Author Topic: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?  (Read 9181 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »
;D

PS: I do hold hands with my wife at the park

Why wouldn't someone want to do that anyway? I mean, if you go ahead and marry her, she must have something going on that you want to be connected to.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2013, 12:46:34 PM »
I don't give a fuck about jail ,lawyers or money , if you disrespect my wife, my sister ,my cousin or any of my females friends in front of me, you're also disrespecting me.
It's on bitch.

Would you disrespect your wife, sister, cousin? Based on your response the answer is yes.

Let me explain to you what would most likely happen after you assault someone.

The cops would show up, even if you escaped before they showed, given the cameras everywhere, witnesses, lic. plate etc, you would be caught rather quick.

You will then get charged, depending on the town you live in or where the indecent took place, it might get some media coverage, with your name (sure your family, will be happy with that), then based on the town, after your arrest, your mugshot will be posted online.

Now, when people search your name, you will proudly be able to showcase your amazing toughness, from newspaper article to mugshot image. (keep in mind, they also post ht. wt. stats, there is a good chance people will discover your real height, weight, that's a whole other story).

Next, its bail time, depending if they grant you bail, someone will have to come up with it, either yourself or a family member, as happy as family members are to post cash to bail you out, in reality they rather you would of just shut up and not gotten everyone into a headache.

Next its lawyer time, the ass reaming you are about to get (im sure your father, aunt, uncle are the best lawyers, but I am talking about the majority of people), will be two fold, 1) they will over promise and under deliver, 2) they will asses how much cash you have access to and milk it real good.

Many will have to sell things, ask people for loans etc. to be able to deal with it, im sure once again, this disrespect is not as bad as simply walking away from the incident that got you into this life long disastrous pickle.

If you end up doing time, you will quickly realize, that those so called "stand up buddies" of your, and "reliable family members", will get sick and tired of your ass, and all of a sudden they wont accept the collect calls as quick, the mail will slow down, the money in commissary will start to vanish, and you will start writing to people that you haven't communicated with in a long time. Pretty humiliating.

While in jail, depending on the time you where sentenced to, you will go to either a med or max, strip searches is common place, all in front of everyone, once again, this humiliation, and disrespect, im sure is way better then the stupid disrespect some stranger had for you that night you fucked your life up.

While on parole, if you live at home (many who had their own place prior to going away, come out living at home again), your family will be humiliated by random visits from the parole officer, the smallest issue you get into you will get locked up.

Weekly drug tests (even if you have no history of drugs) will be administered, and given more and more companies don't deal with convicts and many people wont rent their homes to convicts and many countries wont grant visas to convicts you will find yourself with headaches all your life, all because of some bullshit.

The final result, because someone disrespected you (no physical threats) and you felt the need to show him or them or whoever, you end up disrespect yourself, and your family for a long long time.

Wake up mr. tough guy, the prisons are full of you, family members everywhere getting humiliated and destroyed because of human trash that cannot think about consequences, and the end result, you will be known as the stupid guy not as no tough guy.

DISCLAIMER: My post is not directed at any getbig members, as you are all billionaires and have connections and your entire life all setup, I guess it's a general comment should someone google "dumb tough fuck job" maybe they will learn a thing or two.

I grew up in NY, seen many of you firecrackers go off all over the place, at the end, the system took them, turned them into walking transtesticles, smarten up schmuck.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:34 PM »
;D

PS: I do hold hands with my wife at the park

get into some legal trouble, she will be holding hands with your best friend in the park.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
Would you disrespect your wife, sister, cousin? Based on your response the answer is yes.

The cops would show up, even if you escaped before they showed, given the cameras everywhere, witnesses, lic. plate etc, you would be caught rather quick.

You will then get charged, depending on the town you live in or where the indecent took place, it might get some media coverage, with your name (sure your family, will be happy with that), then based on the town, after your arrest, your mugshot will be posted online.

Now, when people search your name, you will proudly be able to showcase your amazing toughness, from newspaper article to mugshot image. (keep in mind, they also post ht. wt. stats, there is a good chance people will discover your real height, weight, that's a whole other story).

Next, its bail time, depending if they grant you bail, someone will have to come up with it, either yourself or a family member, as happy as family members are to post cash to bail you out, in reality they rather you would of just shut up and not gotten everyone into a headache.

Next its lawyer time, the ass reaming you are about to get (im sure your father, aunt, uncle are the best lawyers, but I am talking about the majority of people), will be two fold, 1) they will over promise and under deliver, 2) they will asses how much cash you have access to and milk it real good.

Many will have to sell things, ask people for loans etc. to be able to deal with it, im sure once again, this disrespect is not as bad as simply walking away from the incident that got you into this life long disastrous pickle.

If you end up doing time, you will quickly realize, that those so called "stand up buddies" of your, and "reliable family members", will get sick and tired of your ass, and all of a sudden they wont accept the collect calls as quick, the mail will slow down, the money in commissary will start to vanish, and you will start writing to people that you haven't communicated with in a long time. Pretty humiliating.

While in jail, depending on the time you where sentenced to, you will go to either a med or max, strip searches is common place, all in front of everyone, once again, this humiliation, and disrespect, im sure is way better then the stupid disrespect some stranger had for you that night you fucked your life up.

While on parole, if you live at home (many who had their own place prior to going away, come out living at home again), your family will be humiliated by random visits from the parole officer, the smallest issue you get into you will get locked up.

Weekly drug tests (even if you have no history of drugs) will be administered, and given more and more companies don't deal with convicts and many people wont rent their homes to convicts and many countries wont grant visas to convicts you will find yourself with headaches all your life, all because of some bullshit.

The final result, because someone disrespected you (no physical threats) and you felt the need to show him or them or whoever, you end up disrespect yourself, and your family for a long long time.

Wake up mr. tough guy, the prisons are full of you, family members everywhere getting humiliated and destroyed because of human trash that cannot think about consequences, and the end result, you will be known as the stupid guy not as no tough guy.

DISCLAIMER: My post is not directed at any getbig members, as you are all billionaires and have connections and your entire life all setup, I guess it's a general comment should someone google "dumb tough fuck job" maybe they will learn a thing or two.

I grew up in NY, seen many of you firecrackers go off all over the place, at the end, the system took them, turned them into walking transtesticles, smarten up schmuck.

What you just described is getting caught with a kilo of coke, not a bar fight you nitwit.

Bar fight you are released ROR, and pay a fucking fine, maybe some anger management classes, your life is hardly over.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2013, 12:58:04 PM »
What you just described is getting caught with a kilo of coke, not a bar fight you nitwit.

Bar fight you are released ROR, and pay a fucking fine, maybe some anger management classes, your life is hardly over.

you watch to many movies, and think you know it all, educate yourself:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2010 – about 0.7% of adults in the U.S. resident population.[7] Additionally, 4,933,667 adults at year-end 2009 were on probation or on parole.[4] In total, 7,225,800 adults were under correctional supervision (probation, parole, jail, or prison) in 2009 – about 3.1% of adults in the U.S. resident population.[3][4][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

They are all in the system for kilos of coke, buy yourself a clue, stupid pushing and shoving matches land people in jail, people are there for stupid things.

You live in movie tough guy lala land, are you sitting there with your superman costume?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »

It depends on the arresting officer and the charge... Misdemeanor assault you might get a PR bond, but if you literally beat someone almost to death, you're talking felony assault.

It really depends on what the charge and disposition is.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2013, 01:04:24 PM »
It depends on the arresting officer and the charge... Misdemeanor assault you might get a PR bond, but if you literally beat someone almost to death, you're talking felony assault.

It really depends on what the charge and disposition is.

exactly, and with 7+ million in the system 2 million of them locked up, you must assume many officers and courts do not play games.

In NYC you beat someone and that someone was taken to a hospital, you are going to either do time or spend a fortune trying to secure some plea deal, no such thing as pay a fine and go live your life.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2013, 01:05:23 PM »
::) ::)

insecure much ?

Not at all.  Never got married either... that's why I'm retired at 47.   ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2013, 01:08:53 PM »
Not at all.  Never got married either... that's why I'm retired at 47.   ;D
fkin smart!

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
I was in a bar years ago and this guy started pushing this chick around right beside me.  I grabbed the guy and put him in an arm lock, guess what happened next.  Girl starts giving me shit! They deserved each other.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
exactly, and with 7+ million in the system 2 million of them locked up, you must assume many officers and courts do not play games.

In NYC you beat someone and that someone was taken to a hospital, you are going to either do time or spend a fortune trying to secure some plea deal, no such thing as pay a fine and go live your life.

I once got a guy who beat up a dude at Laguardia, had some coke on him, and was an illegal a plea deal for 4 months of anger managment.  Queens and Brooklyn you get away with anything.   Staten Island, Bronx, Manhattan harder sentences

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2013, 01:13:54 PM »
I was in a bar years ago and this guy started pushing this chick around right beside me.  I grabbed the guy and put him in an arm lock, guess what happened next.  Girl starts giving me shit! They deserved each other.
the craziest is when a guy is with a girl, hes been seeing her a while, he sticks up for her pushes some guy that he felt "disrespected her", hes hoping that will make her forget about his tiny wanker, the cops show up, and guess who tells them the most incriminating things, his so called girlfriend, the one he brags about to friends that "she is different" hahahahah I dont feel bad for those fools

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
I once got a guy who beat up a dude at Laguardia, had some coke on him, and was an illegal a plea deal for 4 months of anger managment.  Queens and Brooklyn you get away with anything.   Staten Island, Bronx, Manhattan harder sentences

queens and bk now has big school buses every weekend, driving people up to the jails to visit family members, why risk it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:28 PM »
haha lol, at all the guys on here saying they would do what Ray Liotta did.  ::) ::) Then you find yourself in the slammer for a few years. Your girl gets frustrated that you're in jail, then runs off with someone else. Yes, yes, great course of action.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »
you watch to many movies, and think you know it all, educate yourself:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2010 – about 0.7% of adults in the U.S. resident population.[7] Additionally, 4,933,667 adults at year-end 2009 were on probation or on parole.[4] In total, 7,225,800 adults were under correctional supervision (probation, parole, jail, or prison) in 2009 – about 3.1% of adults in the U.S. resident population.[3][4][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

They are all in the system for kilos of coke, buy yourself a clue, stupid pushing and shoving matches land people in jail, people are there for stupid things.

You live in movie tough guy lala land, are you sitting there with your superman costume?

I'm not arguing that you can't get in big fucking trouble if you seriously fuck someone up.No kidding. i know how the law works.

But that's one extreme. most bar fights nether party wants anything to do with the cops, you take your lumps and go home.

and LOL @ you trying to paint me as some tough guy who gets into fights...i have had one fight in the last 15+ years, and i didn't start it

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »

Haha ,yes  please explain to me what would happen  , I've never been in jail for assault and battery  8).

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
Haha ,yes  please explain to me what would happen  , I've never been in jail for assault and battery  8).

wow you are so cool, look people, hes been in jail, hes so tough

grow up already, if you have been thru the system you would think twice, if you wont you really are a mental case.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »
wow you are so cool, look people, hes been in jail, hes so tough

grow up already, if you have been thru the system you would think twice, if you wont you really are a mental case.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it ?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it ?

Stick to the issue at hand please, replying to posts about ones spelling, grammar etc. was cool 5 years ago, now you simply sound stupid.

Again, if you have anything to say related to this topic say it, if you have a brain, you can read and understand my comments very well.

Enjoy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2013, 06:28:23 PM »
Stick to the issue at hand please, replying to posts about ones spelling, grammar etc. was cool 5 years ago, now you simply sound stupid.

Again, if you have anything to say related to this topic say it, if you have a brain, you can read and understand my comments very well.

Enjoy

Uh, he said he's never been arrested for Assault and battery.

Enjoy

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »
Uh, he said he's never been arrested for Assault and battery.

Enjoy

I think he believed the statement of not going to jail was said in a facetious manner.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »
I think he believed the statement of not going to jail was said in a facetious manner.

It was (even thou he has never been to jail or he wouldn't of said what he said earlier in this thread) his intentions where to continue his online persona whereas he can act and sound tough, it's those very people that in person are shy little twigs that get kicked around.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:47 PM »
It was (even thou he has never been to jail or he wouldn't of said what he said earlier in this thread) his intentions where to continue his online persona whereas he can act and sound tough, it's those very people that in person are shy little twigs that get kicked around.

Yeah, Che is a world class boxer...hope this heps

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2013, 06:37:03 PM »

You don't know much about Che, do you?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2013, 06:38:13 PM »
Yeah, Che is a world class boxer...hope this heps

seriously its all irrelevant, boxer not boxer, the street is not a boxing ring with rules, if you are stuck in movie lala land you might think it matters, a night like tonight in NYC, MMA fighters, boxers etc are being wheeled into the ER and others led away in cuffs, bottom line, if you can walk away from a situation WALK AWAY!

For those who practice krav maga (I don't) but one of the main principles is, if you can walk away or run away from a situation, do so, take your ego, and set it aside for a few minutes, because what will come after the fight will hurt your ego way harder.