Author Topic: It's time to tar and feather those damn Ravens!  (Read 2631 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
It's time to tar and feather those damn Ravens!
« on: January 13, 2013, 05:42:13 PM »
Face it boys, the Patriots aren't gonna let it be as close as last year. Patriots go to the superbowl again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: It's time to tar and feather those damn Ravens!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 06:14:30 PM »
Suck my dick, I came here specifically to make a thread aimed at you. I don't see it being a blow out, it rarely is between these two, but don't think it's gonna be easy Shizz. Ravens to the house!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 06:38:51 PM »
Suck my dick, I came here specifically to make a thread aimed at you. I don't see it being a blow out, it rarely is between these two, but don't think it's gonna be easy Shizz. Ravens to the house!
I expect the Ravens to put up more of a fight then the texans did. I just hope Flacco turns into Flucco. 23-16 Patriots.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 07:37:02 AM »
Ravens already talking shit! A back-up linebacker (Ayenbedajo? whatever the fuck) calling the Pats bitches for using the hurry up.  I pray we send those convicts/baboons home!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 08:06:55 AM »
Ravens already talking shit! A back-up linebacker (Ayenbedajo? whatever the fuck) calling the Pats bitches for using the hurry up.  I pray we send those convicts/baboons home!

Oh yes...you mean our pro bowl special teams player Ayenbedajo...that guy....Yeah.....love how he called out Belicheat for cutting one of his players the day before the superbowl.

Brady is going to get his ass handed to him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 08:22:07 AM »
Oh yes...you mean our pro bowl special teams player Ayenbedajo...that guy....Yeah.....love how he called out Belicheat for cutting one of his players the day before the superbowl.

You just better be lucky that it seems Gronk is made of fucking glass.  Hopefully, he will be fine after a whole off-season of recovery. If he gets hurt again, we may need to think about cutting him. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »

It was kind of fucked up (cutting a player during the superbowl) But, that is what you need in a head coach.  Belichick aint no pussy.  Harbaugh could only shine Bill's boots.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
It was kind of fucked up (cutting a player during the superbowl) But, that is what you need in a head coach.  Belichick aint no pussy.  Harbaugh could only shine Bill's boots.

Maybe he doesn't have the resume of Belicheat but Harbs is a damn good coach.

To be 7-4 in the playoffs in his first 5 years, along with 3 AFC title game appearances is pretty impressive.

Gronk isn't made of glass dude....he was probably coming back a little sooner from that forearm injury than he should've. You're ready to cut him already? LOL...typical Pats fan.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »
I give much respect to the Ravens. They are our arch rivals more than the Steelers these days. The Nfl is a business. We cant have Gronk missing the playoffs every year. I would obviously give him  next year, but he needs to prove that he can stay healthy. Btw, that field goal wasnt good during the regular season.  :-*