Author Topic: The Sandy Hook shooting exposed  (Read 7045 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
The Sandy Hook shooting exposed
« on: January 13, 2013, 05:23:56 AM »
This is some weird shit.
I remember thinking the parents were not upset enough just a day or 2 after the shooting. As if they were acting.

This video is  mindblowing.
Is it possible this was faked to give the government in america the excuse to take your assault rifles away after all?
Is martial law next?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: The Sandy Hook shooting exposed
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 05:25:21 AM »
This is some weird shit.
I remember thinking the parents were not upset enough just a day or 2 after the shooting. As if they were acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This video is  mindblowing.
Is it possible this was faked to give the government in america the excuse to take your assault rifles away after all?
Is martial law next?

Nice vid, great enlightening clip right there

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:25:57 AM »
your link does not work

and yes there is some weird stuff regarding Sandy Hook.  Possible false flag "operation northwood" type situation.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 05:30:24 AM »

Also on here.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDdo1mzUx6Z04jdF0

I'm still watching this and it's getting better by the minute. This is a fake story featuring a lot of actors. And crap ones at that.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 05:48:54 AM »
Anybody believing this is about the biggest fuckin halfwit Jew in this planet, it boggles my mind that people in this day and age believe that something of that magnitude can actually be faked, you dumb motherless fucks lol

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 06:02:58 AM »
Anybody believing this is about the biggest fuckin halfwit Jew in this planet, it boggles my mind that people in this day and age believe that something of that magnitude can actually be faked, you dumb motherless fucks lol

It's not that big a magnitude.
Think before you speak you wee fud.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »
people who come up with conspiracy theories in americant are usually fucking dumb

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 06:11:46 AM »
people who come up with conspiracy theories in americant are usually fucking dumb

Yeah I agree that it's usually just american fuckwits spoutin shit but this is different.

When I was watchin the various interviews a few days after I couldnt believe what I was seeing.
The old pedofile was a particularly bad actor. And the grieving parents?  They just seem to be acting. 
Was the gunman's mother a teacher or not?
Its seems now that she never has been.  This totally contradicts the whole ethos of her son shooting her and then fucking up the school.   Now it turns out she is not a teacher after all?
WTF????

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 06:22:43 AM »
Holy shit, lot of things here that make me think twice.  While I doubt it's a hoax it certainly has a lot of contradictory evidence.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
wtf is this old girl on about.
He's like the creepy old pedo in family guy.
This is the interview that aroused my suspicion.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 07:51:10 AM »
I'm going though the video, much of it is fog of war type stuff -

The guy in the woods was a hunter or hiker, folks in that area all know that school abuts a wooded area.

The assault rifle pulled from the trunk is a Saiga shotgun. You can see the cop clear a red shot shell from the gun. Also the stock and magazine styles doesn't fit AR style profile.

As far as accuracy, these were across the room distances, not thousand yard shots, it's like pointing your finger with a stable platform like a rifle.

As far as witnesses and fathers, it's all to be taken with a grain of salt. People in shock tend to see things that aren't there, reporters take babbling as fact. The father was trying to put the pieces together in his mind a day after the shooting. People after tragic events laugh all the time, it's a coping mechanism to stop reality from setting in.

Who knows who's running that memorial fund, it's probably not even the family, but a friend or some such. Also taking an internet site as proof of age ?  :-\.

As far as leaving Lanza and the mother for last for autopsy? Who cares I doubt the M E was worried about proving himself to wackos.

He probably took them in the order they were received.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 07:55:09 AM »
Wouldn't be the first time.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 07:56:37 AM »
Saiga in trunk looks like this -

Watch, you'll see the shell extraction and the red shell fly out on the video.

AR type rifle -

They look similar to a layman reporter I bet.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 07:58:11 AM »
you are all fucked

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 08:15:51 AM »
There is TONS of info out there putting this whole thing into question. I had a 4 hour discussion about this with my cousin on Christmas about this.. I spent days researching more.. Ill post more info when I get home on a computer, but a simple sandy hook hoax or conspiracy google search turns up a lot...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 09:45:53 AM »
 ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
Of course it's true. If you idiots can't see these events are being used to enforce the eventual confiscation of guns then you've earned your titles. This isn't the only one. Aurora was another. They used scopolamine on that kid. Yes, we are fucked until we unite. Take note and keep watching for future events. Good to see some of you awakening.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:52 AM »
Of course it's true. If you idiots can't see these events are being used to enforce the eventual confiscation of guns then you've earned your titles. This isn't the only one. Aurora was another. They used scopolamine on that kid. Yes, we are fucked until we unite. Take note and keep watching for future events. Good to see some of you awakening.
::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 10:04:11 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 10:07:26 AM »
Wiggs, I'm behind you on this. But you've hurt your credibility by buying into the whole  Mayan calendar nonsense.  Like the boy who cries wolf. Anyways, Godspeed!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10:39 AM »
to government would and could do this. they've done more heinous things before, maybe mkultra.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
Wiggs, I'm behind you on this. But you've hurt your credibility by buying into the whole  Mayan calendar nonsense.  Like the boy who cries wolf. Anyways, Godspeed!

That's fine. I'm willing to deal with that. BUT, what these penis puffers can't do, is explain it in a logical manner, so they attack because what we do when we expose this, is tear apart at their fragile, pathetic reality and they fight it to maintain it. They are biological androids that lack critical thinking.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 10:12:33 AM »
That's fine. I'm willing to deal with that. BUT, what these penis puffers can't do, is explain it in a logical manner, so they attack because what we do when we expose this, is tear apart at their fragile, pathetic reality and they fight it to maintain it. They are biological androids that lack critical thinking.
I appreciate your abstract perspective. (no homo). Keep up the good fight.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
Some good points made here,

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/sandy-hook.html?m=1

The main thing that bothers me is the fact the parents haven`t been allowed to identify there own kids,they`ve just been shown a picture,and that the funerals will be a closed casket because the injuries are too horrific.How can you have a funeral for your kid without identfying the body.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »

The main thing that bothers me is the fact the parents haven`t been allowed to identify there own kids,they`ve just been shown a picture,and that the funerals will be a closed casket because the injuries are too horrific.

source? - wiggs' butthole?