Author Topic: Ross Erstling's HIGH CARB Diet!  (Read 5769 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Ross Erstling's HIGH CARB Diet!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 05:24:15 AM »
Go with a high protein, high carb and low fat diet if you want to make muscle gains.

low fat = early death

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 06:25:12 AM »
low fat = early death

Low fat doesn't mean no fat. You need fat yes but not too much because of its high caloric content.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 06:35:57 AM »
Actually, this is my 2nd episode ever, and I have already exceeded my expectations and have over 20,000 listens.  This isn't a source of income even, just something I do for the love of the art.

I can guarantee you that NO ONE speaks like me..just listen..I dare you..it will DEFINITELy change your entire PERCEPTION of me.

Eloquence is just one of MANY characteristics that constitute a great speaker.  Let's see if you can equal my PASSION, conviction, and enthusiasm.

Do the math..I own a supplement company..I have a radio show..this is my life.

wow what a life 2 shows

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 06:45:25 AM »
haha! 'ross' mercilessley beaten to death, again. get the message you dunce...
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 07:32:24 AM »
haha! 'ross' mercilessley beaten to death, again. get the message you dunce...
 ;D  ;D  ;D
LOL you guys crack me up

Love life, peace and love brothers..

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »
Ross reminds me of a lot of Jewish kids I went to private school with.  Comes from family with money, provided lots of opprotunity, continually told they're exceptional and destined for greatness.  Yet never actually delivers because without the built in support network..just average.  Kidna sad really...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 07:42:47 AM »
Actually, this is my 2nd episode ever, and I have already exceeded my expectations and have over 20,000 listens.  This isn't a source of income even, just something I do for the love of the art.

I can guarantee you that NO ONE speaks like me..just listen..I dare you..it will DEFINITELy change your entire PERCEPTION of me.

hahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahaha......

wait a second

.........hahahaahahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahaha ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:37 AM »
Ross, please fuck off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »
Fuck that.  I eat a bagel and I turn into the moon man.

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
Seriously Ross.. If you want people to get into the program then your 7 minute intro music won't be doing you any favours

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:39 AM »
spam

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »
Seriously Ross.. If you want people to get into the program then your 7 minute intro music won't be doing you any favours

Good point.  You can fast-forward but next time I will come in after 2 minutes or so..

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:35 AM »
Eloquence is just one of MANY characteristics that constitute a great speaker.  Let's see if you can equal my PASSION, conviction, and enthusiasm.

Do the math..I own a supplement company..I have a radio show..this is my life.

You own a supplement company? Wowzers.

That means you are in the same class as such luminaries as Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD JD MD, owner of Goodrum Nutraceuticals.

In fact, whatever the success of his endeavors, he gives every indication of being more industrious than you. So despite your immense Extraordinary Jewish IQ and family hookup, you've been upended by a semi-retarded kneegar fag based out of a trailer (no offense intended, Vince). How's that feel?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
Ross reminds me of a lot of Jewish kids I went to private school with.  Comes from family with money, provided lots of opprotunity, continually told they're exceptional and destined for greatness.  Yet never actually delivers because without the built in support network..just average.  Kidna sad really...

Probably a real smart ass at the dinner table too.

His father would have done him more good by smacking him across the head a few times rather than rewarding him with a better than average allowance just for being a little know it all jerkoff.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:19 AM »
You own a supplement company? Wowzers.

That means you are in the same class as such luminaries as Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD JD MD, owner of Goodrum Nutraceuticals.

In fact, whatever the success of his endeavors, he gives every indication of being more industrious than you. So despite your immense Extraordinary Jewish IQ and family hookup, you've been upended by a semi-retarded kneegar fag based out of a trailer (no offense intended, Vince). How's that feel?

I seriously just snotted on my meal (which was basically chicken and spinach).  Holy shit that was funny

AVBG

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »
Good point.  You can fast-forward but next time I will come in after 2 minutes or so..

I did listen to the whole show and not hating for the sake of hating but it was all a bunch of incoherent drivel. You're trying to hit two birds with the one stone and you've successfully missed them both.

At the end of the day there is no single diet that works well for everybody but the anecdotal bro-science that you've come up with to try set you apart from all other so called gurus makes you sound moronic (even though you might not be).. Your show did succeed on one front though.. I laughed so hard I got a great abdominal workout, so thanks Rosco!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
Numerous getbiggers running a train on "Ross" "Erstling" in this thread.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 03:25:46 PM »
Hey everybody, this guy (Ross) still eats heme iron. And he wants us to trust him... :-\

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »

Ross

you come over claiming you are super smart ( ;D ;D ;D ;D)  and you cant even figure that out from day one??
Shit bro, Derek the fucking Anthony himself,-whose IQ cant be above 100- told you so after your first episode.

And what do you do for your 2nd episode? PPthe same shit

Ross, I am starting to think that DA is smarter than you which would put you in the mid 80s at most.

PS: please give DA's family my best regards as he seemed to pass out (way?) at minute 6 of his last radio show

PPS: Sorry just remembered that you havent actually met DA in person ever.