Author Topic: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away  (Read 24070 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away
« on: January 13, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
I watched this interview with the expectation that Dorian pulls no punches...He starts out with his career, and talks about steroids and gives some relevations into that, but then he goes into an arena i totally did not expect and wow i was like, is this Dorian Yates? Is he really saying what he is saying? I will not tell you what he goes into, because this interview has to be seen...I will give a hint though, Wiggs would be proud....

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:06:27 PM »
So so lame regarding the steroids. He could say something interesting,
but he doesn't. So superficial, so safe.

Overall, I like the guy's style more than most bodybuilders and the physique was
certainly crazy.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:20:21 PM »
1 hour and 41 minutes?...

tank u jesus

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
So so lame regarding the steroids. He could say something interesting,
but he doesn't. So superficial, so safe.

Overall, I like the guy's style more than most bodybuilders and the physique was
certainly crazy.

what did you want him to say about steroids?

the pineal gland bs .... whatever

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 03:26:57 PM »
1 hour and 41 minutes?...

qft what a dick for not clipping the notes off of this one
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 03:37:47 PM »
what did you want him to say about steroids?

I wanted him to be totally real. Don't come with that balonie about
how all sports contain drugs to somehow "spread the guilt". Why feel guilty?
Bodybuilding has a pretty unique drug culture, because bodybuilding is a cult, not a sport.
For example, he could have said how he was lucky to connect to the right drugs and had
a way to finance it. Not every hard training bb had the means to acquire Genotropin in 1990.
He could say what kind of abnormalities his doctor saw in his blood work.
He made it sound like there was never anything "wrong". Never had BP issue even once? Never
enzyme elevation? Cholesterol problems? Hematocrit? Never any narco problems? BS.

What I'm saying is that he minimizes it. Why? He took DMT and still this balonie? :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
The owner of the British supplement line that sponsored Yates until 1991 was gay so who knows.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »
I wanted him to be totally real. Don't come with that balonie about
how all sports contain drugs to somehow "spread the guilt". Why feel guilty?
Bodybuilding has a pretty unique drug culture, because bodybuilding is a cult, not a sport.
For example, he could have said how he was lucky to connect to the right drugs and had
a way to finance it. Not every hard training bb had the means to acquire Genotropin in 1990.
He could say what kind of abnormalities his doctor saw in his blood work.
He made it sound like there was never anything "wrong". Never had BP issue even once? Never
enzyme elevation? Cholesterol problems? Hematocrit? Never any narco problems? BS.

What I'm saying is that he minimizes it. Why? He took DMT and still this balonie? :D

It seems to me Yates has high blood pressure, in almost every video he is very red-faced, have you noticed that?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
lol didn't know Dorian became a stoner :p (talk about DMT)

funny how stoners always think they are enlightened. same with Joe Rogan (who believes that aliens planted humans here and stuff like that)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 03:59:13 PM »
At one time Yates had internal bleeding - not from assfucking but from the orals he was taking.
His wife rushed him to the hospital and they repaired him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 03:59:28 PM »
It seems to me Yates has high blood pressure, in almost every video he is very red-faced, have you noticed that?

All these guys have an abnormal hue to the skin. Too many red blood cells, high BP, whatever.
Point is, the guy minimizes the whole drug thing. If the average person could actually see what Dorian did during an average week during prep it would really make them think. :D

Funny how Dorian is now a cannabis advocate.:D I remember a buddy of mine in Amsterdam said Dorian had a girlfriend there who owned a coffee shop.

Checked his Facebook and Dorian is into David Icke, 9/11 conspiracies etc. Kind of surprising.
Drugs really played with his mind it seems. :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 04:05:38 PM »
Checked his Facebook and Dorian is into David Icke, 9/11 conspiracies etc. Kind of surprising.
that's what hallucinogenics does to your mind. just read JF's posts on here  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 04:06:19 PM »

so is DOZ a shape-shifting reptilian?

supposedly a disproportionate amount of lizardmen are WASP's :D :D :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 04:08:32 PM »
All these guys have an abnormal hue to the skin. Too many red blood cells, high BP, whatever.
Point is, the guy minimizes the whole drug thing. If the average person could actually see what Dorian did during an average week during prep it would really make them think. :D

Funny how Dorian is now a cannabis advocate.:D I remember a buddy of mine in Amsterdam said Dorian had a girlfriend there who owned a coffee shop.

I don't know if it's sad, but I actually watched almost the entire interview. If you read between the lines, he said he didn't put down his entire stack on that MD article, of course not.

He also mentions about going through a "profound emotional, spiritual crisis" once his career was over. He was pretty much an one-dimensional guy, a typical meathead if a bit more astute than others. He went on a journey of self-discovery, and he talks a lot about spiritual stuff.

I never imagined I would hear this stuff from Dorian, I mean he looks like a Birmingham steelie :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »

I never imagined I would hear this stuff from Dorian, I mean he looks like a Birmingham steelie :)

What he said about his ego making him a Mr O was interesting. The ego he now realizes is a "problem". :D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
Not everything is a conspiracy, but they do exist. Remember MKULTRA?  Icke is reallly out there, but if you read his books paragraph by paragraph, he does connect things well.  So Dorian went searching after his time of being a piece of meat was over, so what?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »
What people fail to understand is hallucinogens do not reflect reality at all...The question i have is, would Dorian have been a 6 time Mr. O if he started taking halllucinogens way back then?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 05:02:45 PM »
What people fail to understand is hallucinogens do not reflect reality at all...The question i have is, would Dorian have been a 6 time Mr. O if he started taking halllucinogens way back then?
Didn't hurt Arnold any ;)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
Didn't hurt Arnold any ;)

Weed does not count lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 05:20:13 PM »
Dorian owns a supplement company that sells fart powder to finance his "enlightenment"  ;)

He seems like a cool guy who has gotten some life experience under his belt and it expanded his horizons, who knew he would wind up being a stoner...LOL

As far as steroids, he talks about them, but he doesn't TALK about them. Tell the TRUTH truth...competing at that level is chemcal wafare, the dangers of diuretics and contest prep, insulin...I'd like to see one of these guys just throw it out there and get specific, and talk about them at length, with some enthusiasm instead of always trying to downplay it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »
When you survey the world today ... when a child dies in this world of preventable disease every two seconds, when the economic system of this world must destroy the Earth simply for that system to survive; when you see all the wars, and when you see all the pain, and when you see all the suffering, is it a force of love and wisdom and tolerance that is in control of this planet?

He (Icke) is right about this though.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »
Dorian paid his dues, worked his ass off to be where he is today to enjoy life, however he sees fit...He came, He conquered, then got stoned and surveyed his empire and remarked, "This some trippy shit yo!"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »
doesn't surprise me too much... wasn't he into a bunch of gang stuff early on?  he always seemed like the kind of guy never found his place in the "mainstream" world.  he also didn't seem like the typical bodybuilder, who is obsessed with muscles and the lifestyle at the expense of everything else.  i got the impression he just competed as a bodybuilder because he was good at it, not for any delusions of greatness or love of the "sport".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 05:45:51 PM »
This is the best bodybuilding interview on him ever. Dorian is now my favorite bodybuilder overall.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
This is the best bodybuilding interview on him ever. Dorian is now my favorite bodybuilder overall.

I was wondering how long it would take you to respond lol....