Author Topic: Support the NRA - Gun Rights Advocates  (Read 4396 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Support the NRA - Gun Rights Advocates
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »
they are making good money off of this 'scare'

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 11:46:06 AM »
they are making good money off of this 'scare'

I hope so

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »
I bought a Stag Arms AR-15 yesterday. AR's are about impossible to find. I found another AR, DPMS that I may pick up too. Good investment.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 01:39:47 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 01:52:47 PM »
I renewed my NRA membership recently. 

I'm one of those right wing, radical nut jobs that still believes in the Bill of Rights.  I know that sounds crazy, and old fashioned.  I don't know why, but I'm just not embracing slavery as well as a lot of my countrymen.  I'm stubborn like that. 

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 01:55:12 PM »
I bought a Stag Arms AR-15 yesterday. AR's are about impossible to find. I found another AR, DPMS that I may pick up too. Good investment.
how much did that's cost you?  I got a spikes tactical ar15 3 months ago for $900. I saw one last week selling for $1600.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:57 PM »
Fortunately, I saw this storm brewing about 6 months ago so I finished my latest build before the prices went nuts.  I'm seeing new Colt AR15s going for $2300.  That is insane. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 02:04:56 PM »
I'm one of those right wing, radical nut jobs that still believes in the Bill of Rights.  I know that sounds crazy, and old fashioned.  I don't know why, but I'm just not embracing slavery as well as a lot of my countrymen.  I'm stubborn like that. 

Yeah, we're cavemen...  :-[

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »
Nice!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »
I think we're safe for now as far as gun rights go, but I fear for the next generation.  I hope people educate their children on just how important this (and the entire Bill of Rights) is. 

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »
how much did that's cost you?  I got a spikes tactical ar15 3 months ago for $900. I saw one last week selling for $1600.

Brand new, 4 boxes of ammo, and 3 clips for $1,100. From an ex husband of a friend. He has one more, a DPMS Oracle for $1100. I got the Stag because of what I researched on them and their lifetime warranty. I act wait to shoot it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »
Got guns and will keep them. You never know when a mofo might try and break in to your house.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 02:38:20 PM »
If I were an American I would support the NRA.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
Brand new, 4 boxes of ammo, and 3 clips for $1,100. From an ex husband of a friend. He has one more, a DPMS Oracle for $1100. I got the Stag because of what I researched on them and their lifetime warranty. I act wait to shoot it.

That's a good price in this environment.  Don't let anyone at the shooting range hear you calling your magazines "clips" though.  Dudes will get on your case for that.  Just a heads up.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 03:05:16 PM »
That's a good price in this environment.  Don't let anyone at the shooting range hear you calling your magazines "clips" though.  Dudes will get on your case for that.  Just a heads up.
Yep makes me laugh when ever I hear these dbags on CNN talk about 30 round "clips".
Even that dumb slut Feinstein calls them clips.  At least know the proper name of what you are attempting to ban.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 03:09:24 PM »
Yep makes me laugh when ever I hear these dbags on CNN talk about 30 round "clips".
Even that dumb slut Feinstein calls them clips.  At least know the proper name of what you are attempting to ban.

Even this dumbass calls them clips. My bad.   ;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 03:34:11 PM »
The NRA doesn't support the rights of gun owners.  It supports the rights of Gun Makers.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 03:58:34 PM »

Nice!  getting an AR is near impossible nowadays.
all drugs - TPPIIP

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »
Nice!  getting an AR is near impossible nowadays.

Yea I felt lucky as hell. I have been on a few waiting lists but I would have never seen one. I think I am going o grab the DPMS he has left as well. Just money is tight after the holidays and I am salary and get paid once a month.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 04:23:01 PM »
I renewed my NRA membership recently. 

It's interesting that you brought up slavery, seeing as how we had to get a constitutional amendment to end it.
G

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 04:25:32 PM »
yes, its brutal how ppl dont see that.

they dont allow you to bring guns to their shows, or when their ceos hold speeches

Of course.  

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 04:26:41 PM »
It's interesting that you brought up slavery, seeing as how we had to get a constitutional amendment to end it.

There goes the slavery angle.  Funny.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »
Funny how folks seem to have figure out how the NRA works.

News Flash - It have a Board of Directors, many of whom have no active connections to the firearms industry outside of the NRA, or have active gripes within it.

Secondly, the NRA-ILA is the people's end of the NRA, that is the end that helps push through CCW reforms, helps citizens fight for reform of certain firearms laws, etc...... It also sets up hunters eduction classes, regular firearms safety classes, provides legal counseling, etc.....

There is also an active arm of the NRA for conservation of Wetlands, public game areas, etc.... That is this end -

http://www.nrahunterrights.org/Default.aspx .

Also they have a presence at antique arms collectors shows, etc..... that have no connection to to the modern arms industry. They are not just an industry mouthpiece, all though the industry does have their ear sometimes.

It's a symbiotic relationship between the the industry, regular gun owners, and the NRA brass, it may not be perfect, but it works.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
Funny how folks seem to have figure out how the NRA works.

News Flash - It have a Board of Directors, many of whom have no active connections to the firearms industry outside of the NRA, or have active gripes within it.

Secondly, the NRA-ILA is the people's end of the NRA, that is the end that helps push through CCW reforms, helps citizens fight for reform of certain firearms laws, etc...... It also sets up hunters eduction classes, regular firearms safety classes, provides legal counseling, etc.....

There is also an active arm of the NRA for conservation of Wetlands, public game areas, etc.... That is this end -

http://www.nrahunterrights.org/Default.aspx .

Also they have a presence at antique arms collectors shows, etc..... that have no connection to to the modern arms industry. They are not just an industry mouthpiece, all though the industry does have their ear sometimes.

It's a symbiotic relationship between the the industry, regular gun owners, and the NRA brass, it may not be perfect, but it works.

Thank you,

Please disregard the ignorant and naive.

We don't lose our rights because there are criminals.