Author Topic: For those who say Layne Norton isn't natural  (Read 9451 times)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: For those who say Layne Norton isn't natural
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 08:19:09 PM »
This is me back in 1988 at the Jr USA prejudging and I had been off all drugs for a yr at this point.
I had used small cycles of winnie V or decca , during the previous 3 yrs, then said fuk it and went off.
Ok I wasn't 100% lifetime natural , but I didn't use any drugs to prepare for this show.
In all modesty, I have pretty good genetics and had wide shoulders and big calfs before I touched a wt.
My point here is that all drugs do is enhance what you have to work with , no more , no less.
The better natural pros are genetic freaks , just like the IFBB pros.
If you have the genetic talent, train and diet , you can build decent muscle size with/without drugs.
The avg gym rat is never going to look as good as a top natural pro , even on a drug cycle.
For example, I love running 5k/10k races but I will always suck as a distance runner.
My bodytype is NOT geared for endurace sports, no matter what training, diet or drugs I used.
The bodybuilding / fitness/diet industry is filed with countless products that make incredible claims.
I'm a baseball fan and suck at baseball. I sit back and enjoy watching MLB players do what I never could.
I was a decent regional bodybuilder in my prime. BUT, I was never going to look like Jay or Dexter , no matter what drugs I took.
I'm happy and content with my place and don't need to judge better bodybuilders then me,  based on rumors or myths.
Pump on get big bros, pump on.

Good physique, but it was built with drugs. Just like liar norton.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 08:24:25 PM »
I think Layne is natural.

Jeff Willet not so much.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 08:27:31 PM »
A whole year off whoah man you are like the most natural guy ever.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 08:28:28 PM »
  PED

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »
Lol @ your post! Howie instead of validates Liar Norton's bullshit status actually damns him.

This is me back in 1988 at the Jr USA prejudging and I had been off all drugs for a yr at this point.
I had used small cycles of winnie V or decca , during the previous 3 yrs, then said fuk it and went off.
Ok I wasn't 100% lifetime natural , but I didn't use any drugs to prepare for this show.
In all modesty, I have pretty good genetics and had wide shoulders and big calfs before I touched a wt.
My point here is that all drugs do is enhance what you have to work with , no more , no less.
The better natural pros are genetic freaks , just like the IFBB pros.
If you have the genetic talent, train and diet , you can build decent muscle size with/without drugs.
The avg gym rat is never going to look as good as a top natural pro , even on a drug cycle.
For example, I love running 5k/10k races but I will always suck as a distance runner.
My bodytype is NOT geared for endurace sports, no matter what training, diet or drugs I used.
The bodybuilding / fitness/diet industry is filed with countless products that make incredible claims.
I'm a baseball fan and suck at baseball. I sit back and enjoy watching MLB players do what I never could.
I was a decent regional bodybuilder in my prime. BUT, I was never going to look like Jay or Dexter , no matter what drugs I took.
I'm happy and content with my place and don't need to judge better bodybuilders then me,  based on rumors or myths.
Pump on get big bros, pump on.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »
Guy is/was using, end of story in my mind. If you think otherwise, then your a gullible fool.

big difference between is/was, sir.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 09:36:15 PM »
big difference between is/was, sir.

There's also a difference between night/day. One is light, the other dark.

Hope this helps.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 09:45:50 PM »
There's also a difference between night/day. One is light, the other dark.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the help  :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 12:02:31 AM »
dj181 still believes these guys deep inside and hopes the results will come along some day, it just takes time.

lol

i know you guys like to talk this macho bullshit where every training method supposedly works, but that's complete and utter bullshit, and you know it

i'm not the best model to prove that certain training theories are better than others coz my genetics suckass not to mention the fact that i have certain beliefs/ideas that stifle me and hold me back

one of these beliefs/ideas is to not train legs so hard coz i don't want them to get too big and get out of proportion with my upper body, as it's all about aesthetics for me

but just recently i've kinda gotten over this huge legs fear of mine and i've been training squats pretty hard and i've made some pretty damn good improvements there :)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 12:36:00 AM »
Would you do this to yourself just to get a body like Layne? Lol.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:19 AM »
i have certain beliefs/ideas that stifle me and hold me back

the only idea which holds you back is the belief in "hard training"...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 12:49:31 AM »
the only idea which holds you back is the belief in "hard training"...

what do you mean?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »
what do you mean?

you can't will yourself into spectacular shape.

people love praising virtues like "hard work" and "dedication"... in reality it's not very hard to reach a "natural peak".

proof the apostles were bodybuilders: "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 01:08:18 AM »
yes same here, ppl think i got very good genetics for this stuff, even 2 pros said that to me, and its not like i havent tried really hard naturally.

a decade of training under the belt and if i diet down to that level of bodyfat, what remains is a twink.

maybe hes on bit gh and fatburners and bit something like primo.

his full cheek while lean also are suspicious.

fuck i tend to have full cheek, but when going lower than say 8% naturaly, the face starts looking dead.

the gullible naturals should not be lied to anymore imo.

Their faces while being lean might be the final give-away's idd. I look like an emaciated skeletor long before I even reach 8% and it can't be like that only for myself.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 01:08:27 AM »
as natural as taking a penis in the mouth

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 01:51:22 AM »
lol

i know you guys like to talk this macho bullshit where every training method supposedly works, but that's complete and utter bullshit, and you know it

i'm not the best model to prove that certain training theories are better than others coz my genetics suckass not to mention the fact that i have certain beliefs/ideas that stifle me and hold me back

one of these beliefs/ideas is to not train legs so hard coz i don't want them to get too big and get out of proportion with my upper body, as it's all about aesthetics for me

but just recently i've kinda gotten over this huge legs fear of mine and i've been training squats pretty hard and i've made some pretty damn good improvements there :)

Oh you poor thing, i know...with your crazy genetics and proportion, your quads would be hanging off the bone like a thoroughbred if you didn't reel them in. I would be scared too if i was lucky enough to be blessed with those insane muscle building genetics....i mean you're a whole 160 pounds......holy shit!!!!!! :o

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 02:01:26 AM »
I don't even train legs anymore.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 03:34:34 AM »
I don't even train legs anymore.

me2, those two days im at the beach in a year i wear pants

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 06:36:15 AM »
gayne norton

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 07:29:06 AM »
Despite his phisique or phiscal accomplishment or whether or not he is on gear.
Besides all that he is a fucking revolting cumstain of a man.
Easily in the top 5 most punchable faces on the internet.
Bloke wouldnt have had a fraction of the shit he catches if he wasnt such an arrogant prick

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 07:46:31 AM »
Good physique, but it was built with drugs. Just like liar norton.

Thanks and I always take that as a compliment  ;).
Think about it for a minute, in my case.
I'm not trying to sell you anything and don't work in any aspect of the bodybuilding or fitness industry.
My prime bodybuilding days are in the rear view mirror and I never went pro or had a BB "career".
One of my greatest pleasures was to compete in regional NPC shows that were not tested.
I'd hear directly from guys I competed with ,about what drug cycles they were on.
I got a kick out of beating a lot of 'em when I used little or NO drugs at all.
It was a real kick ass feeling to be the only drug free guy in the top 3 at a decent sized NPC show.
In all modesty, the fact that many refuse to believe I did it without drugs ( pic), is a bigger compliment then you know.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 07:47:30 AM »
Very interesting vid, thanks for sharing. Layne's a great guy who works his ass off.
follow the arrows

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »
grow to the show = drugs

it's real simple, guys

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 08:39:58 AM »
Very natural having huge veins running down the biceps.

Haha - exactly. Can't hate on Layne anymore though... I'm pretty happy that there are people like him around who keep a retarded circus going.
Why "fight" mental illness when it is good for a few laughs and therefor overall health.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 08:43:20 AM »
veins dont mean drugs, he has low bodyfat...strong for his size...good incline