Author Topic: Zero Dark Thirty  (Read 7236 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Zero Dark Thirty
« on: January 12, 2013, 06:36:08 AM »
Very good movie , not as good as The Hurt Locker but very good

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Zero Dark Thirty
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:43 AM »
whats pathetic is the american people are so dumb they actually believe this shit, osama bin laden died in 2002 from kidney disease, barack obama didnt kill anyone but the seals, and every seal that was a part of this hoax have been murdered by our gov so they wont talk, when will the american people wake up, bin laden was a cia agent who worked with and for the american government, i guess people also believe at a time when nobody could find bin laden, a cnn news anchor and his camera man knew where bin laden was and found him in his secret cave, its about time people start exposing the bullshit instead of condoning the blatant lies of the u.s. government.............b in laden died in 2002 period.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:44:32 AM »
whats pathetic is the american people are so dumb they actually believe this shit, osama bin laden died in 2002 from kidney disease, barack obama didnt kill anyone but the seals, and every seal that was a part of this hoax have been murdered by our gov so they wont talk, when will the american people wake up, bin laden was a cia agent who worked with and for the american government, i guess people also believe at a time when nobody could find bin laden, a cnn news anchor and his camera man knew where bin laden was and found him in his secret cave, its about time people start exposing the bullshit instead of condoning the blatant lies of the u.s. government.............b in laden died in 2002 period.

Yeah and Al Qaeda waited until after the raid to finally admit it  ::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 06:50:19 AM »
al ciadea is ran by our cia and government, the al qaeda faction was started by our government in 1978 to run the russians out of afghanistan, this war in afghanistan has been going on for over 30 years, in 1981 bin laden and dr. steve pieceznick were deployed under the cia to afghanistan to claim the region where russia had set up shop.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 07:01:19 AM »
Oh ok.

Thanks for clearing that up.

G

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
Oh ok.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Lol

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 07:32:33 AM »
I don't understand how anyone reaches the point where they espouse such views. Do tell us your story.
follow the arrows

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 08:00:38 AM »
There may have been a Seals raid but that story about taking the body of OBL away for confirmation and then just throwing it off the ship into the ocean on the way back to the US?  Seems legit.

The film was good tho.  How far would you go, etc.  I hated those torturing fuckers.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 08:59:00 AM »
You know the critics will love a movie when it shows America in a bad light (not saying we don't do bad shit, just sayin'). Also, I don't get using all the foreign dudes for American soldiers and statesmen, definitely gonna get at least a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes if you put foreigners in soldier roles. Thats like having Corey Feldman play the role in Gerard Depardiue's life story....no thanks. No jingoism here, just sayin
Rectum defendere!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 09:18:22 AM »
haven't seen it but I heard there is no mention of Obama Hussain Bin Laden in the entire movie. Is this true?

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »
You know the critics will love a movie when it shows America in a bad light (not saying we don't do bad shit, just sayin'). Also, I don't get using all the foreign dudes for American soldiers and statesmen, definitely gonna get at least a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes if you put foreigners in soldier roles. Thats like having Corey Feldman play the role in Gerard Depardiue's life story....no thanks. No jingoism here, just sayin

33%   Gangster Squad   Jan 11
10%   A Haunted House   Jan 11
93%   Zero Dark Thirty   Jan 11
24%   Struck by Lightning   Jan 11
16%   The Baytown Outlaws   Jan 11
10%   Horrid Henry: The Movie   Jan 11
44%   Storage 24   Jan 11
81%   In Another Country   Jan 11

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
Just finished it. Good movie.

Spoiler alert: Bin Laden dies.

G

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »
Just finished it. Good movie.

Spoiler alert: Bin Laden dies.

Fucker.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »
Oh Boy, another "insider" with the real info. Everyone knows that the CIA hired Batboy to hunt and kill Bin Ladin in 2002

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 12:26:58 PM »

Name makes absolutely no sense.
Can't stand shit I don't understand.
Not going to see it. Not that I would watch some fukin' movies - other than Rocky - anyways but absolit not after that kind of mess as a name.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 01:17:43 PM »
, and every seal that was a part of this hoax have been murdered by our gov so they wont talk,

Is this for real? I didn't know that. Surely that's raised some eyebrows??

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 02:15:02 PM »

Lol, gotta love conspiracy theorists. It's like those cult followers who buy gold, thinking the world is about to end because some weird guy said so.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 02:17:29 PM »
  cswol is right

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 02:25:36 PM »
 cswol is right

He's probably not as far off as most think.

The video of Saddam Hussein being hanged, who never did anything to the United States was replayed for weeks on the news (to prove he was dead).  Osama Bin Laden supposedly terrorized the world, and not a photo or anything.

Hmmm..........

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »
cswol is my kinda guy

no other logical reason why these sandbags are fighting day in and day out, doesnt make sense the way the media puts it
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
  Yeah, they just dumped him off of the back of a ship with the rest of the trash      in what Muslim law would have wanted. BULL SHIT.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
     heres the video with dr. steve pieceznik who worked for the ford, carter, bush, and bush administrations and was deployed under to cia to afghanistan in 1981 with bin laden, like the title says, the oswald patsy died 10 years ago like bin laden...........this man knows the realdeals............you can call me what you want but many of you need to really look in the mirror and quit believing all the mk ultra the gov and mainstream lamestream media pushes off on you thru your tv's.........its all fuckin likes and brainwashing propaganda.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
cswol is my kinda guy

no other logical reason why these sandbags are fighting day in and day out, doesnt make sense the way the media puts it

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 07:04:51 PM »

LOL.   Thanks for the laugh.   ;D