Author Topic: Movie theater's parking lot!  (Read 1292 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Movie theater's parking lot!
« on: January 11, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »
What up fellas! Long story short....left new york for jersey for some broad last night. About 2hr driving, cock was throbbing for some action (no homo). So I got there, saw the broad, picked her up we went to the movies, then I had to come up with a plan to get some action before I drop her off at work. The movie was over and the parking lot was packed, then we drove and found a local bowling alley but the joint was packed too. We drove around a little killed time, stopped by a local bar instead got in a few drinks in the system. Then we went back to the movie theater's parking lot again and it wasn't as packed. I found a low key dark spot there and she was cool with it. I turned up the heat in the car to the point where it got so hot she started taking off layers of clothes. We talked and talked, joked etc, to get her relaxed and mind off of possible doing anything sexy...fast forward I tried to grab a water bottle from the back seat of my SUV and I acted as if I dropped the water bottle on the floor so I had to go to the back seat and get it. Once I was back there I told her "i'm kind of buzzed, too tired to move why dont you come back here with me more space too, etc." She came back there then i started slowly working my magic hands around her, then we joke, giggle (hihi) and I went for the neck! She got loose goose, then tongue kissing (fellas get the vaseline ready, make sure it contains vitamin-E) and she got more comfortable. Then we STOPPED because she didn't want to go further or move too fast. She started talking about having a relationship, long term, this and that and my reply was "I understand...I agree...same here...whatever you want babe is cool with me." But hell, do you think my king cobra snake standing guard like a marine was having that?? NO SIR! So we talked a little bit more, joked around....and I struck for the neck again! Like a king cobra! Then my hands worked inside her bra (natural set of tits, nice rack, hand full) then I popped those headlights out in my face, then she went for the death grip on the shaft and she meant business. I sucked and licked those tits as if somebody had threw a bucket of water on her at a wet t-shirt contest! Then I laid her face down on the seat, perfect angle for a strong finish, and I started to penetrate her mouth sideways, she didnt let me reach for her beaver but whatever can't be too aggressive either. So I was pulling her hair and squeezing those tits, continued to penetrate her mouth sideways and slapping her cheek from the outside, kept good eye contact with her at all times, then teabagged her until she choked took a 2 sec' break then back to penetration in her mouth, a few times I pinched her nose so she could breath only through her mouth as I was banging my throbbing cock in there (no homo), then I told her "you fucking kinky broad you're gonna go to work with this mouth later!!" Then I busted all over her face and tits with pointy nipples so hard that could poke you in the eyes! I gave her a nice facial. We wrapped it up, then I said I'm driving back home and I'll text her later.
Bodybuilding related, I went to the gym today to keep a good cardiovascular for the next broad to get some action.

- Discuss
#

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Movie theater's parking lot!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:52:42 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:54:47 AM »
But how was the film?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:10 AM »
But how was the film?

I know what a dick.... you didn't even tell us what movie you saw!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 11:05:03 AM »
I never understood why girls dont bone but have no issue taking a load to the face

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »
You know, movie popcorn has a lot of calories. You can make it much healthier at home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
the most awkward part is always "how do i get us both into backseat"?

solution is to tell her you have the cooler with screw-top bottles of merlot back there :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »
too many words. did not read.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 11:24:15 AM »
Did you give the movie 2 cums up....I mean 2 thumbs up?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 11:27:13 AM »
Did you give the movie 2 cums up....I mean 2 thumbs up?

too many words. did not read.

In Summary:

-Man leaves NYC to NJ
-Man goes to movie with girl
-Girl get in car and they drive around
-Man park car in movie parking lot
-Man park penis in girl's throat
-Man give girl facial cream
-Girl go home cry in shame while she showers!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 11:40:13 AM »
In Summary:

-Man leaves NYC to NJ

Nicely done sir, you should get a job with Cliff Notes.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 11:44:03 AM »
In Summary:

-Man leaves NYC to NJ

You left out the part about the real reason she would not let him touch her vagina is because he would have ended up feeling 2 tucked back hairy balls.
"

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
You left out the part about the real reason she would not let him touch her vagina is because he would have ended up feeling 2 tucked back hairy balls.
no, scorching case of herpes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 01:16:42 PM »
  Pics?

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 01:22:01 PM »
I never understood why girls dont bone but have no issue taking a load to the face
My guess is their self concious of their girl stink and love the cock.