Author Topic: When did American Idol turn into a black show?  (Read 1494 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When did American Idol turn into a black show?
« on: January 14, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »
I haven't watched this shit in years but I saw a commerical and thought it was a new BET version.

The white guy on the right is jacked , wonder what his cycle is.(keeping it bodybuilding related)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: When did American Idol turn into a black show?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
I haven't watched this shit in years but I saw a commerical and thought it was a new BET version.

The white guy on the right is jacked , wonder what his cycle is.(keeping it bodybuilding related)

I'd like to roger Mariah Carey

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:09:27 AM »
 ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:13:43 AM »
;D

lol. The only thing I watch on television is Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter and sports when the mood hits me. I have netflix also so when I want to  enjoy a flick or documentary I'll watch. I watch more documentaries than anything.

Mainstream news is poison drivel and network television is in the shitter. The good days are gone and they aren't coming back.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »
;D

haha 100%.  I used to love watching those late night shows like Elimidate but whenever it was a black person I would change it.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:00:00 PM »
I watched an episode of The First 48 on the weekend, and for the first time in long time, they charged a white guy with murder.   Normally on that show it's one black dude after another, episode after episode.   I almost fell out of my chair in disbelief.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:05:47 PM »
I watched an episode of The First 48 on the weekend, and for the first time in long time, they charged a white guy with murder.   Normally on that show it's one black dude after another, episode after episode.   I almost fell out of my chair in disbelief.

hahahahhaha! Truth. Florida is haven for that show.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:54:05 PM »
lol. The only thing I watch on television is Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter and sports when the mood hits me. I have netflix also so when I want to  enjoy a flick or documentary I'll watch. I watch more documentaries than anything.

Mainstream news is poison drivel and network television is in the shitter. The good days are gone and they aren't coming back.

Good for you Wiggs.  Most tv shows are nothing but distraction/diversion from TPTB.  Reality tv and the MSM is pure garbage.  I don't do sports either, but I still watch movies once in a while... that's it.