Author Topic: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away  (Read 24045 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »
 Was he really a Skin Head?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 06:05:14 PM »
Dorian Interview - Steroids are safe, growth hormone took body building to the next level.  Did experience some side effects ie: water retention, acne, increased aggression.  Dieting is the hardest part of bodybuilding.  All drugs should be decriminalised, DMT is Cool (Opened his spiritual windows via Pineal Gland), Pot is OK (might cure cancer), thinks Govt. Conspiracy is true, ie: dumbing down of population, don't drink the water, 9/11, Banking Elites etc etc.. Arnold is a douchbeag, Arnold was jealous, Mike Mentzer was amphetamine junkie who stopped weight training (too smart for his own good), Human Body is supposed to be used and worked, likes Joe Rogan, British Media sucked, twisted his words, painted negative image of body building.  Went through depression after career finished, but all is good now, remarried nice spiritual woman.  Wouldn't change anything. If you want a career in body building, don't aim for a career, not many guys make a living from it.  The Image of body building is Bullshit, just lift and compete because you love it, not because you want a career.  Still does some personal training, still out trains 25 year olds.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 06:14:48 PM »
I highly recommend every bodybuilding fan and/or Dorian fan view this video in its entirety.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 06:23:20 PM »
Dorian Interview - Steroids are safe, growth hormone took body building to the next level.  Did experience some side effects ie: water retention, acne, increased aggression.  Dieting is the hardest part of bodybuilding.  DMT is Cool, Pot is OK (might cure cancer), thinks Govt. Conspiracy is true, ie: dumbing down of population, don't drink the water, 9/11, Banking Elites etc etc.. Arnold is a douchbeag, Arnold was jealous, Mike Mentzer was amphetamine junkie who stopped weight training (too smart for his own good), Human Body is supposed to be used and worked, likes Joe Rogan, British Media sucked, twisted his words, painted negative image of body building.  Went through depression after career finished, but all is good now, remarried nice spiritual woman.  Wouldn't change anything. If you want a career in body building, don't aim for a career, not many guys make a living from it.  The Image of body building is Bullshit, just lift and compete because you love it, not because you want a career.  Still does some personal training, still out trains 25 year olds.

pretty much...sounds like a thinking, open minded guy who has gained some good wisdom... but we all knew Dorian was no idiot 15 years ago.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
pretty much...sounds like a thinking, open minded guy who has gained some good wisdom... but we all knew Dorian was no idiot 15 years ago.
x2,,,what i watched i listened,,,

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 06:47:43 PM »
http://www.londonreal.tv/feed/podcast/

The mp3 file of the interview.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:02 PM »

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 01:44:21 AM »
I wanted him to be totally real. Don't come with that balonie about
how all sports contain drugs to somehow "spread the guilt". Why feel guilty?
Bodybuilding has a pretty unique drug culture, because bodybuilding is a cult, not a sport.
For example, he could have said how he was lucky to connect to the right drugs and had
a way to finance it. Not every hard training bb had the means to acquire Genotropin in 1990.
He could say what kind of abnormalities his doctor saw in his blood work.
He made it sound like there was never anything "wrong". Never had BP issue even once? Never
enzyme elevation? Cholesterol problems? Hematocrit? Never any narco problems? BS.

What I'm saying is that he minimizes it. Why? He took DMT and still this balonie? :D
difference between you and him is that u only good to post on get big like me.criticizing on anything required very little or no knowledge at all.changing thing for good or even bad takes time and effort.you good for neither.just empty an empty vessel.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
Dorian is a clear supporter of Team Wiggs.  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 05:05:42 AM »
difference between you and him is that u only good to post on get big like me.criticizing on anything required very little or no knowledge at all.changing thing for good or even bad takes time and effort.you good for neither.just empty an empty vessel.

I'm not really just criticizing. Like I said, I like Dorian's style overall. But he's in a position
where he could really explain modern bodybuilding in a more interesting way. He's not changing shit by repeating the same old clichés.

As Groink said:

As far as steroids, he talks about them, but he doesn't TALK about them. Tell the TRUTH truth...competing at that level is chemcal wafare, the dangers of diuretics and contest prep, insulin...I'd like to see one of these guys just throw it out there and get specific, and talk about them at length, with some enthusiasm instead of always trying to downplay it.

Are you more than an "empty vessel"? What do you bring to the table?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
I'm not really just criticizing. Like I said, I like Dorian's style overall. But he's in a position
where he could really explain modern bodybuilding in a more interesting way. He's not changing shit by repeating the same old clichés.

As Groink said:

Are you more than an "empty vessel"? What do you bring to the table?
my 2cents van is he told and was as truthful as he could be considering and i'm sure muscular development still had him keep the lid still almost closed on the subject....he was still very forthright and it was good interview he is articulate and has that air about him as someone who really knew what to do to be the best.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 08:04:28 AM »
If he or any other top pro were to do that. It would be used against the IFBB and shit would change really quick and it wouldn't necessarily be good for the bodybuilding financially. I could imagine the shit storm it would cause. First, it would get sensationalized in the bodybuilding community, then it would spread to other sports and finally get picked up mainstream. His words would certainly be used against him in the long run.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 08:07:59 AM »
Yes

yes but maybe not Racist as at that time there was skins who were into the Angelic upstarts , sham 69 and other bands.. more the music. most were like the cockney rejects more into Football Hooligan stuff...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 08:11:53 AM »
Who do you guys reckon was better?Him or Ronnie?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 08:14:05 AM »

Ronnie for sure.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:52 AM »

At their best 93 for Dorian and 98 for Ronnie. Ronnie but not by much. Both have flaws so it's a matter of taste. I'd much rather hang out with Dorian than Ronnie any day of the week.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 08:28:56 AM »
If he or any other top pro were to do that. It would be used against the IFBB and shit would change really quick and it wouldn't necessarily be good for the bodybuilding financially. I could imagine the shit storm it would cause. First, it would get sensationalized in the bodybuilding community, then it would spread to other sports and finally get picked up mainstream. His words would certainly be used against him in the long run.

I don't see that happening. there have been plenty of pro cycles floating around for years, Just about every pro has gone on record that they take gear these days..it's no secret....I just want someone talk about gear the way we do.

I mean he did talk about them for 20 minutes and freely admitted he used GH , that he took take huge amounts of gear and he was on them for over a decade, nothing has happened...i would just like to see him be more specific and not always downplay their effectiveness.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 09:14:59 AM »
I don't see that happening. there have been plenty of pro cycles floating around for years, Just about every pro has gone on record that they take gear these days..it's no secret....I just want someone talk about gear the way we do.

I mean he did talk about them for 20 minutes and freely admitted he used GH , that he took take huge amounts of gear and he was on them for over a decade, nothing has happened...i would just like to see him be more specific and not always downplay their effectiveness.
yes that he did,,,,he kept stressing training,food,genetics ,,drugs over and over,,,in that order...i still like the interview he is very well thought out before he spoke...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »
Dorian owns a supplement company that sells fart powder to finance his "enlightenment"  ;)

He seems like a cool guy who has gotten some life experience under his belt and it expanded his horizons, who knew he would wind up being a stoner...LOL

As far as steroids, he talks about them, but he doesn't TALK about them. Tell the TRUTH truth...competing at that level is chemcal wafare, the dangers of diuretics and contest prep, insulin...I'd like to see one of these guys just throw it out there and get specific, and talk about them at length, with some enthusiasm instead of always trying to downplay it.

I had the opportunity to sit down with a top pro many times and get the truth  :)

All in his book coming soon.

®

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
my 2cents van is he told and was as truthful as he could be considering and i'm sure muscular development still had him keep the lid still almost closed on the subject....he was still very forthright and it was good interview he is articulate and has that air about him as someone who really knew what to do to be the best.

Sure, though it's scandalous that one can be more honest about the highly illegal
recreational drugs they do, than PEDs.

Has Joe Rogan talked about the steroids he takes? I know he has no problem talking
about the wonderful DMT and cannabis. :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
Sure, though it's scandalous that one can be more honest about the highly illegal
recreational drugs they do, than PEDs.

Has Joe Rogan talked about the steroids he takes? I know he has no problem talking
about the wonderful DMT and cannabis. :D
well yeah anytime a baseball player from 70/80's got pinched for alcohol/drugs/coke it was well written,suspensions galore,,steroids are held in a different regard because they could change performance aspect of the game and or player ,,,rec's is a dirty little lifestyle drug for personal kick's/addiction...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »
Bumpity bump for later..is wiggs likes this then it must be good!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 10:08:31 AM »
Phenomenal interview. Thanks for posting. Dorian rules!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 10:58:37 AM »
I didn't intend to , but I ended up watching the whole thing- it was that fascinating.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:12 AM »
Phenomenal interview. Thanks for posting. Dorian rules!

You are welcome