Author Topic: Drinking wine only when you cant lift, in order to help you motivate to lift  (Read 4368 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this could be another key, been eating enough rice beans and protien shakes, i eat what i want and i still didnt feel like lifting yesterday because of work and probably also because ive been working out very consistently

so on days like that i think its advisable to experiment on what is the best alcohol beverage to consume.

i also know that from experience alcohol needs to be offset slightly by high vitamin food like a raw potato. i find this helps to have something "crazy healthy" while engaging in some vices to safeguard anything potentially negative, this is what i had to drink, drink almost the whole bottle was plenty buzzed while painting and will get in a workout because of all of this , inglenook was a very easy to drink wine

also when drinking you can eat anything without any flavoring and it will still satisfy like a raw potato , so thats more the reason to drink on days where you are unmotivated to lift because you will also reap the benefits of some raw enzymes from raw potato
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the thing is you must always eat "unlimited calories" so there fore you know exactly the reason why you dont feel like lifting, YOU CAN EXEMPT the reason being "OH I DIDNT EAT ENOUGH THIS WEEK MAYBE THATS WHY I DONT WANT TO LIFT"

you must always eat what you want and as much of it as you feel like. you NEVER want the TRUE reason for NOT wanting to lift BE  because you havent been eating enough

lots of stupid getbiggers never thought of it like that i garantee you
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i prefer to have a raw potato with these crackers just to cut the taste a little ill have probably 2-3 crackers per half a potato

one must overstand you get half your daily value of vitamin c  in one potato

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Agreed some wine, standing and painting, listening to music all good. But will the end of this planet be coming soon difficult to figure, what do you think Johnny?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i prefer to have a raw potato with these crackers just to cut the taste a little ill have probably 2-3 crackers per half a potato

one must overstand you get half your daily value of vitamin c  in one potato

My dad ate those Lance orange crackers every day ,  = vit e.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
this fella seems to have alot of food knowledge falcon?

take a listen and let me know what you think

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Agreed some wine, standing and painting, listening to music all good. But will the end of this planet be coming soon difficult to figure, what do you think Johnny?

man i have a good video for you, we are on a binary star system with sirius it is why the moon cycle is 29 days yet it takes 27 days for it to go around the earth, why? because the sun is on a path too. not sitting still like conventional scholastic bullshit would teach us

everything is fibinacci numbers and harmonious

another example the planet  venus is only alined with earth at 5 points witch creates a perfect star, 5 is a fibinacci number  1,1,2,3,5,8,13 and so on is the fibinacci sequence of all things

to make a fibinacci sequence you start with one, then the next is one, and the only thing that can grow from one is 1, now you have (1,1) you add the number to the left to get the next number in the sequence 1+1=2 . ...so now you have 1,1,2  now to get the next number or "measuremant" you add to the left (2+1=3) ok so now you have 1,1,2,3    now to get the next number you add to the left as i said before  (3+2=5) now you have 1,1,2,3,5 ...now you see the blueprint of all things created to get the next number you add to left (5+3=8) now am i makeing sense, think of this as a point of light and the measuremant of each spiral outwards is going to be the EXACT measurements i gave you in the fibinacci sequence. because like a spiral each line is longer as you move out of the circle wich is perfect fibinacci demonstration  it is in all things that are perfectly created, this very fibanacci succession of measuremant

5 platonic solids in wich all things exist also has to do with fibinacci

its a numbers game to be understood, and not replaced with guesses and emotions about the world, its a real mathmatical quiz to master

a short cut to perfect knowlege is fibanacci knowledge
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
man i have a good video for you, we are on a binary star system with sirius it is why the moon cycle is 29 days yet it takes 27 days for it to go around the earth, why? because the sun is on a path too. not sitting still like conventional scholastic bullshit would teach us

did you go to school in the 15th century?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Music and coffee bro

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
did you go to school in the 15th century?
we werent taught that we were in a binary star complex with sirius

A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Meth is a hell of a drug

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
we werent taught that we were in a binary star complex with sirius

probably because we're not in one?  just a thought

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
probably because we're not in one?  just a thought

no we are

there are 27.3 days in a moon cycle

the number of days for the moon to orbit earth is 29.5 days

you see in order for that to be two different numbers means that the sun is traveling, in other words the sun is also in orbit

you should really think twice before confronting me my friend , youre likely to be embarassed off of the message board inclined to create a new identity young man in order to accentuate a refreshed but failed agrument of you favor
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
  Meth is a hell of a drug

man you are lowering yourself. dont want to insult you that is beneath me
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

you should really think twice before confronting me my friend , youre likely to be embarassed off of the message board inclined to create a new identity young man in order to accentuate a refreshed but failed agrument of you favor

::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Symptoms of schizotypal personality disorder may include:

Odd or eccentric dress and grooming
    Unusual style of communication
    Illusions
    "Magical" thinking
    Peculiar, outlandish, or paranoid ideas or beliefs
    Difficulty forming relationships
    Social anxiety
    Talking to self

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Symptoms of schizotypal personality disorder may include:

Odd or eccentric dress and grooming
    Unusual style of communication
    Illusions
    "Magical" thinking
    Peculiar, outlandish, or paranoid ideas or beliefs
    Difficulty forming relationships
    Social anxiety
    Talking to self

oh really you want to be an asshole now? should i even start on you?
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Why do I always feel like I just smoked a bowl and lost a few brain cells after reading a JF thread?
:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why do I always feel like I just smoked a bowl and lost a few brain cells after reading a JF thread?

do you not care about the moon and why its fases are different than the days it orbits around the earth, do you even care or only care about how much bodyfat you have

probably doesnt even amuse you like most on this board, that is why i am here to get your attention to these alarming matters

A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
do you not care about the moon and why its fases are different than the days it orbits around the earth, do you even care or only care about how much bodyfat you have

probably doesnt even amuse you like most on this board, that is why i am here to get your attention to these alarming matters

In snow skiing, most men fall on their faces while most women fall on their butts.

:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

In snow skiing, most men fall on their faces while most women fall on their butts.

you sound like a sweet girl so im not going to put the wrath upon you
A

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
You need to talk to Joe Mullen.

All of his training is based on Fibonacci numbers.

He used to work for Arthur Jones at Nautilus.

che

• Getbig V
this could be another key, been eating enough rice beans and protien shakes, i eat what i want and i still didnt feel like lifting yesterday because of work and probably also because ive been working out very consistently

so on days like that i think its advisable to experiment on what is the best alcohol beverage to consume.

i also know that from experience alcohol needs to be offset slightly by high vitamin food like a raw potato. i find this helps to have something "crazy healthy" while engaging in some vices to safeguard anything potentially negative, this is what i had to drink, drink almost the whole bottle was plenty buzzed while painting and will get in a workout because of all of this , inglenook was a very easy to drink wine

also when drinking you can eat anything without any flavoring and it will still satisfy like a raw potato , so thats more the reason to drink on days where you are unmotivated to lift because you will also reap the benefits of some raw enzymes from raw potato

Johnny , how much did you weigh here ?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
you sound like a sweet girl so im not going to put the wrath upon you
:-*
:

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV