Author Topic: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?  (Read 9176 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »
You don't know much about Che, do you?
I do not care about che or anyone else, if you act first and think later, you are sub human garbage, dont care if che is 9ft tall and 900lbs, it doesnt matter.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »
I do not care about che or anyone else, if you act first and think later, you are sub human garbage, dont care if che is 9ft tall and 900lbs, it doesnt matter.
Yes Che's a little bitch whose mom probably abused him as a child, so he takes out his aggression on other people. Girls and sons..
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2013, 06:41:24 PM »
If you don't know Che, then you must be a fish, and you have no right to talk.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »
If you don't know Che, then you must be a fish, and you have no right to talk.

hahahaaaa

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
hahahaaaa

In this prison we have a strict set of rules, see?

Only speak when spoken to Fish.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »
It was (even thou he has never been to jail or he wouldn't of said what he said earlier in this thread) his intentions where to continue his online persona whereas he can act and sound tough, it's those very people that in person are shy little twigs that get kicked around.

If you don't protect your loved ones you are a coward  plain and simple .
Yes  I've been in jail many times and I don't  think is cool but that's the way I grew up ,that's how I was taught to interact with the world.

BTW you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my world bitch.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2013, 06:46:22 PM »
In this prison we have a strict set of rules, see?

Only speak when spoken to Fish.

been here since 05, sorry I do not have as much time to rack up the post count but not much has changed, getbig is full of keyboard warriors.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2013, 06:48:21 PM »
If you don't protect your loved ones you are a coward  plain and simple .
Yes  I've been in jail many times and I don't  think is cool but that's the way I grew up ,that's how I was taught to interact with the world.

BTW you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my world bitch.

I wouldn't want to live in your world lol, if you degrade your family by going in and out of jail you are a coward.

I made it perfectly clear, we are not talking about protecting others or yourself from physical violence, we are talking about using violence against someone who used words.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2013, 06:51:45 PM »
I wouldn't want to live in your world lol, if you degrade your family by going in and out of jail you are a coward.

I made it perfectly clear, we are not talking about protecting others or yourself from physical violence, we are talking about using violence against someone who used words.

perfectly acceptable. If you cross the line you pay the price with a fist. It's human nature.
follow the arrows

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2013, 06:54:52 PM »
perfectly acceptable. If you cross the line you pay the price with a fist. It's human nature.
100% human nature, but what a human should also consider is the consequence of doing that, in a perfect world, you would be able to say, "hey, this guy said something disrespectful to me or someone I love and he got a beating", but it';s not how things work, so you must adapt to the situation.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
100% human nature, but what a human should also consider is the consequence of doing that, in a perfect world, you would be able to say, "hey, this guy said something disrespectful to me or someone I love and he got a beating", but it';s not how things work, so you must adapt to the situation.

No one is advocating going around punching people in the mouth for every perceived slight, but unfortunately there comes a time in just about every person's life where you find yourself in a situation where you can be a total bitch, or you can stick up for yourself or someone you love. and you aren't thinking about the consequences, it usually happens fast and you are in it before you know it. it's part of life.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2013, 07:04:53 PM »
No one is advocating going around punching people in the mouth for every perceived slight, but unfortunately there comes a time in just about every person's life where you find yourself in a situation where you can be a total bitch, or you can stick up for yourself or someone you love. and you aren't thinking about the consequences, it usually happens fast and you are in it before you know it. it's part of life.
Agree, I grew up in NY, went to clubs in NY, the amount of issues you can get caught up in an environment where you have a huge mix of all different kinds of races, cultures all living one on top of each other, is insane.

But I also saw so many get caught up in the legal system, over pure BS, it's terrible what it does to a person and their family, it's a way harder thing to deal with then walking away from someone talking smack.

But yeah, even calm collective people get pushed to their limits here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09:00 PM »
Agree, I grew up in NY, went to clubs in NY, the amount of issues you can get caught up in an environment where you have a huge mix of all different kinds of races, cultures all living one on top of each other, is insane.

But I also saw so many get caught up in the legal system, over pure BS, it's terrible what it does to a person and their family, it's a way harder thing to deal with then walking away from someone talking smack.

Tell me about it, I  lived in NY my whole life except for the last 3 1/2 years, and ran in the same clubs

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2013, 07:10:05 PM »
, we are talking about using violence against someone who used words.

Someone calls your wife  a C unt ,  or say something like  ''show me your tits you fucking whore''  in front of you , what would Muscularny  do ?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
Tell me about it, I  lived in NY my whole life except for the last 3 1/2 years, and ran in the same clubs
I just got back to NY from CA, the clubs there are a retirement home compared to NYC, for one the party ends at about 1:45, the girls there are more dangerous then the guys. If you see a fight in playhouse or other clubs there, rest assured the men are not from CA.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »
If it was dj181 who did the insulting, i wouldn't care, but if it was Gaybear or a_ahmed, then there would be fisticuffs.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »
Someone calls your wife  a C unt ,  or say something like  ''show me your tits you fucking whore''  in front of you , what would Muscularny  do ?

:)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2013, 07:37:41 PM »
If it was dj181 who did the insulting, i wouldn't care, but if it was Gaybear or a_ahmed, then there would be fisticuffs.

if it was dj181 i would be too busy rolling on the floor laughing to do anything

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2013, 07:38:44 PM »
if it was dj181 i would be too busy rolling on the floor laughing to do anything

OLÉ!  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2013, 07:41:29 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »

NYC is much tamer than it was in the mid late 90's 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »

What I would like to do is what most humans would want to do and kill or at min do major damage to that person on the spot, I am not above nature, but in reality I would have to be strong and walk away, and try to explain to the person I am with that I do care what this person just said, but doing anything will result in long term suffering for everyone involved.

NOW having said all this, I cannot guarantee you that I wont get physical in the heat of the moment, after all, I have some days that are very stressful, god knows if I will be able to control myself if the situation happens. But I am hoping I will.

The system is messed up, it's designed to get people locked up, the numbers don't lie, "more people are in prisons in the United States than in all other developed countries combined." http://www.learnliberty.org/videos/us-prison-population-largest-world

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2013, 11:03:34 PM »
I don't give a fuck about jail ,lawyers or money , if you disrespect my wife, my sister ,my cousin or any of my females friends in front of me, you're also disrespecting me.
It's on bitch.

dude you are crazy thats not the right attitude to have in this day in age, i like your aggression towards disrespect but there are smarter, calculated more dangerous ways to make people pay dearly than beating their skull in with a blunt instrument. tempers are hard to control i know, but that attitude eventually got me royally fucked and still has me in a bad spot.