Author Topic: need advice about a female friend of mine  (Read 3082 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
need advice about a female friend of mine
« on: January 12, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »
i've known her for about about 6 months and she has a boyfriend whom she's been with for about 15 years, so i think she's "safe" and there's really no chance for anything to happen between us, plus the fact that i'm so hideously ugly lol

anyways, i'm thinking about leaning on her a bit, coz i'm confused about a certain female that i'm invovled with now

by "leaning on her" i mean asking for her advice and support

so do you fellas think this is ok for me to do so, since she is "safe" as she has a man?

what's kinda complicated is that she's rather attractive, and believe it or not, she sometimes flirts with me just a bit

next week-end, me and a friend of mine are supposed to go clubbing with her and a friend of hers, and she won't be bringing her man along

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: need advice about a female friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »
lol you didnt even really ask a question you troll
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
sounds like you've got the hots for your friend.

unless you can fuck them.. why would any man want a female as a friend  ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 02:36:18 PM »
so you're asking us whether it's cool to actually fuck her, why didnt you just say so? ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »
anyways, i'm thinking about leaning on her a bit, coz i'm confused about a certain female that i'm invovled with now

so do you fellas think this is ok for me to do so, since she is "safe" as she has a man?

this is the question fellas ;D

can i "lean on her for advice and support" without having to worry about something else coming out of it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 02:43:04 PM »

can i "lean on her for advice and support" without having to worry about something else coming out of it?

how the fuck would we know you fucking idiot ?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 02:44:14 PM »
lol, Falcon and Groin laying the smackdown. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 02:47:57 PM »

anyhow, since i'm a kind soul... yes, you can lean on her for advice and support.  no need to worry. since she's attractive nothing will come out of it unless you use flunitrazepam, in which case you will have other things to worry about. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
maybe you'll kiss like joey and rachel....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 02:50:30 PM »
there is nothing to be confused about, you have been dumped and she's fucking someone else.

Your friends girl isn't interested in you, or your problems, and i hope you do hit on her and her boyfriend breaks your jaw

You should stand in front of the mirror every morning upon waking and say " I'm nothing special, I'm kinda ugly, my body is average at best, I'm not funny, cute or charming...i am walking pile of human shit"  twenty times.
:o..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »

I have a 40 year old milf friend I get advice from.  I'd never ask some bitch my own age for advice on anything.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 02:52:24 PM »
there is nothing to be confused about, you have been dumped and she's fucking someone else.

Your friends girl isn't interested in you, or your problems, and i hope you do hit on her and her boyfriend breaks your jaw

You should stand in front of the mirror every morning upon waking and say " I'm nothing special, I'm kinda ugly, my body is average at best, I'm not funny, cute or charming...i am walking pile of human shit"  twenty times.

LOLOLOLOLOLZ!! You're not a nice man Groin.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 02:53:41 PM »

go fuck yourself shit-fer-brains :D :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »
:o..

yeah I removed that, that's a bit much  ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 03:01:08 PM »
Quote from: Groink link=topic=454669.=1358031245

does it work for you?
c

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »

groink
speaking of walking
peices of shit
when do you go
back to court

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
i've known her for about about 6 months and she has a boyfriend whom she's been with for about 15 years, so i think she's "safe" and there's really no chance for anything to happen between us, plus the fact that i'm so hideously ugly lol

what's kinda complicated is that she's rather attractive, and believe it or not, she sometimes flirts with me just a bit

next week-end, me and a friend of mine are supposed to go clubbing with her and a friend of hers, and she won't be bringing her man along

Is this really a question that needs approval from Getbiggers for a distinguished 40+ year old man as yourself? :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 05:14:20 PM »
Is this really a question that needs approval from Getbiggers for a distinguished 40+ year old man as yourself? :D

i'm not quite 40 yet asian fattycakes :D :D :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »
When did Groink assume the bully role and D181 the victim role in their relationship? Ive seen this brutal exchange for the past few months

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 05:18:07 PM »
Leave the bitch alone.  You will be starting trouble and possibly get your ass beat in the end.  Keep your "feelings" to yourself like a man and get ulcers.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
Leave the bitch alone.  You will be starting trouble and possibly get your ass beat in the end.  Keep your "feelings" to yourself like a man and get ulcers.

but i'm not trying to pick her up or to get sex out of her, i just wanted to get some good and solid female advice from her about this female that i'm currently seeing

but maybe you're right, maybe i should contact another female friend of mine who doesn't live in my city

and i suppose this would make more sense, coz then the distance between us would keep anything from happening

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 05:24:42 PM »

perfect idea

she'll be a great shoulder / ear / confidante'

go for it  :D :D :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »

LOL!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 05:25:35 PM »
but i'm not trying to pick her up or to get sex out of her, i just wanted to get some good and solid female advice from her about this female that i'm currently seeing

but maybe you're right, maybe i should contact another female friend of mine who doesn't live in my city

and i suppose this would make more sense, coz then the distance between us would keep anything from happening

That may be your intention but the boyfriend will not see it that way.