Author Topic: True adonis's interests  (Read 7989 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
True adonis's interests
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
Expert on Alden shues
greyhounds
vintage porsche
calorie is a calorie
225X100

Are there any more? Interested to hear it broseph

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: True adonis's interests
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:08:32 PM »
Master Chef
Expert on Victorian Furniture
Historic Architecture
Longleaf Heart Pine Flooring
Thomas Jefferson
The Confederacy

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
How to pass gas in the back of class,
Puffing up the button down shirt to look HYOOOGE,
Always arriving late to class so people look,
Coming in with messy hair,
How to get cheap MRP from the Military discount depot,
Banging chicks,
Jeep Grand Cherokees

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:14:23 PM »
COCK.

THE BEEF

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 03:15:55 PM »
pics supposobly 5 years apart  ::)

compared to the new one

doesnt take a rocket scientist to investigate multiple uncanny similarities in the back ground in both pics

however said that id still say adonis is one of the coolest mother fuckers on here that is pretty intelligent and just an all around likeable guy like mr nobody, dj181, BIG "king" alex23, jadevon clown, cephesius, rami, kwon, silverspoon,bodybuilder lex reeves and a few others
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 03:17:03 PM »
Adonis is an all around cool guy, I just don't know why he won't get a decent haircut? ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »
Adonis is an all around cool guy, I just don't know why he won't get a decent haircut? ???

adonis needs to act more natural and let the mistakes happen, he wants to seem too perfect, we all do sometimes, its the adonis complex

lots of us will live up to our names we have created on here , its all written in the stars and fibinacci sequence,
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
How to pass gas in the back of class,
Puffing up the button down shirt to look HYOOOGE,
Always arriving late to class so people look,
Coming in with messy hair,
How to get cheap MRP from the Military discount depot,
Banging chicks,
Jeep Grand Cherokees
ROFLMAO!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
ROFLMAO!

adonis tell the truth of how fucking fat you are these days  :D
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 03:48:03 PM »
his grand grand grandpa

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 03:51:10 PM »
I have had all kinds of different haircuts, colors, styles, shoulder length hair, buzzed, Jay Cutler Butt Cutt in the 90s, Spiked, Caesar, Slicked Back, Semi-Mullet, Bowl cut, Dumb and Dumber cut, most recently a Confederate Plantation cut.  When I go to the gym or workout, I don`t bother messing with it because it gets all out of place anyways and I am not in there to impress anyone other than myself.  

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 03:52:55 PM »
hmm expert on haircuts  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 03:57:11 PM »
adonis tell the truth of how fucking fat you are these days  :D
Not interested in being obese my friend.  I train nearly every single day and on nice days like this, I cut up logs or something of that nature.  I got rid of 3 Trees of Heaven and cut them into 10 foot sections for a Fence I am help building.  Its what you call a split-rail fence which was popular in the 19th century and lasts a lifetime.  Easy to construct as well.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
2nd Amendment

guns

guns

Getting people to beat up his bullies for lulz
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 04:04:33 PM »
Not interested in being obese my friend.  I train nearly every single day and on nice days like this, I cut up logs or something of that nature.  I got rid of 3 Trees of Heaven and cut them into 10 foot sections for a Fence I am help building.  Its what you call a split-rail fence which was popular in the 19th century and lasts a lifetime.  Easy to construct as well.
sounds like fun adonis but you havent posted a recent pic in YEARS aside of the one with you in the obama shirt, the pics above are very old, no harm in not looking your best ma man

sometimes its fun to protect the schtick but now is the time of new knowledge attainment a time to realize to the dangers of heme-iron, dont hold onto the glory days, things are meant to get more complicated and difficult the richness of life is nigh , thats a great thing, because its alot more we must overstand now to truly capture the prize brosephreoni
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 04:07:09 PM »
sounds like fun adonis but you havent posted a recent pic in YEARS aside of the one with you in the obama shirt, the pics above are very old, no harm in not looking your best ma man

sometimes its fun to protect the schtick but now is the time of new knowledge attainment a time to realize to the dangers of heme-iron, dont hold onto the glory days, things are meant to get more complicated and difficult the richness of life is nigh , thats a great thing, because its alot more we must overstand now to truly capture the prize brosephreoni
I look the same every single year and haven`t really changed at all.  Such is being Natural.  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »
I look the same every single year and haven`t really changed at all.  Such is being Natural.  :-\

adonis man

let it go

everyone can easily seen the cable attachment on the floor in the same place and the ezcurl bar weights are the same weight in the same place bro in the pics i posted above yet they are supposed to be 5 years apart?

dont know why you are trolling your good fat falcon brother, perhaps you are trying to gain knowledge about the solar system from me , i am not sure, it is possible through confusion that random knowledge is exposed however, for that i commend you brother
A

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 04:19:21 PM »
Falcon & TA = Southern Gentleman

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 04:21:59 PM »
Falcon & TA = Southern Gentleman

2 best posters

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »
Don't know much about the Falconie except he always makes it interesting. I talk to Adonis often and have always found him to be a truly good-natured human being.

All around good guy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »
adonis man

let it go

everyone can easily seen the cable attachment on the floor in the same place and the ezcurl bar weights are the same weight in the same place bro in the pics i posted above yet they are supposed to be 5 years apart?

dont know why you are trolling your good fat falcon brother, perhaps you are trying to gain knowledge about the solar system from me , i am not sure, it is possible through confusion that random knowledge is exposed however, for that i commend you brother
???

Five years apart? 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 04:45:59 PM »
I think that wraps this thread up.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
I have had all kinds of different haircuts, colors, styles, shoulder length hair, buzzed, Jay Cutler Butt Cutt in the 90s, Spiked, Caesar, Slicked Back, Semi-Mullet, Bowl cut, Dumb and Dumber cut, most recently a Confederate Plantation cut.  When I go to the gym or workout, I don`t bother messing with it because it gets all out of place anyways and I am not in there to impress anyone other than myself.  

Cool, I wasn't making fun.  I just think you would look way better without the bangs (no homo).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 04:48:21 PM »

YES!

The split-rail is a classic