharma however I have not used any for a year.

as far as the organon deca 100 are you talking about the Karachi organon deca-100mg amps? If so they are not that safe of a buy. They make counterfeits of those. at least alpha-pharma is not being counterfeited if bought by a real alpha-Pharma rep.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:26:31 AM »
im goin to give my source a go with the alpha pharma the testovirons i cant seem to come across legit ones i have geofmans n galenkias that are traced back to were they came from which are 100 percent legit ill let you kno how it goes

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 02:22:47 AM »
Alpha pharma is def g2g so are geofmans, organon is like flipping a coin since there are SO many fakes...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 02:15:53 PM »
Coped their letro  the other day... strong shit worked in 4days

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
thanks fellas ill get some alpha pharma deca amps n give them a shout thanks for the feedback n yes geofmans, pilvas, and the zafas i feel are all a safe buy organon sust my supplier does have legit ones

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »
I used Nolvadex and will also try Clenbuterol this time great products g2g!!!

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 03:55:34 PM »
i feel better ordering these products now

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 08:25:37 AM »
said it many times before, alpha pharma is top top gear, worth the extra money

nicholaswragg

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
i try ti and i got good results!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 04:50:20 PM »
I used a lot of alpha pharma..shits good to go

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 04:49:13 PM »
said it many times before, alpha pharma is top top gear, worth the extra money
Wasnt all that expensive when I got it

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 10:47:05 AM »
my experience from them was only fake, i cannot get the good ones if they exist

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 02:01:34 AM »

PM me where you got them! The real re-mailers get them in the original boxes and you can verify them on the sites website.There shouldn't be any fakes out on the market but anything is possible but they have some of the best anti-couterfeit protection if you get the original boxes.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 06:42:08 AM »
I've used Alpha pharma testobolin (test e), Nandro (nandrolone prop), Their mesterolone, nolva and at some point i'm going to use few other products. Alpha pharma has never disappointed me and it's easy to check the authenticity. It's as near hg as is possible their test is the same quality i get from my local pharmacy...

No ifs and or buts, someone scammed you...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »
hey guys sorry i didnt want to upset you ... i buy mine from a local deler here in Greece, he have tell me that he orders that from UK, i dont know but the boxes was vey blue and not white and the stickers didnt have any number when i schratc them

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »
hey guys sorry i didnt want to upset you ... i buy mine from a local deler here in Greece, he have tell me that he orders that from UK, i dont know but the boxes was vey blue and not white and the stickers didnt have any number when i schratc them

Nobody is upset, it's you who got scammed not me/us.  ;D All i'm saying is that real alpha is one of the best brands out there. They even have time release dianabol which i'd love to try, but because i'm a disgusting fat pig i'm staying away from dbol for now...  :D

PS. It might be that your friend didn't even know that it was BS...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 07:14:54 AM »
Ive used letromania,provibol,testobolin and parabolin all legit g2g

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 03:11:09 AM »
I visit mumbai very often where alpha pharma88 has its production facility. And let me tell you that they have very good manufacturing standards. There is absolutely no doubt about the quality of AASthey supply.
$

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 01:54:53 AM »
I visit mumbai very often where alpha pharma88 has its production facility. And let me tell you that they have very good manufacturing standards. There is absolutely no doubt about the quality of AASthey supply.

I have been backing alpha-pharma up for years! It does not get any better unless you can get unlimited amounts of watson Test depot. But alpha-pharma has a huge list of potent products! The even added innovative products like time released dbol and Tren suspension as well as their vitex wich is very high quality HGH

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 09:41:13 AM »
I loved alpha , that's pretty much all I would run except British decpencery dbols and anadrols...... their test e was sooo smooth and thin it went great mixed with tren ace , took the sting out of it. Hell even alpha vigra was potent everything was great except the NPP damn that shit hurt I ended up just throwing away 200 worth ...... I miss AP

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:20 PM »
it will hurt some ppl go with testovirons
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 11:37:23 PM »
it will hurt some ppl go with testovirons

Yes the German Remedies Testovirons made in mumbai,India are very good as well, I would use the Testovirons over the Alpha-pharma Testobolon(Test E) . It is too bad German remedies only makes Testovirons(Test enanthate-250) they might make some other products but all I have ever gotten from that area were the german remedies Test E 250. It really does not get to much better then getting the german remedies Testovirons and alpha-pharma products,unless you have unlimited resources for watson Test depot and human grade deca,anadrol,halotestin and oxandrolone. I am not even sure there is a USA company that still makes dianabol.

I know watson and a few other companys make Test enanthate-250 and test cypionate-200, upjohn makes halotestin and I believe anadrol, and watson/BTG makes anavar. You also can of course find USA grade HGH and anchileries but all these USA Pharmacy grade products are very hard to find and if you do find them the supply is usually extremely limited and the prices are insanely expensive! Alpha-Pharma's quality on the products tested by william llwellyn and Ronny T were superb! They could of passed USA/FDA guidlines easily. the dosage was right on the money and no contaminents were found plus the raw material used was supreme quality, but who knows if each batch is as good as the other. I still back up alpha-pharma products and I would not use too many other products on the international market. Like dorian Yates said it is very hard to get real steroids these days everybody is using UGL gear and alot of times it is misslabeled,underdosed or just sterile oil.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
In India, Cadila Healthcare is one of the biggest manufacturers. It follows all the manufacturing guidelines and quality control standards of the US. Most of the products sold by biggies like German Remedies, Schering and Organon are actually manufactured by Cadila Healthcare in India. The final marketing is done by these star rated companies under their own brand names. Sometimes you might just end up using Organon quality Deca manufactured in India by Cadila just marketed as some other brand/product name.
$

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
I'm using alpha pharma anavar right now.  Really good stuff. Closest to pharma var I'll ever get.