Author Topic: Physique For Life, Which Would You Choose & Why?  (Read 5475 times)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Physique For Life, Which Would You Choose & Why?
« on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:45 PM »
You've got a choice to have either physique (not head) for the rest of your life. You wake up everyday looking exactly the same, regardless of what you eat/do. Which would you choose & why? Lets keep it clean & no drugs talk.

Specimen A:

Specimen B:

INB4:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Physique For Life, Which Would You Choose & Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 11:57:32 PM »
You've got a choice to have either physique (not head) for the rest of your life. You wake up everyday looking exactly the same, regardless of what you eat/do. Which would you choose & why? Lets keep it clean & no drugs talk.

Specimen A:

Specimen B:

INB4:

I'm going with Levrone's physique. Because it's awesome. Thank you.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:18:31 AM »
I'd pick prime-Levrones physique.

Regardless of what i ate or did (not even trained?), how could someone say no to that.

An Olympia lineup-physique without the drugs or having to eat as much or even go to the gym? Sign me up!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:21:19 AM »
I'd pick prime-Levrones physique.

Regardless of what i ate or did (not even trained?), how could someone say no to that.

An Olympia lineup-physique without the drugs or having to eat as much or even go to the gym? Sign me up!

Have you actually thought about it?

Lev's physique is amazing true, however it's also very heavy & cumbersome. Personally, I like being able to run 8miles without even thinking about it. I also do a lot of other very athletic stuff, which I definitely couldn't do with Lev's physique.

Sure, it'd be a vag magnet. But at what cost?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »
Have you actually thought about it?

Lev's physique is amazing true, however it's also very heavy & cumbersome. Personally, I like being able to run 8miles without even thinking about it. I also do a lot of other very athletic stuff, which I definitely couldn't do with Lev's physique.

Sure, it'd be a vag magnet. But at what cost?

Kevorkian could run though, not like Gunther or Kovacs who got tired by walking up stairs

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »
If I could fuck any of those physiques for life it would be A hands down. Says me and the rest of the women in the world. Just sayin.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
If I could fuck any of those physiques for life it would be A hands down. Says me and the rest of the women in the world. Just sayin.

thought you had a thing for 'bombz ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:59:13 AM »
If I could fuck any of those physiques for life it would be A hands down. Says me.

Good thing i picked Kevorkians physique then! :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 01:14:45 AM »

Haha..straight to the point BS.   ;D 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 01:16:16 AM »
Specimen A. I am uncomfortable as fuck at 250lbs, you can't exclude the food and drugs from this talk because that is 90% of the discomfort. Being huge is awesome and horrible at the same time. I haven't hit elite level size, I am currently 255 at 5'8 and feel uncomfortable as shit half the time. Give me physique A. It's 4 am and I'm shoving down protein pudding, hardly able to breath just to keep adding size to feed my sick disease. Do you know how hard it is to buy clothes? How much you sweat and chafe? How tired you feel all the time? Seriously you are all fucking clueless if you chose to be levrone size forever. Truly ignorant of the bodybuilding lifestyle. Lets not forget the majority of females would want to fuck physique A and people won't think you are some freak show roid head like with Kevin's.

Meltdown complete.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 01:34:34 AM »
Specimen A. I am uncomfortable as fuck at 250lbs, you can't exclude the food and drugs from this talk because that is 90% of the discomfort. Being huge is awesome and horrible at the same time. I haven't hit elite level size, I am currently 255 at 5'8 and feel uncomfortable as shit half the time. Give me physique A. It's 4 am and I'm shoving down protein pudding, hardly able to breath just to keep adding size to feed my sick disease. Do you know how hard it is to buy clothes? How much you sweat and chafe? How tired you feel all the time? Seriously you are all fucking clueless if you chose to be levrone size forever. Truly ignorant of the bodybuilding lifestyle. Lets not forget the majority of females would want to fuck physique A and people won't think you are some freak show roid head like with Kevin's.

Meltdown complete.

Hey, he said regardless of what you did / ate, which means without having to eat alot of food and no drugs.

No protein pudding at 4 am etc

No need to train, no need to eat anything particular (mere Kale greens would be enough), nothing.

No drugs, perfect health, being able to exercise normally without sweating like a pig.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 01:44:40 AM »
Hey, he said regardless of what you did / ate, which means without having to eat alot of food and no drugs.

No protein pudding at 4 am etc

No need to train, no need to eat anything particular (mere Kale greens would be enough), nothing.

No drugs, perfect health, being able to exercise normally without sweating like a pig.
its impossible to avoid certain things at that size.. You will never look normal in clothes and most people won't respect you being 260lbs shredded. It's impossible not to be uncomfortable at that size.. Things are not made for people that big

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 02:06:43 AM »
its impossible to avoid certain things at that size.. You will never look normal in clothes and most people won't respect you being 260lbs shredded. It's impossible not to be uncomfortable at that size.. Things are not made for people that big

I think you misunderstand the purpose of his thread.

Forget everything about your body, it's functions and the needs for nutrition, that you sweat alot at a certain weight etc
Forget the drugs, training and everything that is necessary to build it.

He is asking us a mere hypothetical question regarding aesthetics, the look.

The "you will never look normal in clothes" and peoples respect regarding being shredded at a certain bodyweight are valid thoughts though.

Those are things to consider before making your choice.

With those two things in consideration i would still make the same choice.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 02:09:52 AM »
I think you misunderstand the purpose of his thread.

Forget everything about your body, it's functions and the needs for nutrition, that you sweat alot at a certain weight etc
Forget the drugs, training and everything that is necessary to build it.

He is asking us a mere hypothetical question regarding aesthetics, the look.

The "you will never look normal in clothes" and peoples respect regarding being shredded at a certain bodyweight are valid thoughts though.

Those are things to consider before making your choice.

With those two things in consideration i would still make the same choice.

Well put, Kwon. You really need to think about what your getting into before you make the choice. I'm not referring to drugs/food. But aesthetics, people's perception of you, everyday life, your current lifestyle, your circle of friends, family ect. This is how you will look for the rest of your life.

Each physique has pro's/cons. Think carefully before choosing.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 02:18:24 AM »
Well put, Kwon. You really need to think about what your getting into before you make the choice. I'm not referring to drugs/food. But aesthetics, people's perception of you, everyday life, your current lifestyle, your circle of friends, family ect. This is how you will look for the rest of your life.

Each physique has pro's/cons. Think carefully before choosing.
trust me.. Being huge is useless in the real world and detrementental unless you want to spend your life hanging around other meatheads..

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 02:19:38 AM »
trust me.. Being huge is useless in the real world and detrementental unless you want to spend your life hanging around other meatheads..

Your selection of "Specimen A" has been noted, thank you.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 02:20:32 AM »

That depends entirely where you are in life currently.

Your current life-situation, family-situation, professional situation etc

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 02:39:47 AM »
That depends entirely where you are in life currently.

Your current life-situation, family-situation, professional situation etc
well I hope specimen B people are married, have their own successful business, and enjoy being enamored with idiotic questions and comments EVERYWHERE you go. I'm telling you guys, I'm probably bigger than 99.999% of the current population muscle wise and the bigger I get the more annoying it gets and socially awkward for myself. How do you respond to people constantly asking if you take steroids, how much you bench, wow you are so big, blah blah blah constantly.. I couldn't imagine what these top level guys feel like..I am desperate for conversation outside of bodybuilding when I talk to people in a bar.. I'd love to talk about the economy, football, the Afghanistan war any day or people asking for advice or telling me their current workout program. I am an attention whore and sometimes for me it's even too much and I'm nowhere near Kevin's size.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 02:48:16 AM »
well I hope specimen B people are married, have their own successful business, and enjoy being enamored with idiotic questions and comments EVERYWHERE you go. I'm telling you guys, I'm probably bigger than 99.999% of the current population muscle wise and the bigger I get the more annoying it gets and socially awkward for myself. How do you respond to people constantly asking if you take steroids, how much you bench, wow you are so big, blah blah blah constantly.. I couldn't imagine what these top level guys feel like..I am desperate for conversation outside of bodybuilding when I talk to people in a bar.. I'd love to talk about the economy, football, the Afghanistan war any day or people asking for advice or telling me their current workout program. I am an attention whore and sometimes for me it's even too much and I'm nowhere near Kevin's size.

Well, that's the thing Matty, every one of us here on Getbig are different, that's why C-Buzz is asking us.
He is expecting different answers.

Some of the Getbiggers are younger, older, married, single, muslim, homo, tbombz, religious etc and each and every one with their own different background, country, profession and perspective on life.

If C-Buzz would have asked me this question 20 years ago i am certain i would have responded differently.

Where you live and what people you socialize with as well as current stage in life will also influence your answer.

Me for example, i would not care if people constantly asked me how much i benched and so forth, i rarely go to bars these days for one.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 03:00:11 AM »

you are right and wrong

1) right, most women prefer A

2) the super hot perfect 10's go for B, at least thats what I noticed in NY and in CA (obviously if the guy has money it dont matter if he looks like A or hes a fab slob).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 03:17:26 AM »
A,A,A,A in that order. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 03:30:10 AM »
Why no Specimen C picks?  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 03:37:15 AM »
Why no Specimen C picks?  ;D

Dont worry Kwon....you can have him.... :D
?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 03:41:43 AM »
A of course

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 03:54:39 AM »
Specimen Tdongz reminds you of the type of creature you'd stumple upon masturbating violently in your kid's Wendy and or Tree House