Author Topic: Old guy pool hall fight  (Read 4583 times)

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
Old guy pool hall fight
« on: January 14, 2013, 03:59:54 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Old guy pool hall fight
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 04:04:14 AM »
Oh brother, WorldStarNigNog again... Where all the worlds classiest civilized individuals can be found.. :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:07:15 AM »
that was both annoyingly loud and entertaining

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 05:31:59 AM »
that was both annoyingly loud and entertaining

Hey, us old fuckers like to still scrap ya know. I'm not quite that old though.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 05:35:04 AM »
Old mans still got it!  Tyson like combination! 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 05:58:57 AM »
Old mans still got it!  Tyson like combination! 

second one was a sucker punch...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 06:00:05 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 06:01:31 AM »

It always amazes me people think they are somehow protected and think people won't punch them.  The guy was lining up to knock the dude out for a while, his body language and his stance said it all, and yet the dude who eventually got knocked out wasn't prepared and didn't see it coming.  And then the monkeys at the end screaming "You got knocked the fuck out" just indicates how the line between indecency and civilised society is hanging by a thread.
V

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 06:04:29 AM »
Saw that punch coming from a mile away. Why the fuck do you stand there arguing with your hands behind your back, is that manlet retarded  ??? At least get into a defensive position jesus christ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 06:04:58 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 06:11:43 AM »
Cowardly attack on an old man, nothing fucking hard  >:(

yeah i'm kinda with you on that but he did ask for it (the first punch anyway, the second one was cowardly)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 06:17:42 AM »
yeah i'm kinda with you on that but he did ask for it (the first punch anyway, the second one was cowardly)
yeah i know..iīve had a situation like that but you know i would not want to hit the old guy. If it was a young guy sure i would not have waited so long. I grew up using my hands and at the same time there was things you did and did not do..was unmanly. Beating old people up and women was a big no..no... donīt get me wrong i never shyed away from a bit of violence but still..we had like rules. was just like that. I would feel ashamed to beat up a guy like that.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 06:18:50 AM »

There is no decency anymore. He could have died when his head hit the floor. Would any one feel proud about hitting an old feeble man with his hands down? Even if he got into a boxing stance I wouldn't hit him for any reason. It's like going to a senior home and knocking out an old man with his hands down then bragging about it like you did something noble.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 06:18:53 AM »
yeah i know..iīve had a situation like that but you know i would not want to hit the old guy. If it was a young guy sure i would not have waited so long. I grew up using my hands and at the same time there was things you did and did not do..was unmanly. Beating old people up and women was a big no..no... donīt get me wrong i never shyed away from a bit of violence but still..we had like rules. was just like that. I would feel ashamed to beat up a guy like that.
Agreed, but aren't they both old dudes, can't old dudes fight each other, What is the rule on that? I actually thought the guy who threw the punch was older.
V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 06:25:06 AM »
Agreed, but aren't they both old dudes, can't old dudes fight each other, What is the rule on that? I actually thought the guy who threw the punch was older.

The knocked out guy was obviously old and feeble. Look how he stands and walks. Give me a break. I'm in my fifties with almost complete grey hair but I can run close to a 6 minute mile and lift a decent amount of weight. I'm not about to punch a feeble old man.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »
donīt know i just thought he looked younger. still i do not care to look at things like this. These assholes who were shouting the guy on need a fucking beating....scum just scum.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 06:29:03 AM »
donīt know i just thought he looked younger. still i do not care to look at things like this. These assholes who were shouting the guy on need a fucking beating....scum just scum.

I agree, watching it I felt the guy doing the hitting probably felt if he didn't he was going to look like a bitch. And them old guys have a lot of pride.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 06:29:49 AM »
What a fucked up world we live in instead of trying to calm the matter down and separate the 2 the guys with the phone encourage the fight so they can film it and throw it up on worldstar hip hop

Someone sent me a video of a guy who was on a bike and a truck took his let off from the knee down clean guy was in shock didn't even realise what does the bystander do ... Call an ambulance ... No they take their pho e out and film the guy trying to walk away .... Very fucked up world
choice is an illusion

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »
There is no decency anymore. He could have died when his head hit the floor. Would any one feel proud about hitting an old feeble man with his hands down? Even if he got into a boxing stance I wouldn't hit him for any reason. It's like going to a senior home and knocking out an old man with his hands down then bragging about it like you did something noble.
yes you see most of these scum bags do not know what a man really is.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 06:40:29 AM »
X2

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 07:10:04 AM »
people complaining about racial stereotyping might want to have a word with the gentleman mocking and filming an unconcious old man
T

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:08 AM »
people complaining about racial stereotyping might want to have a word with the gentleman mocking and filming an unconcious old man

every race has good and bad.....
choice is an illusion

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 01:40:57 PM »
Looks like two old guys to me.  I believe the knocked out guy was pushing the situation, and was putting his hands behind his back asking to"go ahead, hit me...I dare you."  Shouldn't have put his hands behind his back.  Having said that, I doubt either one would have acted like that, minus alcohol and the instigators in the crowd.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »
The guy who got knocked out could of filed assault charges.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 01:47:58 PM »
every race has good and bad.....

i agree but that world star hip hop site makes every bad stereotype about blacks look like the truth
T