Author Topic: steroids and military?  (Read 3448 times)

beans21

• Getbig II
steroids and military?
« on: January 13, 2013, 07:37:06 PM »
looking to enlist but use anabolics...anyone know about MEPS and if they test for anything aside from rec drugs? worried about being checked for orals...i have used a drol recently. thanks

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Re: steroids and military?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 01:37:43 AM »
Cost too much. They do not check. Go USMC!!!!
DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

beans21

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
they don't check for orals at meps? that's mainly what im worried about. I'm interested in swcc

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
They aren't checking for anything except your basic recreational drugs. Don't go Navy...you will regret it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
Don't waste your life away by making yourself a pawn of the military industrial complex/crooked politicians and their greedy goals.

If you want to help people serve your country by serving inside it. There's tons of things you can do. Going abroad and doing the dirty work of some cowards in the oval offices serving THEIR puppet lobby masters is not helping anyone. If you're going there to make money because you don't know how to make money, then I feel sorry for you, but far more sorry for the people abroad that will suffer from your actions.

As far as steroids go, at least here in canada, most law enforcement agencies do testing here n there, especially when you're just getting in, however it is pretty widespread amongst gta (greater toronto area) cops...

I know this may 'shock' some but believe it or not during high school I had the desire to go to the Canadian royal military college to become a pilot. However as I learned more about the world, politics, etc... I would never join the army except if our families are being attacked unjustly on our own soil here. Western armies have become nothing but imperialist trash tools of the elite scumbags of humanity. Deluding the people and abusing the people, ultimately leading the whole world into suffering. The US has f'ed itself but far more sadly f'ed the whole world more and more. Is oil cheaper? No. Is food cheaper? No. Everything is sky rocketting, the US is going bankrupt, other countries in ruins. Etc... Blinded by greed!

The people claiming to be 'bringing peace' to the world are the very ones actually bringing havoc to the whole world. The world is worse and worse day by day, in every way you look at it. So my advice, don't waste your life away for a lost and wrong cause even if you're 21 and idealistic spoon fed all the 'valor', and 'honor', and whatever else some military rep or family member or whoever including yourself tried to imprint in your mind.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 06:55:52 AM »
might as well stop using everything now because you will lose everything in boot camp. I went in in at 17 years old in great overall shape and lost all my muscle and got fatter. Think I left weighing 145 or so, looked like a little rat. Think the only guys that leave looking better are fat guys and guys who never workout.  Save the drugs for when you get out. 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 02:51:32 PM »
I was in the Army, they will not test for roids unless they suspect it.  Lots of guys juiced but get back to homeostasis for boot.  You will not be able to hide shit, wait till you get to your unit and you know you will be able to do a cycle uninterrupted.  Do not keep gear on post keep it at a buddies off post you have no 4Th amendment right.  I had a guy in my squad get busted with a full cycle's worth with PCT etc all because they came to check the barracks for a guy that overslept and they saw his room was messy so our chain of command got pissed at the dirty room and decided to do an  inspection of everybody's room and they found his stash even though he was not doing anything wrong.  Also do not do it if you deploy if yo get hit your BP and HB are higher and you will bleed out faster.  I personally believe a guy ended up losing a limp BC he was taking over a gram a week of test and even though there was no arterial bleeding his bleeding was out of control had to put a tourniquet on and it was on for too long and had to get it amputated. 
First Rock